Repeat of the 2001 RG Final; Who will win?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Vote....!!

Kim in 2 sets 14 31.82%
Kim in 3 sets 9 20.45%
Jenn in 2 sets 8 18.18%
Jenn in 3 sets 13 29.55%
Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 9th, 2003, 12:26 PM   #1
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Repeat of the 2001 RG Final; Who will win??

H2H:
1999-11-08 Philadelphia Indoor Carpet R32 Jennifer Capriati (USA) 7-5 6-3
2001-05-28 Roland Garros Clay F Jennifer Capriati (USA) 1-6 6-4 12-10
2002-01-14 Australian Open Hardcourt SF Jennifer Capriati (USA) 7-5 3-6 6-1
Source: www.tenniscorner.net

Jennifer capriati leads 3-0 and the last time they played, it's a close match and the condition is different now. Kim is seeds no 1 and Jenn is no 3. I think Jennifer in 3 sets.
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2003, 12:53 PM   #2
country flag White Stripes

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
jen in 3!
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

White Stripes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 03:58 PM   #3
country flag CapFan#1

CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough CapFan#1 is a jewel in the rough
Jenny in 2 sets! Jen won that fantastic 2001 FO final against an in-form Kim, when Jen was certainly off form, so I say Jen in 2 close sets.
CapFan#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 06:18 PM   #4
country flag Hagar

Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute Hagar has a reputation beyond repute
I am not saying Kim will win, but you just can't compare Kim 2003 with Kim 2001. She is so much better.
Old May 9th, 2003, 06:20 PM   #5
country flag Cariaoke
Team WTAworld

Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute Cariaoke has a reputation beyond repute
jen in 3!

"I believe in being polite, you know. In life, the elevator goes both ways, up and down."
-- Roger Federer

like my av? want one like it?
Cariaoke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 07:27 PM   #6
Brandon85

Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light Brandon85 is a glorious beacon of light
definently jennifer in 3 sets. kim has not been playing well i don't think in this tournament. her win over daniela was expected...dani has lost her game. anyway jen in three maybe even two.

Undisputed World Number 1!

2008 Titles:

Sydney, Antwerp
Brandon85 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 10:44 PM   #7
Dokic#1

Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point
If Kim is the TRUE number 2 she will win
Kim in 3.
Dokic#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 05:10 AM   #8
disposablehero

disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future disposablehero has a brilliant future
I see the myth of Capriati has not yet died. Jen is playing better than she has in 7 or 8 months. It won't be enough.
Old May 10th, 2003, 07:11 AM   #9
country flag spiritfullfrog

spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light spiritfullfrog is a glorious beacon of light
Kim in 2..possibly 3, the last time they played was early last year, Kim has improved so much since then!!!
spiritfullfrog is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2003, 10:38 AM   #10
country flag Sharapova's_Boy

Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute Sharapova's_Boy has a reputation beyond repute
Kim will win But it will be tough!
Sharapova's_Boy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote