The 2014 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2 - Page 16 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!
Closed Thread

Old May 7th, 2014, 12:37 PM   #226
tejmeglekvár
CFO

tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute tejmeglekvár has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2014 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlovakTennisFan View Post
im sorry, but that is disgusting...
I'd rather trust someone raising a world class athlete than someone just pulling strings to get her/his kids into some political office or a government close company, where they dont have to do much and still get a fat paycheck.
Advertisement

Old May 7th, 2014, 12:40 PM   #227
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of
Re: The 2014 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol2

Using you daughter image and popularity for you own interest and for political reasons
Off course Domi could not refuse this, but her mother should have known better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C. Drone View Post
I'd rather trust someone raising a world class athlete than someone just pulling strings to get her/his kids into some political office or a government close company, where they dont have to do much and still get a fat paycheck.
She raised a child, a girl, a woman, don`t know if she had anything to do with the fact that Domi has become a world class tennis player. That`s done by Domi herself and by her coaches during the time.
And what make a great mother a great politician ?
s0higher is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #228
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute

Halep

Vesnina

Voskoboeva

Tomljanovic
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:02 PM   #229
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, because no politician in the world ever has traded on the fame of their name to buy votes.
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:22 PM   #230
country flag seventynine

seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of seventynine has much to be proud of

galina
seventynine is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:32 PM   #231
country flag Hartson

Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute Hartson has a reputation beyond repute

Hartson is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 05:36 PM   #232
country flag SlovakTennisFan

SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all SlovakTennisFan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hartson View Post
3 faves
SlovakTennisFan is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 06:39 PM   #233
country flag Royalfox

Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all Royalfox is a name known to all

[QUOTE
Vesnina
[/quote]
Royalfox is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 06:47 PM   #234
country flag pov

pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute pov has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
Gosh, that is so lame. Her mom is a candidate for EU parliament, yet Dominica is on the poster
Not uncommon for pols to use well-known relatives in PR campaigns. In fact they'd be stupid not to. Especially if the pol isn't well-known, it gives the public something familiar to associate with.
Old May 7th, 2014, 07:03 PM   #235
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Not uncommon for pols to use well-known relatives in PR campaigns. In fact they'd be stupid not to. Especially if the pol isn't well-known, it gives the public something familiar to associate with.
I personally find it lame. The fact that her daughter is a famous tennis player has nothing to do with her career as a politician. Asking people to vote for you just because you have a famous daughter instead of other people, who are maybe better at what she does makes no sense.
Just Do It is online now View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 07:41 PM   #236
country flag miffedmax
Worshipping the bangs

miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute miffedmax has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
I personally find it lame. The fact that her daughter is a famous tennis player has nothing to do with her career as a politician. Asking people to vote for you just because you have a famous daughter instead of other people, who are maybe better at what she does makes no sense.
Really, though, the lameness would be anyone who votes for somebody because she's the mother of a tennis player.*

*(unless it's Mommy Vera, Oracene or the Grandmarenka, obviously).
"I read on the internet that there is something chipmunky about me :-)"--Andrea H.

Elena Viatcheslavovna Dementieva--Eternal Goddess of the Divine Bangs
miffedmax is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #237
country flag Robson Bouchard

Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute Robson Bouchard has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajka View Post
They are already, I took care of it. Blonde with bangs, just like when I was 5. My mom is so proud.
When I read you have a BF I think, AH balls! But, now I read you're Blonde, it's not so bad.

He remind me of Judd Nelson in Making The Grade.
Old May 7th, 2014, 07:51 PM   #238
country flag MichaelN

MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute MichaelN has a reputation beyond repute

Simona is so shy but she seems like such a sweet girl

Caroline Wozniacki - because fuck the haters

Tippin' Easy: #1! 2014 - Sydney, Paris, Miami, Montréal, Beijing

Married to Big_Banana but Sabine Lisicki is my secret crush...
Special shout to Mr Halep.
MichaelN is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #239
country flag Marlene

Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute Marlene has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0higher View Post
Using you daughter image and popularity for you own interest and for political reasons
Off course Domi could not refuse this, but her mother should have known better.
Cibulkova is a 25 year old woman. An adult. She can make her own decisions.
Marlene is offline View My Blog!  
Old May 7th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #240
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big_Banana View Post

Politics and sport make strange bedfellows.

Best of luck to her mother trading on her daughter's notoriety. You do what you can, I guess.
edificio is offline View My Blog!  
Closed Thread