2014 European spring: Grass is for cows, right? - Page 228 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:32 PM   #3406
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2014 European spring: Grass is for cows, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan James View Post
I agree that Bouchard deserves top 10 more than Ana, but I will still gonna hope that Sharapova will beat Bouchard.
Has she beaten Cornet already
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #3407
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

I am afraid that Ana without top 10 ranking after WB would probably be pissed. I know it's her own fault, AGAIN, but still... Rooting for Maria tomorrow.
Highest ranking: #1 Current ranking: #10
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali 2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Ana'sProcess is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #3408
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

If Bouchard wouldn't be *probably* playing Maria in the QF... I hope she makes the semis.

Ana doesn't deserve to be in the Top 10, she just doesn't.

DO NOT use the delays as an excuse. If you have champions mentality, you would fight through everything. And Ana does NOT have that.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #3409
Ana'sProcess

Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute Ana'sProcess has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by InsideOut. View Post
Has she beaten Cornet already
Ofcourse she did. Unlike Ana, Bouchard actually uses her chances.
2005: Canberra 2006: Montreal 2007: Berlin, Los Angeles, Luxembourg 2008: Indian Wells, Roland Garros, Linz 2010: Linz, Bali 2011: Bali 2014: Auckland, Monterrey, Birmingham
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #3410
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

I wonder if Ana ever comes back to win a set, at least.
Jizynovic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:34 PM   #3411
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I didn't think the lack of fight was as big a problem as you make out. She did try to come to net, be aggressive, hit some big forehands. But really the biggest tell-tale was the serve... once her first serve didn't go in, or if it came back deep, she was in trouble. Her second serve is laughably poor.
She came back after the break playing beyond poor.. got lucky Lisicki missed every return in that 5-3 game in the 2nd. But she was already flat and showing no fight, no spark. Once she got broken, she just gave up.. wasn't even moving to balls anymore. That's first in the mind, which translates to her serve.. and then to the rest of her shots.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #3412
country flag Jizynovic

Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold Jizynovic is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post
If Bouchard wouldn't be *probably* playing Maria in the QF... I hope she makes the semis.

Ana doesn't deserve to be in the Top 10, she just doesn't.

DO NOT use the delays as an excuse. If you have champions mentality, you would fight through everything. And Ana does NOT have that.
That's so sad.
Jizynovic is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #3413
country flag nonRelativity

nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all

I just can't blame Ana for anything today Sabin was serving at 120 mph in the 3rd set and a lot of delays and shit that killed her concentration >>>>the girl is working hard for a year now and we saw a great improvement day after day

It was the draw again then the dark and the rain and the opponents serve
nonRelativity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #3414
country flag Horizon

Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future Horizon has a brilliant future

When Ana is playing like shit, I swear the sets pass by so quickly. It's like there is just a fast forward button to her losing the match. So damn pathetic, she doesnt stop to think, or reassess, or fight in any way. It's just panic, as if she is drowning or some bullshit, all the way to a quick death. The reality is she is only drowning in her own stupidity
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #3415
Ana'sProcess

Ok guys, I know we are angry, but Ana has more titles than any top 10 player bar Serena and Maria. Hell, Jankovic and Cibulkova (despite AO final), at this moment, should not be in top 10 either.

We never actually expected her to be serious contender at WB and grass, and she collected around 600 points, which is still very good result.

Maria must beat Bouchard tomorrow. There are too many reasons for that. Not only Ana's top 10 ranking.
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:36 PM   #3416
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute

Bitchard reached at least the QF in every GS this year. So much luck in draws. Fuck her.

PAW Titles: Auckland 2014, Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up)
Three Hands: Roland Garros 2014, Western & Southern Open 2014
Ana Ivanovic forever
Christina McHale || Alize Cornet || Mona Barthel || Maria Sharapova || Jelena Jankovic
dogwonder24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #3417
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

But seriously guys, there's no much you can do against Sabine if she serves like that.

Give some credit to Sabine, thanks.

It wasn't only Ana's fault, yes, she served really bad during that third set and her attitude was bad as well, but Sabine was a better player and deserved to win. Don't act like Ana gifted her this match because she didn't.

Sucide: 50 W: Baku '13
FITD Singles: 44 W: 's-Hertogenbosch '14, Quebec '14
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #3418
country flag gaviotabr

gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute gaviotabr has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Even I wouldn't sink that low.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DownTheLine21 View Post
LOL. Seriously. I'm still rooting for Ana to make the Top 10 after Wimbledon!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milan. View Post
STOP IT IZZY!

EDIT: Lamechard has just won.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evan James View Post
I agree that Bouchard deserves top 10 more than Ana, but I will still gonna hope that Sharapova will beat Bouchard.
Come on Bouchard! You deserve it. Making to QF or better in every slam this season.. way better than some perpetually 3rd round peasant.. who thinks she is doomed by the heavens at first sight of adversity.

Making mistakes is human, repeating them is dumb.

What I write is my opinion, and my opinion only.
gaviotabr is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:37 PM   #3419
country flag dogwonder24

dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute dogwonder24 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't care if Ana slumps again to top 11, after Wimby. I just want Sabine to destroy Halep and Maria with Bitchard.

PAW Titles: Auckland 2014, Sydney 2014 (Runner-Up), Acapulco 2014 (Runner-Up)
Three Hands: Roland Garros 2014, Western & Southern Open 2014
Ana Ivanovic forever
Christina McHale || Alize Cornet || Mona Barthel || Maria Sharapova || Jelena Jankovic
dogwonder24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jun 30th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #3420
InsideOut.

InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute InsideOut. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unnoticed View Post
Bitchard reached at least the QF in every GS this year. So much luck in draws. Fuck her.
Ana was really unlucky here. But you also earn your own luck. Bouchard stepped up to the plate every time she needed to beat a highly-ranked player and only lost to the eventual champion in every Slam so far.