~~**rome**~~ - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 10th, 2003, 02:00 AM   #1
country flag beauty_is_pink
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
Cool ~~**rome**~~

Daniela unfortunately lucked out of this week's tournament in Berlin. Her next tournament for next week is her fave city... ROME! will this be a lil advantage for her to play in an environment that she loves? MAYBE! Daniela is going to be ranked #7 there with a first round bye! Go Daniela!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Almost the French Open you GUYS!

www.sanexheros.com

GO DANIELA!
Advertisement

Old May 10th, 2003, 02:09 AM   #2
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck Dani

show the world you are the Queen!!! At least a quarter again! without a bagel this time please !
Old May 10th, 2003, 02:15 AM   #3
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute beauty_is_pink has a reputation beyond repute
official site:

www.federtennis.it

cant seem to find the translation...
Old May 10th, 2003, 02:25 AM   #4
country flag HantuchovaSweFan

HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light HantuchovaSweFan is a glorious beacon of light
There are no translation at all....i think :-/

Queen Elizabeth I

Marie Curie

Jacqueline Kennedy

Daniela Hantuchova

HantuchovaSweFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 05:30 PM   #5
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Tough draw in Rome

http://www.telecomitaliamasters.federtennis.it/

Dani receives a first round bye and will play the winner of the Serna/Likhovtseva match in the 2nd round.

If successful, she will then play the best of Dokic/Martinez or Gagliardi/Qualifierskova. Unfortunately, then it is *uhm*, S.Williams in the QF unless she gets turned over by someone like Coetzer.

Whatever, good luck Dani, you can count on us as always

2,596,944 hits since 2003

GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 06:36 PM   #6
country flag No Doubt

No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrahamD
If successful, she will then play the best of Dokic/Martinez or Gagliardi/Qualifierskova.
Oh bollox! two of my favs (maybe) meeting early on!!!
Old May 10th, 2003, 07:41 PM   #7
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future
Daaaniiii !!!!!
lee station is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 07:45 PM   #8
country flag No Doubt

No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice No Doubt is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by wtarules
Daaaniiii !!!!!
lol, ditto what wtarules said!
Old May 10th, 2003, 07:45 PM   #9
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i never realli complained about Daniela's draw before.. but seriously.. this one SUCKS ASS!

Jelena in the 3rd round?
Serena in the Quarters?

poor Doubtt-ie.... i like Jelena too..

but not as much as Daniela!
GO DANIELA!
Old May 10th, 2003, 08:35 PM   #10
country flag GrahamD

GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold GrahamD is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by beauty_is_pink
i never realli complained about Daniela's draw before.. but seriously.. this one SUCKS ASS!

Jelena in the 3rd round?
Serena in the Quarters?

poor Doubtt-ie.... i like Jelena too..
Yep, that draw kinda sucks - sorry Jelena and No-D

2,596,944 hits since 2003

GrahamD is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 08:41 PM   #11
country flag No Doubt

I knew Jelena's draw wouldnt be as good its been before, because she's outside the top ten now. Just shows you the importance of being one of the top seeds!!
Old May 10th, 2003, 08:45 PM   #12
country flag moogle san

moogle san has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Doubt
I knew Jelena's draw wouldnt be as good its been before, because she's outside the top ten now. Just shows you the importance of being one of the top seeds!!
no worries I think she'll return there soon.
Saw her play against Weingärtner and although you could see that she felt not really fit on that day you still could feel that her confidence is returning!

Daniela Hantuchova!" (IW2002)

Don't mind me... I'm constantly

Thinking disturbs the inner peace

"I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here withering away"
Keane - Can't Stop Now
moogle san is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 09:22 PM   #13
country flag lee station

lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future lee station has a brilliant future
Thumbs up

DANI YOU STILL HAVE OUR UNDYING SUPPORT !!!!!!!!!!!!! SHOW THE SPIRIT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old May 10th, 2003, 09:26 PM   #14
country flag moogle san

moogle san has disabled reputation
just wondering: wtarules, are you a relative of pinky?

Daniela Hantuchova!" (IW2002)

Don't mind me... I'm constantly

Thinking disturbs the inner peace

"I noticed tonight that the world has been turning
While I've been stuck here withering away"
Keane - Can't Stop Now
moogle san is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 09:28 PM   #15
country flag lee station

Quote:
Originally Posted by moogle san
just wondering: wtarules, are you a relative of pinky?
Let's just say I'm a moderate guy...... sometimes
Right now I'm on fire!