Look at these pics of Jen! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2003, 04:27 PM   #1
country flag GermanBoy

GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future GermanBoy has a brilliant future
Look at these pics of Jen!

So hot and sexy!!!

Who was Anna Kournikova again???
GermanBoy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2003, 04:29 PM   #2
country flag Vincent

Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future Vincent has a brilliant future
I think she would looks better with less makeup, but she looks quite nice.

Vincent is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 04:40 PM   #3
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
Jennifer is so lusciously healthy looking! We are talking 36-24-36! And then some!
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 06:56 PM   #4
achamber

achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts achamber is infamous around these parts
She looks amazing... that third one

"I mean, it's something that's always been a part of me. And especially the last few years of my life, I've really had to fight on and off the court. So I just, I don't know, on the tennis court I look at it as a battle I know maybe I'm in control of and where I have the best chance and I can really, you know, dictate what I do out there and what I feel. So, the rest, I think it's just something you just have or you don't have. I mean, I'm certainly not the only one. I mean, there's a lot of great fighters out there, so..."
Jennifer Capriati
achamber is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 07:17 PM   #5
country flag *abby*

*abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute *abby* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by achamber
She looks amazing... that third one
damn rite she looks radiant and really healthy and happy
that is all i ask
*abby* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 07:23 PM   #6
country flag darren cahill

darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all darren cahill is a name known to all
Jen looks amazing! she looks so healthy...shes all woman...yum yum...and this from a gay guy!
darren cahill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 07:26 PM   #7
country flag Osssge

Osssge has disabled reputation
Less make up plz...
Osssge is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 07:27 PM   #8
Go Anke

Go Anke is just really nice Go Anke is just really nice Go Anke is just really nice Go Anke is just really nice Go Anke is just really nice Go Anke is just really nice Go Anke is just really nice Go Anke is just really nice Go Anke is just really nice Go Anke is just really nice Go Anke is just really nice
Thumbs up

Anke
Go Anke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 07:33 PM   #9
country flag decemberlove

decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
Jennifer is so lusciously healthy looking! We are talking 36-24-36! And then some!
emphasis on the "and then some"

36-24-36? no damn way

....This is fucked up, fucked up....

This is your blind spot, blind spot.
It should be obvious, but it's not.

You cannot kickstart a dead horse
You just crush yourself and walk away
I don't care what the future holds
Cause I'm right here in your arms today
With your fingers you can touch me

I'll be your black swan, black swan
I'm for spare parts, broken up.

decemberlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 07:41 PM   #10
the cat

the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute the cat has a reputation beyond repute
That's cold Miss Love! Please put your claws away! You think "and then some"? Okay, we're now talking 38-26-38!

Anyway you slice or or topspin it, Jennifer looks good. And healthy. But I agree with ferrero and arwenita that Jenny should be wearing a little less makeup.

Now if she would only win a tournament again. Jennifer is too good of a a player to have gone so long without a WTA title.
Happiness is like a cat. If you try to coax it or call it, it will avoid you. It will never come. But if you pay no attention to it and go about your business, you'll find it rubbing up against your legs and jumping into your lap. - William Bennett

http://cornedbeefhash.files.wordpres...arcelona08.jpg
the cat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2003, 07:09 AM   #11
country flag decemberlove

decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute decemberlove has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by the cat
That's cold Miss Love! .

yes, theres a reason the word december is place before love

....This is fucked up, fucked up....

This is your blind spot, blind spot.
It should be obvious, but it's not.

You cannot kickstart a dead horse
You just crush yourself and walk away
I don't care what the future holds
Cause I'm right here in your arms today
With your fingers you can touch me

I'll be your black swan, black swan
I'm for spare parts, broken up.

decemberlove is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2003, 10:03 AM   #12
country flag SerialKiller#69

SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light SerialKiller#69 is a glorious beacon of light
jennifer is a pretty girl but that was a bad choice for a dress.she looks like she's in a gift wrap.but still, a cool gal.

.tatianagolovin.sesilkaratancheva.shuaipeng.

.lindsayDAVENPORT.kimCLIJSTERS.

"i don't wanna be your other half i believe that one and one make two."

alanis m.

SerialKiller#69 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2003, 07:41 PM   #13
country flag CappyMania

CappyMania is just really nice CappyMania is just really nice CappyMania is just really nice CappyMania is just really nice CappyMania is just really nice CappyMania is just really nice CappyMania is just really nice CappyMania is just really nice CappyMania is just really nice CappyMania is just really nice CappyMania is just really nice
How many times I have to say she's THE hottest female athlete in the world!!!!!!???????

I LOVE JENNIFER!

Jennifer Capriati Ana Ivanovic

CappyMania is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2003, 08:03 PM   #14
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
uh did all of u get a visit from cupid or what. Jen looks rotten in all of these pics. ewwwwwww

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 11th, 2003, 09:20 PM   #15
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
Her hair looks good but she has way too much makeup on and I don't like the outfit, she looks cute in all pictures except the first, she looks like she is ready to draw her weapon for a duel in that pic. Anke on the other hand looks beautiful, so natural looking.
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote