I feel so sad now.... - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 15th, 2003, 11:38 PM   #1
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
I feel so sad now....

Do u ever love some one, but u cant get closer to her? When u need to be her man but she doesnt need u? I have a girl friend, only friend but we are very close. When she fallin love to other man, I feel nothing and I let her gone. But after that, i feel it hurts when i met her with her boyfriend, i'm jealous. Since she's gone i feel i lost my bright lights, i lost my way, i lost my happyness and i feel like a sore loser. Now the only thing i need to do is forget her forever because she'll never see me.
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 15th, 2003, 11:48 PM   #2
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
I told her i love her, but she answer me that she only see me as a friend. She ask me to control my love to her, it means she doesnt want me to love her and maybe she want me to forget her. I sad when i call her by phone, she never at home. When I send e-mail and waiting for the reply, nothing comes. When i send Short Message (SMS) she didnt reply me. So it's clear that she never see me
I really really want to forget her but i dont know how. Her face always in my mind and her voice always sounds in my heart.
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
Old May 15th, 2003, 11:53 PM   #3
country flag Martian Martin
Team WTAworld
The Martian Llama

Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future Martian Martin has a brilliant future
Hang in there, things might seem bad just now but you will feel better and I'm sure there will be someone else that will come along that you end up liking even more than this girl. It might take a while but it will happen.
If she's not answering you, then you should move on to someone who will bother, all people should only bother about someone who will care as much back.
Martian Martin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2003, 08:25 AM   #4
country flag skanky~skanketta

skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute skanky~skanketta has a reputation beyond repute
oh you poor thing!*hug*
Old May 16th, 2003, 09:20 AM   #5
country flag salima

salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future salima has a brilliant future
Unfortonately I know the feeling. now use youe talents, paint a picture, wrighte a poem, create something, allow yourself to feel sad, and in the end you get stronger of this. You will feel better, and she might as well admire you for it. This is called life experience, and is the reason to why someone have greater insight to the path of live´s mysterious passages than others.

salima is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2003, 03:52 PM   #6
country flag BritneySpearsIsHot

BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future BritneySpearsIsHot has a brilliant future
It's rough, i've had 2 jobs in the last year where i have liked someone who wouldn't like me, although i have never told them.........and i think they both had partners. The job i just finished had a lovely young lady, very elegant for one so young ~(i'd say 20-23 years maybe) polite and friendly (a rare quality it seems) yet she wouldn't touch me, so i never felt confident enough to even talk to her.

You just have to move on and find someone else, and unless you look like me, you will do........but never give up, she may split and turn to you one day, although i know it seems like they'll be the only couple to succeed right now, have hope but move on
BritneySpearsIsHot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2003, 01:12 PM   #7
gmt

gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light gmt is a glorious beacon of light
Be confident, time heals many things, or at least makes them fade away. Whether this is a good or a sad thing is another question.

Nathalie Dechy
Gold Coast Champion 2003

Australian Open SF 2005
Australian Open Doubles Champion with Vera Zvonareva 2006

Rien ne me parlait plus que ton silence
Rien ne me parle plus que ton silence
gmt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 18th, 2003, 01:47 PM   #8
country flag Nicoleke

Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold
, you' ll have better days soon !!!!!
Old May 18th, 2003, 02:40 PM   #9
country flag HAIL-VENUS

HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of HAIL-VENUS has much to be proud of
ns, I am going through something very similar right now. I'm suddenly head over heals in love with this guy who I work with. It's so strange because he's 48yrs old. But he's so so sexy, and his personality is incredible. Although I am in a relationship with a wonderful man, I just can't help fantasizing about my co-worker. This man has a daughter my age, and has been with his girlfriend for many years. I hope this is just a crush and will soon pass, because I just can't see myself expressing these feelings to anyone in my life. I feel terrible. Love stinks
Old May 20th, 2003, 03:54 PM   #10
country flag ns_Henin

Tomorrow I call her and we talked about 50 minutes... When the last time I saw her, Im shocked because I never see her wearing skirt, with a long hair, wear a girl shoes, very girly. And of course she was with her boy friend I call her to ask what happen with her right now, because she'll never be the same, her boy successfully changed her to a real girl But i prefer her old style, simple style
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC