Tipping# 264 -- Madrid - Congratulations to *Jean* - Page 27 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 11th, 2014, 02:12 PM   #391
country flag JustPetko

JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute JustPetko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping# 264 -- Madrid - Sunday OOP in Post# 2 - Post final pick with # of games!

Halep 24 games

TT Singles: (CH: #40) W ITF Biella'10, W ITF Nantes'10, W ITF Dubai'12 | TT Doubles: (CH: #1) ITF Nantes'10, ITF Bucharest'10, Marbella'11, Washington'11, Linz'11, YEC'11, ITF Opole'11, Pattaya'12, Tashkent'12, ITF Pune'12, Memphis'13, Carlsbad'13, Marrakesh'14, Washington'14 | Suicide: (CH: #6) W Luxembourg'12, W Luxembourg'13, F Marbella'11, F Quebec'11, F US Open'11 | Tipping: (CH: #2) W YEC'11, W Acapulco'13, W Brisbane'14, W RG'14, F Brussels'11, F Stanford'11
JustPetko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 11th, 2014, 02:19 PM   #392
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping# 264 -- Madrid - Sunday OOP in Post# 2 - Post final pick with # of games!

change to halep 30 games
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*) WTA New Haven´14(w/Kirilenko-Fan)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #393
country flag Heinann

Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all Heinann is a name known to all
Sharapova 29 games

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Heinann is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 04:18 PM   #394
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

Final Picks with #of games guessed and order of post

Please check these final picks and revert in case of any discrepancies

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 05:49 PM   #395
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute

FINAL STANDINGS

Congratulations to *Jean*

Please check your scores and revert in case of any discrepancies.

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #396
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping# 264 -- Madrid - Congratulations to *Jean*

thank you
and congrats to the winner

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 07:43 PM   #397
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

Congrats to Jean for winning, and to Ashees for doing a great job managing.
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #398
coolfish1103

coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute coolfish1103 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for managing.

Could you e-mail me the results? For some reason the images I see are still resized.

This is what I see.
coolfish1103 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2014, 09:12 PM   #399
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

Thank you jankimfan
Congrats *Jean*