The random whispers thread - Totally Off Topic! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 01:34 PM   #1
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute
Talking The random whispers thread - Totally Off Topic!

This thread is meant to be about anything that is not direct related to Simona Halep.

So, if you guys are just bored or not and want's to talk about something(related to tennis or not), whispers here any thought.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.

Last edited by DanLovesWTA : Apr 8th, 2014 at 11:01 AM.
DanLovesWTA is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 01:39 PM   #2
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Random whispers thread!

Good idea Dan! I hope it gets used when appropriate.
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 04:19 PM   #3
country flag ILC

ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all ILC is a name known to all

for this thing exist GM.
however, I reading now and this is funny http://sport.segodnya.ua/tennis/hamo...om-510440.html
laughing at opponent?

though they call her "russian" so actively..
ukrainian site.. heh..
I think she is australian 5 years or so.. but whatever..

Last edited by ILC : Apr 7th, 2014 at 04:26 PM.
ILC is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 04:34 PM   #4
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
for this thing exist GM...
But trolleybuses and gypsies might not go down well in GM, so it's best to post them in this thread.
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 05:07 PM   #5
country flag george2210

george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold george2210 is a splendid one to behold

Fed Cup: Sharapova and Chakvetadze vs rude crowd.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SD4ffNT74k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2SD4ffNT74k
george2210 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 05:29 PM   #6
country flag UCLA

UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold UCLA is a splendid one to behold

Ce e acolo e mai mult decat "rude crowd" .

No comment in rest, ar iesii o nebunie daca mi`as da drumu la gura
UCLA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 05:32 PM   #7
country flag DanLovesWTA

DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute DanLovesWTA has a reputation beyond repute

I saw and i know that some of you have problems especially the new ones to upload photos in here, so i will help you.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir...-tags/?src=api

The program eases your uploading photos in an forum and is very easy to use

First you instal the add-ons in Mozilla Firefox - restart Mozila Firefox - right click on any photos, gif.. on any page in WWW and choose tag -

Return to forum and click Paste in reply.
Sorana Cirstea,Jelena Jankovic,Samantha Stosur,Victoria Azarenka,Sabine Lisicki,Ana Ivanovic,Caroline Wozniacki,Na Li,Monica Niculescu,Petra Kvitova,Flavia Pennetta,Belinda Bencic,Irina-Camelia Begu,Lucie Safarova,Madison Keys,Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Donna Vekic,Angelique Kerber,Elina Svitolina,Agnieszka Radwanska,Venus Williams,Andrea Petkovic.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Deserve my appreciation: Steffi Graf, Elena Dementieva, Justine Henin, Kim Clijsters.

Last edited by DanLovesWTA : Jun 16th, 2014 at 12:34 PM.
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 05:36 PM   #8
country flag s0higher

s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of s0higher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
@s0higher : Glumesti cu procentul ala, nu !? Poate oficial, desi tot pare mic (mi.e lene sa caut acum) ,dar neoficial e muult mai mare , foarte multe specimene , neaparand in evidente. Si creste cu ziua
Coincidenta sau nu, am acces la cateva informatii statistice privind populatia si asta este procentul "oficial". Normal ca el nu reflecta realitatea, dar asta din cauza persoanelor de etnie. Unii din ei in secolul 21 nu au documente de identitate, altii la ultimul recensamant n-au dorit sa isi dezvaluie etnia, multi dintre ei sunt plecati la "munca" in strainatate, s.a.m.d.
Probabil ponderea in randul populatiei Romaniei este undeva la 10%. Nu cred ca e mai mare
s0higher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 07:49 PM   #9
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

@ DanLovesWTA : Maybe the thread should be called Off-Topic thread or something like that. "Random whispers" might give other thoughts to some people

@ s0higher : Da, undeva la 10-15% cred si eu (mai aproape de 15 totusi) , and it's growing

@ george2210 : Regarding that, check also this one , from last year : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nW4jWUD7g2I + https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JlSa-lVFl_g . Some people I think go there, just for this stuff.

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #107 - W: Vero Beach '14, Astana '14; TT-d: #116 - W: Astana '14, Landisville '14 w/ Palin6o; RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch;
Suicide: #46 - W: New Haven '14; RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #20 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #69

Last edited by Nightcrawl3r : Apr 7th, 2014 at 07:59 PM.
Nightcrawl3r is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 07:53 PM   #10
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of

I think the name is good (quite original and interesting) :P: and who will come often here, will find out what is the "issue" with this thread )

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 08:07 PM   #11
country flag DanLovesWTA

Re: Random whispers thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightcrawl3r View Post
@ DanLovesWTA : Maybe the thread should be called Off-Topic thread or something like that. "Random whispers" might give other thoughts to some people
Any thought is welcome
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 08:15 PM   #12
country flag DanLovesWTA

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILoveCats View Post
for this thing exist GM.
I GM you don't find a thread where you can talk about anything without being off-topic, maybe in chat section.

I think that is better to talk here about off-topic discussion, than in Simona Halep Cheering thread.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 08:22 PM   #13
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of
Re: Random whispers thread - Totally Off Topic!

For our Russian friends, here are 2 videos about the city Simona lives in at this moment:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5qgs1Ds1W4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnLiLZnnx3I

You can give a like or 2 if you want )

Simona Halep!
CristianB8 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:13 PM   #14
country flag DanLovesWTA

Re: The random whispers thread - Totally Off Topic!

Maybe will be a better idea for Romanian fed cup team to play in single with Simona and Begu, like this our chances are higher to pass Serbia. I'm concerned by Sori and Monica form of the moment.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014
Old Apr 8th, 2014, 09:31 PM   #15
country flag DanLovesWTA

Re: The random whispers thread - Totally Off Topic!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Vezi ca e un reportaj facut pe youtube despre numarul tiganilor din Romania si despre viitorul apropiat (20-30 de ani)
Daca-l gasesc o sa-l postez pe undeva pe aici, poate la discutii libere!O sa fie vai de capul nostru!
Te doare inima ...
I don't think so. You are missing one important detail. We are an poor economically European country, which doesn't integrate gypsies in society , they will always migrate to better countries in Europe.
Elena Baltacha 1983-2014