2014 European spring: Grass is for cows, right? - Page 52 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 9th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #766
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
She got way too worked up. She knew this was big and she just blew it.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Advertisement

Old May 9th, 2014, 03:17 PM   #767
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 European spring: The clay is more red on Madrid's sun

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
She's never making it back to the top 10. Never. Ever. This was a wide open draw, and she won 4 games against Halep. How could she?
I'm beginning to doubt if she will ever even make it to 11. Hasn't been higher than 12 since falling out of the top 10 in 2009. And every time she just needs to win a match or have an opponent lose a match so she can reach 11, that just doesn't happen.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #768
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

I'm starting to ask why do we support her?
Then I know that it's because she looks good on court and she got the weapon to win, but it's just sometimes this version of her comes up.
At the end of the day, we just have to savor the version of her like in that Aussie R4 this year and other good matches

Are you from Indonesia? Join us in this Facebook group.
Indonesian Tennis Fans
Jizynovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:18 PM   #769
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiercepova View Post
Maybe she knew Kvitova is waiting for her, and shit her pants in this match thinking about that
I think Ana might have won this match or at least played better had Serena won against Petra.
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #770
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I think Ana might have won this match or at least played better had Serena won against Petra.

Me too!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #771
country flag Trey

Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute Trey has a reputation beyond repute

This was indeed an tough lost she had an great chance too make the final here, but what hurt more IMO is the scoreline, I would have thought she would put up an better fight
Trey is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:19 PM   #772
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by gaviotabr View Post
I'm beginning to doubt if she will ever even make it to 11. Hasn't been higher than 12 since falling out of the top 10 in 2009. And every time she just needs to win a match or have an opponent lose a match so she can reach 11, that just doesn't happen.
Maybe she's just good enough to be a top 20 player

Are you from Indonesia? Join us in this Facebook group.
Indonesian Tennis Fans
Jizynovic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:20 PM   #773
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
This was indeed an tough lost she had an great chance too make the final here, but what hurt more IMO is the scoreline, I would have thought she would put up an better fight
I would have thought she could put a few more balls inside the court..

Old May 9th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #774
country flag Orbis

Orbis has a brilliant future Orbis has a brilliant future Orbis has a brilliant future Orbis has a brilliant future Orbis has a brilliant future Orbis has a brilliant future Orbis has a brilliant future Orbis has a brilliant future Orbis has a brilliant future Orbis has a brilliant future Orbis has a brilliant future

Terrible match today after such a good one yesterday...but that's good old inconsistent Ana. Not much working today while Halep was solid and smart.

Frustrating result but QFs is decent, I'm going to remain positive considering Ana has actually had a pretty good year so far. She hasn't thrown in all that many real stinkers

Hopefully she can keep building her clay form and get a good result in Rome, she can gain a lot of points there and possibly even enter top 10
Orbis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:22 PM   #775
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep. Ana will never get to the top 10 if she show shit like this. The best part about this loss, is at least, she got to the QF, which is a +1 for her for at least defending the most of her points in Madrid, and +1 again because this is the QF guys! It would be a huge ladder for her points in the race.

She really should not show this kind of performance in Rome next week, whereas, she needs to gather as much points as possible for her to enter the top 10 (if she really wants it)

When will the RG officials get their ranking for the seeding of the draw? After Rome?

PAW Titles: Auckland 2014, Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up) ,Ranking: World #33
Three Hands: Roland Garros 2014, Western & Southern Open 2014,US Open 2014, Ranking: World #1
Ana Ivanovic forever
dogwonder24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #776
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowking View Post
Terrible match today after such a good one yesterday...but that's good old inconsistent Ana. Not much working today while Halep was solid and smart.

Frustrating result but QFs is decent, I'm going to remain positive considering Ana has actually had a pretty good year so far. She hasn't thrown in all that many real stinkers

Hopefully she can keep building her clay form and get a good result in Rome, she can gain a lot of points there and possibly even enter top 10
Can only gain points in Rome if Ana reaches QFs or better.

Old May 9th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #777
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

She doesn't deserve to be top 10 at all OK. That was disgraceful. And I can't at GM talking about "overconfident Ana fans". So now anyone who thinks Ana should win a match is an Ana fan. Halep didn't even play well and she knows it. Ana knows it. EVERYONE should know it.

I think I want to throw something now.
Old May 9th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #778
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by dogwonder24 View Post
Yep. Ana will never get to the top 10 if she show shit like this. The best part about this loss, is at least, she got to the QF, which is a +1 for her for at least defending the most of her points in Madrid, and +1 again because this is the QF guys! It would be a huge ladder for her points in the race.

She really should not show this kind of performance in Rome next week, whereas, she needs to gather as much points as possible for her to enter the top 10 (if she really wants it)

When will the RG officials get their ranking for the seeding of the draw? After Rome?
Yes, after Rome.

Old May 9th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #779
country flag gaviotabr

Quote:
Originally Posted by azizy View Post
Maybe she's just good enough to be a top 20 player
Her tennis is good enough for much better.. but her brain isn't even top 50.. so balancing it all out..

Old May 9th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #780
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She doesn't deserve to be top 10 at all OK. That was disgraceful. And I can't at GM talking about "overconfident Ana fans". So now anyone who thinks Ana should win a match is an Ana fan. Halep didn't even play well and she knows it. Ana knows it. EVERYONE should know it.

I think I want to throw something now.
Couldn't say this better, myself.

Thanks Ben.

W. Faulkner
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote