L.A. Clippers Owner to Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People to My Games - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 26th, 2014, 04:06 PM   #1
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute
L.A. Clippers Owner to Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People to My Games

L.A. Clippers Owner to GF:
Don't Bring Black People to My Games...including Magic Johnson.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald...#ixzz300JZPICj

http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald...magic-johnson/

======================

All I can say is WOW!

*Federer*Nadal*Djokovic*Tsonga*Murray*Monfils*Gulb is*Young*Safin*Mirnyi*

“Try to be a rainbow in someone's cloud.”

― Maya Angelou
Bijoux0021 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 26th, 2014, 04:44 PM   #2
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L.A. Clippers Owner to Girlfriend: Don't Bring Black People to My Games

Wow, that is hard to believe.
  1. Owner of a basketball team
  2. The girlfriend is black and Mexican
I am sure, he has his defenders

Quote:
.A. Clippers owner Donald Sterling told his GF he does NOT want her bringing black people to his games ... including Magic Johnson ... and it's ALL on tape.

TMZ Sports has obtained audio of Sterling making the racist declaration during a heated argument on April 9th with V. Stiviano ... after she posted a photo on Instagram posing with Magic.

Sterling rails on Stiviano -- who ironically is black and Mexican -- for putting herself out in public with a black person (she has since taken the pic down). But it doesn't end there. You have to listen to the audio to fully grasp the magnitude of Sterling's racist worldview. Among the comments:

-- "It bothers me a lot that you want to broadcast that you’re associating with black people. Do you have to?" (3:30)

-- "You can sleep with [black people]. You can bring them in, you can do whatever you want. The little I ask you is not to promote it on that ... and not to bring them to my games." (5:15)

-- "I’m just saying, in your lousy f******* Instagrams, you don’t have to have yourself with, walking with black people." (7:45)

-- "...Don't put him [Magic] on an Instagram for the world to have to see so they have to call me. And don't bring him to my games." (9:13)

Sterling has a documented history of allegedly racist behavior -- he's been sued twice by the federal government for allegedly refusing to rent apartments to Blacks and Latinos.

He was also sued by former Clippers exec Elgin Baylor for racial discrimination -- though a jury was ultimately not convinced and shot down Baylor's case.

Sterling has been separated from his wife Shelly for years. She remains a key player in running the team and sources tell us she's "mortified" by Sterling's comments.

We have made several calls to Sterling and his people ... so far, no word back. source: http://www.tmz.com/2014/04/26/donald...#ixzz300JZPICj

Nadia Petrova Grand Slam Hope Is Fading
Updated: Sep 07. 2014
Next Update Date: Post 2015 AO
Rest in peace, Elena Baltacha.
tennisbum79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 05:22 PM   #3
country flag Bijoux0021

Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute Bijoux0021 has a reputation beyond repute

There's no question he has plenty of defenders.

The 9 minutes + audio is even more shocking. To actually hear how irate he is with his girlfriend just because she took a picture with a black person (Magic Johnson) is beyond disturbing to say the least.

Racists have serious mental illnesses.

― Maya Angelou
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 05:35 PM   #4
country flag tennisbum79

tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute tennisbum79 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijoux0021 View Post

The 9 minutes + audio is even more shocking. To actually hear how irate he is with his girlfriend just because she took a picture with a black person (Magic Johnson) is beyond disturbing to say the least.

His name suggest he could be Jewish.
If that is true, it is unfortunate.

I wonder how old the girlfriend is, but looking at both of them, she could be his grand daughter.
He was born in 1933, first maried in 1957.

Old Apr 26th, 2014, 05:50 PM   #5
country flag Infiniti2001
Veelieve!!!

Infiniti2001 has disabled reputation

Why the hell does he own an organization which employs black people then? I bet he thinks of himself as a slave owner---asshole
Infiniti2001 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 06:02 PM   #6
country flag tennisbum79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infiniti2001 View Post
Why the hell does he own an organization which employs black people then? I bet he thinks of himself as a slave owner---asshole
Seriously, that is the only logical explanation.. even he does not express it.
Besides, his girl friend is black and Mexican. I wonder how he deals with her family.

OTH, at the age 81, he might not trust his very young girl friend. But still...

As bijoux said, racism is really a disease.

Old Apr 26th, 2014, 06:12 PM   #7
country flag Bijoux0021

Quote:
Given how deep his hatred is for black people, I don't think there's any doubt he thinks of himself as a slave owner.

― Maya Angelou
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 06:29 PM   #8
country flag King Halep
♥ Si Si Simona Si Si Si

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute

Its a crime that Elgin Baylor was Clippers GM for 22 years
King Halep is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 06:44 PM   #9
country flag starin

starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute starin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
They're his employees, they're not on his level and as long as they stay there he's okay with them.
starin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 06:59 PM   #10
country flag Drake1980

Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute Drake1980 has a reputation beyond repute

Omfg
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 07:04 PM   #11
country flag tennisbum79

NBA is now looking into it... reported MSNBC

Old Apr 26th, 2014, 07:25 PM   #12
country flag Mynarco
Thank You For The Music

Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute Mynarco has a reputation beyond repute

This dude is a bloody joke.
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Mynarco is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #13
country flag brickhousesupporter

brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute brickhousesupporter has a reputation beyond repute

It is always refreshing to hear people speak their mind.
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 07:46 PM   #14
country flag SocaBrainwash

SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute SocaBrainwash has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2014/...=articlebottom

Snoop Dogg FTW (NSFW as you might imagine)
SocaBrainwash is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 08:10 PM   #15
country flag JN
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute JN has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bijoux0021 View Post

Bingo! They should all be put into asylums.

Hug an SDS sufferer, today.
JN is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote