$75,000 Trnava (SVK) 2014 | May 05 (Winner: Anna Karolina Schmiedlova) - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 4th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #31
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $75,000 Trnava (SVK) 2014 | May 05 (Quali Draw)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
Screw you, Bianca.

Flopping everywhere.
Hardly a flop when she has only lost in the last 3 months to Duque Mariño, Panova, Friedsam and Voracova, all quality players and in all honesty, better players than Botto who still has to break the top 200.

Plus I believe she is aiming too high playing WTA Stuttgart and $75K Trnava. Had she played WTA Marrakech and $25K Tunis at the same time she probably would have won some matches (and confidence).
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 4th, 2014, 08:47 PM   #32
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Hardly a flop when she has only lost in the last 3 months to Duque Mariño, Panova, Friedsam and Voracova, all quality players and in all honesty, better players than Botto who still has to break the top 200.

Plus I believe she is aiming too high playing WTA Stuttgart and $75K Trnava. Had she played WTA Marrakech and $25K Tunis at the same time she probably would have won some matches (and confidence).
this.
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 06:37 AM   #33
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post

That was actually a spat from the moment.

The thing is that I do agree in everything you said.

I just don't understand her schedule tbh. I mean, I get her using her protected ranking to enter these kind of events because it's not shameful at all sticking to 10k's and 25k's as of right now considering her circumstances.

Didn't like the fact she played Stuttgart. Despite it was probably a nice experience for being a WTA Premier and all that but it doesn't matter.

Her level is nowhere close to being her best and this kind of schedule just doesn't make sense. The "flopping" reference was mainly at the fact that it's just annoying to seeing her lose back-to-back 1R's. But hey, that can happen to anyone.. Just letting out the frustration.

She should start building her own ranking with the small tournaments and try to rise from there. If she gets the matches and the results starting from those then it would help her building up upwards.

I feel like she's acting like she is where she left off when she reached her career high (that is not even THAT high) and that's just wrong. Because the current situation, not just ranking wise but also regarding her level.. is nowhere where it was at that time.

Last edited by Panther24 : May 5th, 2014 at 06:42 AM.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 09:58 AM   #34
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post

The thing is that I do agree in everything you said.
The thing is that I do agree in everything you said too now
Sometimes it can be frustrating being a fan
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:47 AM   #35
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

When MD will be out?
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:51 AM   #36
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
When MD will be out?
Sometime today.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 10:54 AM   #37
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meelis View Post
Sometime today.
Bojana Jovanovski/Jelena Janković/Ana Ivanović/Vesna Dolonc/Aleksandra Krunić/Jovana Jakšić/Ivana Jorović/Doroteja Erić/Katarina Jokić/Nina Stojanović/Dejana Radanović/Nikolina Jović/Natalija Kostić/Tamara Čurović/Jelena Dokić/Kristina Mladenović/Andrea Petković
Old May 5th, 2014, 12:55 PM   #38
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Singles Main Draw

(1)Barbora Zahlavova Strycova (CZE) v Cagla Buyukakcay (TUR)
Lucie Hradecka (CZE) v (wc)Dalma Galfi (HUN)
Madison Brengle (USA) v Viktorija Golubic (SUI)
(7)Andrea Hlavackova (CZE) v Q

(3)Julia Glushko (ISR) v Tadeja Majeric (SLO)
Olivia Rogowska (AUS) v (wc)Kristina Schmiedlova (SVK)
(wc)Viktoria Kuzmova (SVK) v Q
(8)Vesna Dolonc (SRB) v Aleksandra Krunic (SRB)

(6)Jovana Jaksic (SRB) v Lesia Tsurenko (UKR)
Saisai Zheng (CHN) v Kristina Kucova (SVK)
Danka Kovinic (MNE) v (wc)Tereza Smitkova (CZE)
(4)Petra Martic (CRO) v Aliaksandra Sasnovich (BLR)

(5)Anna-Lena Friedsam (GER) v Eva Birnerova (CZE)
Stephanie Vogt (LIE) v Katerina Siniakova (CZE)
(SR)Evgeniya Rodina (RUS) v Q
(2)Anna Karolina Schmiedlova (SVK) v Q
Old May 5th, 2014, 12:56 PM   #39
country flag Igorche

Vesna vs. Aleks
Old May 5th, 2014, 01:11 PM   #40
country flag LightsOut!

LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute LightsOut! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: $75,000 Trnava (SVK) 2014 | May 05 (Draws)

GL Vika and Stephi
JaJa / TaTo

LaraM / Cucumber / B
acs / Kennel

formerly known as Mr. Joyful, MUFFIN MONSTER, S.T.A.R. and Cucumber_Conny.
LightsOut! is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 01:49 PM   #41
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute

Lesia needs some wins here
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 01:54 PM   #42
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Igorche View Post
Vesna vs. Aleks
Considering their form, we should be happy one of them will win a match
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #43
country flag Greco

Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of Greco has much to be proud of
Awesome draw for Petra M

Touch me, touch me, don't be shy, I'll lay down face up this time, under you like a G.U.Y.

Croatian Tennis on facebook★
Greco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #44
country flag David Barker

David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of David Barker has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greco View Post
Awesome draw for Petra M
Do you think? Looks quite tough to me...
David Barker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2014, 05:36 PM   #45
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Second Qualifying Round

(1)Yuliya Beygelzimer (UKR) d. Mayya Katsitadze (RUS) 63 46 64
(6)Denisa Allertova (CZE) d. Karin Morgosova (SVK) 60 46 61

Valentyna Ivakhnenko (UKR) d. Yvonne Neuwirth (AUT) 61 63
(8)Margarita Gasparyan (RUS) v Michaela Honcova (SVK) 46 61 13 to finish

(3)Renata Voracova (CZE) d. (alt)Nikola Vajdova (SVK) 75 64
Milana Spremo (SRB) d. Sandra Zaniewska (POL) 63 57 60

(wc)Barbora Krejcikova (CZE) d. (4)Anastasiya Vasylyeva (UKR) 62 63
(5)Andreea Mitu (ROU) d. Reka-Luca Jani (HUN) 57 62 60