Tennis Triathlon - Stuttgart - Congratulations valac222!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 04:15 AM   #1
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute
Tennis Triathlon - Stuttgart - Congratulations valac222!!!

TENNIS TRIATHLON - STUTTGART

This is a game where you pick during a whole tournament and cannot be out after having a bad day.

Despite the name the game is very simple. Game manager puts the OOP every day. You only have to follow a few steps. Instructions will be sent to rookies.

You compete in three different disciplines shown below.

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Apr 27th, 2014 at 05:04 PM.
jankimfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 18th, 2014, 04:15 AM   #2
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tennis Triathlon - Stuttgart - Commitments open NOW!

DISCIPLINES

Discipline I. – TC (this is pretty close to TT or Tipping)
2 point for each correct picks, additional 1 for correct SR

Discipline II. – WAR (Worth A Risky Pick?) (this is pretty close to PAW, just the scoring is different)
You get points according to how many picked the loser in that match

Discipline III. - Sequence (this is an extended suicide)
If first row of your pick is a winner (but the second is not) you got 11*11 point.
If the first two rows of your pick are winners (but the third is not) you got 12*12 points.
If the first three rows of your pick are winners (but the fourth is not) you got 13*13 points. Etc…

Scoring example here (http://www.tennisforum.com/showthread.php?t=458046)

for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Apr 18th, 2014 at 04:38 AM.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 04:15 AM   #3
country flag jankimfan

Beginner's guide:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie:
Can I be in, please. I'm still fuzzy on exactly how the game is played, though.
- You send your picks like TT, with set ratios (2-0 or 2-1), but in the order you are most confident of winning. So if Serena plays she's probably your top pick, and if two equal-ranked scrubs play each other that's likely the bottom pick.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie:
Thanks, and how exactly does WAR work??
- If your pick is correct, you get points according to how many picked the loser in that match. So if you picked Serena in WAR you would get 0 or 1 points, while picking Razzano could yield 20 points. Therefore you may want to be slightly more adventurous with your WAR picks as the potential payout is large.

for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Apr 18th, 2014 at 04:32 AM.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 04:15 AM   #4
country flag jankimfan

ORDER OF PLAY

SUNDAY OOP

Sharapova vs Ivanovic

SATURDAY OOP

Maria Sharapova vs Sara Errani
Ana Ivanovic vs Jelena Jankovic

FRIDAY OOP

Agnieszka Radwanska vs Maria Sharapova
Carla Suarez Navarro vs Sara Errani
Ana Ivanovic vs Svetlana Kuznetsova
Jelena Jankovic vs Alisa Kleybanova

THURSDAY OOP

Radwanska vs. Vinci
Pavlyuchenkova vs. Sharapova
Ivanovic vs. Goerges
Kerber vs. Suarez Navarro
Kuznetsova vs. Halep
Jankovic vs. Pennetta

WEDNESDAY OOP

Julia Goerges vs Sorana Cirstea
Kaia Kanepi vs Sara Errani
Ana Ivanovic vs Sabine Lisicki
Andrea Petkovic vs Flavia Pennetta
Alisa Kleybanova vs Petra Kvitova

Tuesday OOP

Klara Koukalova vs Sara Errani
Gioia Barbieri vs Svetlana Kuznetsova
Roberta Vinci vs Annika Beck
Lucie Safarova vs Maria Sharapova
Jelena Jankovic vs Mona Barthel
Carla Suarez Navarro vs Ekaterina Makarova
Ajla Tomljanovic vs Alisa Kleybanova
Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova vs Diana Marcinkevica

Monday OOP

Caroline Wozniacki vs Kaia Kanepi

(You may have a separate set of picks for each discipline if you want)
(SEND LAST NAMES ONLY PLEASE)

for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Apr 27th, 2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 04:16 AM   #5
country flag jankimfan

FINAL STANDINGS

Congratulations to our Dear valac222

for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Apr 27th, 2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 04:16 AM   #6
country flag jankimfan

Join.
All players are welcome.
Give it a try!

for they will see God
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 06:35 AM   #7
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

In
Suicide: Monterrey 2014
Tennis Tipping Singles: Nottingham II 2014
Tennis Tipping Doubles: Medellin 2014 - Bogota' 2014
FITD: Washington 2014
Three Hands: Stuttgart 2014 Tipping Doubles: Montreal 2014
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 06:41 AM   #8
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of
In

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 07:40 AM   #9
country flag jankimfan

In.

for they will see God
Old Apr 18th, 2014, 04:29 PM   #10
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

In
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:05 AM   #11
country flag Markmen
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold Markmen is a splendid one to behold

In
2014: W CYP (S) Paris; Doha; Stuttgart. (D): (Spencer.) Indian Wells; Madrid; Strasbourg. Tipping (S) Birmingham; (D) (mariusz_pol) Cincinnati; Miami; Indian Wells; Madrid; Rome; French Open. Q-Ball Rome; Strasbourg; Baku Triathalon Oeiras; Nurnberg; Birmingham. R/U FITD (S) Rio; (D) Indian Wells. CYP (D) (Spencer.) Paris; Birmingham. (S) Katowice; Doha; French Open; Stanford. Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Aust Open; Doha; Wimbledon; Montreal. Triathalon Eastbourne.
2013: W Tipping (D) (mariusz_pol) Beijing; USO. (S) Bastad. CYP (D) (Spencer.) US Open; Guangzhou; Linz. FITD Oeiras. RANKINGS Pentathlon = 11 Tipping (S) = 16 (D) (mariusz_pol) = 1 FITD (S) = 26
(D) = 11 CYP (S) = 3 CYP (D) (Spencer.) = 1 QBall = 17
Markmen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 12:55 AM   #12
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

In
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 01:52 AM   #13
country flag Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future

In
Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#36
PAW Rank:#42 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#109.
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 19th, 2014, 04:57 AM   #14
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of

In please
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 20th, 2014, 12:01 PM   #15
country flag wozniackiaus

wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of wozniackiaus has much to be proud of

in

IVANOVIC KIRILENKO BOUCHARD VIKA

TT - SINGLES - 153 DOUBLES - 177
SINGLES TITLES - PRAGUE 2014
wozniackiaus is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote