[Mutua Madrid Open 2014] SHE DID IT IN MADRID, CHAMPAGNE FOR EVERYONE!!! - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2014, 03:00 PM   #16
country flag Cecig

Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of Cecig has much to be proud of
Re: [Mutua Madrid Open 2014] "No, you did it!" - Fake fans & fake clay.

In which round she can face Serena(QF)?

https://twitter.com/Ce_Giovanniello
Cecig is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2014, 03:12 PM   #17
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecig View Post
In which round she can face Serena(QF)?
Quarters, I believe. I'll just think of it as a 75% chance of her not being in Serena's quarter
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 03:34 PM   #18
country flag bitchypova

bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light

i hope maria won't be in the same quarter with serena
it's so important for her to win more matches espechialy in the early rounds in order to build up her confidence again
can't wait to see maria on another claycourt event
bitchypova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #19
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by malarkist View Post
maria has a chance to add ranking points if she wins this event.
Only a lousy 350 points - I dunno if it matters in any way - Also winning Madrid seems to me like a huge task and I dunno if Masha is capable to get that far - Madrid (like Miami) never has been a lucky place for her for some reason - But hey - like you I'll keep my fingers crossed
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:02 PM   #20
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitchypova View Post
i hope maria won't be in the same quarter with serena
it's so important for her to win more matches espechialy in the early rounds in order to build up her confidence again
can't wait to see maria on another claycourt event
Welcome to SS
Asanty is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:34 PM   #21
country flag bitchypova

bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light bitchypova is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Welcome to SS
thank you
i feel a little bit awkward and happy at the same time , but i have to get used to it though
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:40 PM   #22
country flag bitchypova

i'm awkwardly amazed by the title of this thread
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:46 PM   #23
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

New fans

I'd prefer Maria to slay Rome ancient style rather than do anything significant in Madrid. Mandatory BS my ass!
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:53 PM   #24
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thank you
i feel a little bit awkward and happy at the same time , but i have to get used to it though
Welcome . Oh you'll get used to all this in no time. I totally expect someone to claim you're some previously banned user though . But you'll get through that as well
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:54 PM   #25

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monzanator View Post
New fans

I'd prefer Maria to slay Rome ancient style rather than do anything significant in Madrid. Mandatory BS my ass!
This . And let's face it, Maria has a bigger chance at beating Rena on slow clay courts rather than fast.
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 05:04 PM   #26
country flag bitchypova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Sharapova View Post
Welcome . Oh you'll get used to all this in no time. I totally expect someone to claim you're some previously banned user though . But you'll get through that as well
thanks bro . i hope so
i don't really care about this because i'm not the next anyone i'm the first bitchypova
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 05:12 PM   #27
country flag bitchypova

godrena didn't play in a long time , and her performance in 2014 is a little bit shaky
so there is no other occasion for maria to get some revenge over her than in either Madrid or Rome
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 05:13 PM   #28

Quote:
thanks bro . i hope so
i don't really care about this because i'm not the next anyone i'm the first bitchypova
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 06:01 PM   #29
country flag Monzanator
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute Monzanator has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
godrena didn't play in a long time , and her performance in 2014 is a little bit shaky
so there is no other occasion for maria to get some revenge over her than in either Madrid or Rome
The things is, Rena vs Maria is all mental and no matter how bad Rena played thus far Maria can still collapse at any point of the match
TT: Winner - (Singles) Tashkent 2012; (Doubles) - (w/Broseghini) Cuneo 100k '10; (w/Peek-A-Boo) Contrexeville 50k '10; (w/JustPetko) Bucharest 75k '10, Nantes 50k '10, Marbella '11, Washington '11, Linz '11, Istanbul YEC '11, Opole 25K '11, Pattaya City '12, Tashkent '12, Pune 125k '12, Memphis '13, Carlsbad '13, Marrakech '14
Monzanator is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 06:03 PM   #30
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thanks bro . i hope so
I like you already