Did anyone take any AP (Advanced placement) tests? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 14th, 2003, 01:34 AM   #1
selesfan1

selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future selesfan1 has a brilliant future
Did anyone take any AP (Advanced placement) tests?

I took AP U.S. History and AP Languge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 14th, 2003, 01:36 AM   #2
country flag GBFH
College Grad

GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute
I took AP Chemistry. wasn't bad.
GBFH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2003, 01:37 AM   #3
Steam

Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold Steam is a splendid one to behold
I took AP Chem but didn't take the test. Kind of hard to pass the test when you only pass the class by bribing the answers to homeworks and take home tests with packs of Skittles.
Steam is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2003, 05:19 AM   #4
country flag Lee-Waters' Boy
SMUstang

Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute Lee-Waters' Boy has a reputation beyond repute
I was in Ap chem, government and english but we didn't take the tests in any. AP french I took though and got a 4 . I wish I had kept up with the french though

My Girls:
Ospina, Snyder, Irvin, Bradshaw, Dabek, Cargill, Frazier, Granville,
Craybas, Harkleroad, Schlukebir, Cochran, Seles, Mall, Reeves

Mouhtassine, Drake, Foretz, Camerin, Arvidsson, G Baker, Lubiani, Hantuchova,
Bartoli, Jidkova, Wheeler, Loeffler-Caro, L Reilly, Vakulenko, Pelletier, Tarabini, Molik

I Miss Zvereva, Cacic, Kelesi, Cristea, Ghirardi,
Reinach, Kandarr, Rottier, A Miller, Asa, Testud

Lee-Waters' Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2003, 05:26 AM   #5
country flag GBFH
College Grad

GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute GBFH has a reputation beyond repute
oh my god, you're in plano??? you go to unt?
GBFH is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2003, 05:29 AM   #6
country flag AjdeNate!
I'm so current, I'm tomorrow.

AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute AjdeNate! has a reputation beyond repute
Classes: AP English, AP History (it was a motherfucker!), AP Chem, & AP Calculus.

Tests: AP English (4), AP Calc (4), and AP Chem (3).

I don't remember much else about them, course it was like 10-12 years ago... (I feel old just typing 'AP'!)
AjdeNate! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2003, 11:29 AM   #7
tazban1

tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point tazban1 is an unknown quantity at this point
There's AP classes? AP tests are when you take classes in high school for college credits, right?

If I'm thinking of the right thing, I took the English Composition test. I was surprised to find that you were supposed to interpret poetry in a composition test. If there were classes, they probably would have given me a bit of warning, but I managed to squeak by and pass. It was harder than I expected - I wasn't expecting to have to write whole essays and try to figure out poetry.
tazban1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 14th, 2003, 01:59 PM   #8
country flag Bright Red

Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of Bright Red has much to be proud of
For me, it was English (4), Calculus (5), Physics (5), and Chemistry (5).

~Venus and now Serena are the worst thing to ever happen to the crow~

Official POPLOCKER of the Royal Court
Bright Red is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2003, 01:26 AM   #9
Celeste

Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice Celeste is just really nice
I dropped out of high school to begin my career as a street prostitute, but I managed to cram in 6 A.P. classes. I made 5's in Biology (I aced the part on reproduction) and American History, 4's in English and Latin-Virgil, and, sadly, I only made 3's in French (the oral killed me, but, really, I'm good at oral, ask anyone) and Chemistry. For the two years I did the high school thing, I was pretty successful and I went to a great high school.

I always thought I had the brains to go back to school, but now, who cares?
Celeste is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 15th, 2003, 02:52 AM   #10
Joseosu19

Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future Joseosu19 has a brilliant future
I took English(4) and History(5)
Arantxa Sanchez Vicario Always #1
Joseosu19 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote