#0476 Suicide Tennis Madrid - Congrats, Nadjagina - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:39 PM   #31
country flag supertec

supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all
Re: Suicide Madrid

Saturday: Muguruza

BU: Arruabarrena
supertec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:44 PM   #32
country flag Zauber

Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of Zauber has much to be proud of
Re: Suicide Madrid - SATURDAY START

day 1
pick kanepi
backup muguruza
Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:48 PM   #33
country flag Ivobos

Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold

Day1
Pick: Kanepi
BU: Davis
Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:55 PM   #34
country flag Vitor BM

Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light

Day 1 - Muguruza
BU - Kanepi
Vitor BM is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:23 PM   #35
country flag ESimp

ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold

Pick: Muguruza
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:33 PM   #36
country flag kondrashov

kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all kondrashov is a name known to all

day 1
pick kanepi
backup muguruza
Suicide Rank: 17 High 6 W Charleston'13
Tipping Rank: -- W US OPEN'12
kondrashov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:37 PM   #37
country flag Sloejelly

Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold Sloejelly is a splendid one to behold

Day 1:
Pick: Muguruza
B/U: Kanepi
Sloejelly is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:47 PM   #38
country flag purtov

purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of purtov has much to be proud of

Day1 Kanepi
BU__ Muguruza
purtov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 11:00 PM   #39
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Day 1 : Kanepi

BU : Jovanovski

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 11:12 PM   #40
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Day 1
Pick - Pironkova
BU - Jovanovski
Tennis Tipping: CH: 15 Current: 15 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 81 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 11:13 PM   #41
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1
Pick: Kanepi
BU: Knapp
Old May 2nd, 2014, 11:50 PM   #42
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Day 1: Kanepi (Muguruza)
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 12:09 AM   #43
country flag gegalli

gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold gegalli is a splendid one to behold

Day 1:

Kanepi (Muguruza)
Old May 3rd, 2014, 12:20 AM   #44
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future

Day 1: Muguruza
BU: Errani
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 12:32 AM   #45
country flag JustWonderful

JustWonderful is just really nice JustWonderful is just really nice JustWonderful is just really nice JustWonderful is just really nice JustWonderful is just really nice JustWonderful is just really nice JustWonderful is just really nice JustWonderful is just really nice JustWonderful is just really nice JustWonderful is just really nice JustWonderful is just really nice

Day 1: Muguruza
JustWonderful is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote