Tipping# 264 -- Madrid - Congratulations to *Jean* - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2014, 05:59 PM   #31
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping# 264 -- Madrid - Saturday OOP in Post# 2 - Post your Day 1 picks!

Jovanovski
Beck
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
McHale
Muguruza
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2014, 06:10 PM   #32
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all

Jovanovski
Rybarikova
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
McHale
Muguruza
Heinann is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 06:14 PM   #33
country flag Emrys

Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of Emrys has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping # 264 -- Madrid - Commitments OPEN!!!

Knapp
Beck
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
McHale
Muguruza
Emrys is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 06:57 PM   #34
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

Jovanovski
Beck
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
McHale
Muguruza
Suicide: Monterrey 2014
Tennis Tipping Singles: Nottingham II 2014
Tennis Tipping Doubles: Medellin 2014 - Bogota' 2014
FITD: Washington 2014
Three Hands: Stuttgart 2014 Tipping Doubles: Montreal 2014
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:12 PM   #35
country flag joeh37

joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of joeh37 has much to be proud of

Jovanovski
Rybarikova
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
Davis
Muguruza

Thankyou for years of service to British tennis

@Joeh_37
joeh37 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:21 PM   #36
country flag digor

digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light digor is a glorious beacon of light

SATURDAY

Jovanovski
Beck
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
McHale
Muguruza
PAW #653 - Nürnberg (10-16.06.13)
Tennis Tipping #18c - Aning (doubles) (28.04-04.05.14)
Tipping #262 - Stuttgart (21-27.04.14)

Finals:
Tennis Tipping #17a - Stuttgart (singles) (21-27.04.14)
Tennis Tipping #18c - Aning (singles) (28.04-04.05.14)
digor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 07:39 PM   #37
country flag histery

histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute
SCHEDULE OF PLAY

SATURDAY OOP

Jovanovski
Beck
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Petkovic
McHale
Muguruza

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
histery is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 08:01 PM   #38
country flag tina110

tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold tina110 is a splendid one to behold

Jovanovski
Beck
Kanepi
Pironkova
Petkovic
McHale
Muguruza
tina110 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:38 PM   #39
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

Jovanovski
Rybarikova
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
McHale
Muguruza
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 09:38 PM   #40
country flag supertec

supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all supertec is a name known to all

Jovanovski
Beck
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
McHale
Muguruza
supertec is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:04 PM   #41
country flag Ivobos

Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold Ivobos is a splendid one to behold

Jovanovski
Beck
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
Davis
Muguruza

TITLES: PAW Luxembourg 2014
Ivobos is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 10:16 PM   #42
country flag ESimp

ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold ESimp is a splendid one to behold

Knapp
Beck
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
McHale
Muguruza
ESimp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2014, 11:03 PM   #43
country flag Cooper96

Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of Cooper96 has much to be proud of

Jovanovski
Rybarikova
Kanepi
Pironkova
Petkovic
Davis
Muguruza
Tennis Tipping: CH: 15 Current: 15 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 81 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
Cooper96 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 12:31 AM   #44
country flag luppy55

luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all luppy55 is a name known to all

Jovanovski
Beck
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Petkovic
Davis
Muguruza
Suicide: Brussels 2013
tipping: Quebec 12, Rome 13, Brussels 13, Miami 14, Katowice 14, Stanford 14
tippin' easy: Wimbledon 14, doubles: US Open 14, Eastbourne, Bucharest, Stanford, Hong Kong and Linz 14 (all with zigga)
luppy55 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2014, 12:55 AM   #45
country flag ViceUltramontain
La nuit je mens

ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute ViceUltramontain has a reputation beyond repute

Jovanovski
Beck
Kanepi
Arruabarrena
Errani
McHale
Muguruza