Wild-Card melding between GS's.....fair or fiction? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2003, 05:17 PM   #1
Kirt12255

Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute Kirt12255 has a reputation beyond repute
Wild-Card melding between GS's.....fair or fiction?

It bothers be that the ATF and the FTF have been approved to "Swap Wilcards" over the last few years.

Why should anyone be granted a WC while better skilled and talented players sit on the side-lines?

Grand-Slam countries, the WTA and ITF need to realise GS's are about the best players in the world looking for that trophy at the end....not about political jargon enabling some hack to nominate a player.

I am also for removing the GS individual committie's who throw a player with no results in a main-field while the #1 junior from the previous year fights through qualies against the like of Petrova and other talented players coming back from injury.

Just wanted your'e thoughts

Last edited by Kirt12255 : May 14th, 2003 at 05:27 PM.
Kirt12255 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote