The 2014 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 1st, 2014, 09:23 PM   #31
country flag ce

ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute ce has a reputation beyond repute
Is there a pic of Dimipova kissing ?

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2014, 09:23 PM   #32
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of
Re: The 2014 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandMartha View Post

oh god grigor, why the sweater

otherwise he's good but every time i see someone wear a sweater like that, much like i see a guy with a ponytail i think"douchebag"
misty1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:24 PM   #33
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchie
OMG Serena drives a Renault Clio!! loool

It's a Clio RS BTW ==> 200 hp
Quote:
Originally Posted by tylane
I know, completely hilarious, after a crazy luxuous day, she drove herself a Renault Clio (my car) !!!
Good to see her normal.

I was totally not kidding with the exclamation points in my comment… it really was just so cool to see her get into her normal'ish car and drive off like a normal'ish person at the end of that crazy video.

Marlene is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:25 PM   #34
country flag misty1

misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of misty1 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post

anyone else think it almost looks like grigor's upset by something in that first photo?

they really do look like they make each other happy
misty1 is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:27 PM   #35
country flag AnnieIWillKnow

AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute AnnieIWillKnow has a reputation beyond repute

You can tell Grigor's from the continent.
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:37 PM   #36
country flag Wiggly

Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute Wiggly has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
I was totally not kidding with the exclamation points in my comment… it really was just so cool to see her get into her normal'ish car and drive off like a normal'ish person at the end of that crazy video.

Well, she can't drive away because there's crazy people willing to risk their lives to see Kim Kardashian.
Wiggly is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:40 PM   #37
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ce View Post
They are so gay
Serena and her big @ss friend.
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:44 PM   #38
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggly View Post
Well, she can't drive away because there's crazy people willing to risk their lives to see Kim Kardashian.
Well, somehow she must have made it outta there, because Coach Mouratoglou has tweeted that she's in Madrid with him now…

But dayum, those crazy people… they really need photographic evidence that they were a couple of feet removed from Kim K at one point in their lives!?! Honestly, I don't get it.
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:49 PM   #39
country flag selesbooz

selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future selesbooz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlene View Post
Well, somehow she must have made it outta there, because Coach Mouratoglou has tweeted that she's in Madrid with him now…

But dayum, those crazy people… they really need photographic evidence that they were a couple of feet removed from Kim K at one point in their lives!?! Honestly, I don't get it.
It's well documented that Kim calls they and let's them know where she is going to be. Again, she such a great person!
selesbooz is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:54 PM   #40
country flag sowisko

sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold sowisko is a splendid one to behold

sowisko is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:56 PM   #41
country flag Marlene

Quote:
Originally Posted by selesbooz View Post
It's well documented that Kim calls they and let's them know where she is going to be. Again, she such a great person!
Indeed. She puts the 'k' in 'kvapid'.
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:57 PM   #42
country flag saint2

saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute saint2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sowisko View Post

Rotfl...Was someone stoned when making (and posting!) those photos or what ?
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:58 PM   #43
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by misty1 View Post
anyone else think it almost looks like grigor's upset by something in that first photo?

they really do look like they make each other happy
No doubt he found Radek’s text on Maria’s phone: ‘HI, THE WIGGLY-WORM IS FREE ONCE MORE! WANNA HOOK UP?’ Of course Radek sent that to every girl on tour, so relax Grigor.

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 09:58 PM   #44
country flag Sisyphus

Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute Sisyphus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnieIWillKnow View Post
You can tell Grigor's from the continent.
He could be from Essex.

Cornet
Sisyphus is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 1st, 2014, 10:01 PM   #45
country flag Mike_T

Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute Mike_T has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind Watchmaker View Post
He could be from Essex.
And your point is?

DONNA VEKIC LAURA ROBSON HEATHER WATSON STEFFI GRAF SERENA WILLIAMS
JELENA DOKIC AKGUL AMANMURADOVA SESIL KARATANTCHEVA SABINE LISICKI
____ VALENTINO ROSSI MARC MARQUEZ LEWIS HAMILTON SEBASTIEN LOEB ____
Mike_T is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread