Tennis Tipping 19a – Madrid - Congratulations to Silverwhite and Chris 84/SloKid - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 07:45 PM   #31
country flag KittyTennis

KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light KittyTennis is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tennis Tipping 19a – Madrid - Come see the squid and commit to Madrid

In
KittyTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 13th, 2014, 10:23 PM   #32
FORZA SARITA

FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute FORZA SARITA has a reputation beyond repute

in
doubles w peanuts
FORZA SARITA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 13th, 2014, 11:33 PM   #33
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

In.

Doubles with SodaPop.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 12:43 AM   #34
country flag The Kiwi Fan

The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future The Kiwi Fan has a brilliant future

In, dubs anyone

Tennis Tipping:

Titles: Singles: 50K Aning 2014 Doubles:
The Kiwi Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 02:27 AM   #35
country flag safinfans629

safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all safinfans629 is a name known to all

in double with Jaco.He
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 03:25 AM   #36
country flag TheJoh

TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of TheJoh has much to be proud of

In singles.
Doubles with Cheda 16.17
[68]Singles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', 50k Burnie 14', 50k Limoges 13'
[69]Doubles (Titles) 100k Contrexeville 14', WTA 's-Hertogenbosch 14', 50k Osprey 14', WTA Auckland 14', 25k Westende-Middelkerke 13', 25k Koksijde 13'(all with Cheda 16.17)
TheJoh is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 03:49 AM   #37
country flag Jaco·He

Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold Jaco·He is a splendid one to behold

In
doubles with safinfans629

Doubles【W】2012 Budapest 2013 Melbourne Katowice 2014 Dubai 【F】2011 Miami 2012 Charleston Cincinnati Quebec 2013 Paris Stanford Osaka Istanbul 【F】2014 Strasbourg

Suicide【W】2013 Brisbane
Jaco·He is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 03:56 AM   #38
country flag jasonchou

jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all jasonchou is a name known to all

In, double with PAVANILAI
jasonchou is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 04:22 AM   #39
country flag feifei

feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all feifei is a name known to all

In doubles with Xiu ZhiFu

TT Doubles
W:09Wimbledon 10Seoul 12French Open 13Eastbourne 14Doha 14Båstad 12Helsinki(25K) 12Civitavecchia(25K)
F:10Australian Open 12 US Open 13Wimbledon
feifei is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 07:47 AM   #40
country flag histery

histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future histery has a brilliant future

In
Doubles with diego36arg
histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 12:43 PM   #41
country flag Adrian.
Let's have a kiki!

Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute Adrian. has a reputation beyond repute

In, doubles with the new Xepher. I don't know his name yet Valyrana or so

Adrian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 02:28 PM   #42
country flag Xiu ZhiFu

Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice Xiu ZhiFu is just really nice

In ,doubles with feifei
Xiu ZhiFu is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #43
country flag Michael!
indescribable

Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute Michael! has a reputation beyond repute

In singles
Doubles with joe87
Michael! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #44
country flag Cheda 16.17

Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of Cheda 16.17 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheJoh View Post
In singles.
Doubles with Cheda 16.17
In and doubles confirmed.
Doubles: 2013 ITF Koksijde w/TheJoh, ITF Westende-Middelkerke w/TheJoh; 2014- WTA Auckland w/TheJoh, ITF Tinajo II w/TTomek, ITF Osprey w/TheJoh, WTA s'Hertogenbosch w/TheJoh, ITF Contrexeville w/TheJoh

Wimbledon 2013: #BestCarrer Entrance: as Alt Played R3
Cheda 16.17 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 07:50 PM   #45
country flag Joaquin

Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light Joaquin is a glorious beacon of light

In singles

Anyone for Doubles?
Joaquin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote