Disgusted Jen can't close out against any of the top 10! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 16th, 2003, 02:36 PM   #1
jen2justine

jen2justine has disabled reputation
Disgusted Jen can't close out against any of the top 10!

I don't know why she can't close out against any of the top 10 players. It's so frustrating being the Huge fan I am.[ I Don't understand?!?!
" I BEND BUT I DO NOT BREAK!"

Vera Zvonereva
Go New Comers
Ashley Harkleford
and Marion Bartoli

Last edited by jen2justine : May 16th, 2003 at 03:31 PM.
jen2justine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 16th, 2003, 03:03 PM   #2
Scorpion

Scorpion is an unknown quantity at this point Scorpion is an unknown quantity at this point Scorpion is an unknown quantity at this point
Umm.... It's such a shame for a 3 times GS Champion!!!
Scorpion is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2003, 05:34 PM   #3
venusfan

venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of venusfan has much to be proud of
I think Jenn needs to realize that 2001 and the 1st month of 2002 were her glory days.. and can only capture that again if she works out and lose some of that babyfat.
"I told her, `You don't want to get into a hitting battle with Sharapova, because it would be uneven for Sharapova, because Sharapova only has one good side and that's her backhand,"'. "`You don't want to get into that for the simple reason you would win. So try to hit some balls to her strong side, to her backhand, and that would help you with your match for tomorrow

Sir Richard Williams
venusfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2003, 05:39 PM   #4
JCAP

JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point JCAP is an unknown quantity at this point
Like Venus's glory's days arent over? All she does is loses to little sis these day's!
I diffently think if Jen can pull a win together over a top 10 she'll be on her way! RG gives me a good feeling!
Old May 16th, 2003, 10:12 PM   #5
thiskiss

thiskiss is an unknown quantity at this point
I am also a HUGE jenn fan and can't understand how much bad luck she has had recently. All she needs is that one BIG win and she won't be thinking about the streak of losing against the higher ranked opponent. Every tournament I have hope the breakthorugh will happen. I can now only hope this happens at the French, however I am not counting on it
thiskiss is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2003, 10:20 PM   #6
country flag CanadianBoy21

CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute CanadianBoy21 has a reputation beyond repute
no worries cao fans, she will be back. I know how u feel, I remember Serena having so much trouble in 2000 and 2001
2000 Us Open(Quarters losing to Davenport badly)
2001 AO (Quarters losing to Hingis after being up 5-3)
2001 FO Querters(Losing to Jennifer, Serena looked way out of shape and Jen killed her in the third set, also Serena had problems with internet shopping )
2001 Wimby Querters (Losing to Jen, not even want to be reminded)
As u can see, Serena changed all this, so can Jennifer.

Go Jen!
Kill Lindsay next time, and Kim, and Amelie, but leave Serena alone and Venus
CanadianBoy21 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote