Ana Ivanovic as Internet phenom - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 26th, 2014, 04:33 AM   #1
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Ana Ivanovic as Internet phenom

Thanks to hers tennis talent, amazing personality and personal charisma, Ana "crowd favorite" Ivanovic draws big attention since early beginnings, when she is far away from TOP10 and just a nice and cute young girl. Several years in the row hers personal site www.anaivanovic.com was most visited personal site of any worlds female athlete, and like I already notice - all that is starts (in 2005) BEFORE she become established superstar of tennis winning grand slam trophy and reaching #1 spot, or before she is established as one of worlds most beautiful womens. She is girl with big magnetism, perfect PR and also very funny to watch and follow. Of course, big credit should to go to people which early recognize hers off-court potential and properly organize everything in right direction on hers early years (Dan Holzman management and Gavin Versi, Eton Digital company which created hers site and people which works there...etc).

Big success of hers personal site is probably main reason why so many years she simple don't care too much on internet social media, so she opened hers twitter account just couple months ago (right before USO 2013) and used hers facebook page (also opened lately, in the middle of the 2010) mostly just to resend stories already published on hers site. But this 2014 it seems things are changed for hers social media activities which she start to use much more properly, giving hers fans exclusive, fast and instant messages and infos almost on daily basis, so in just first two months of 2014 hers fb page got more new "likes" than in previous 3 and half years between 2010-2013.

Even on this tennisforum site (former wtaworld), where thanks to haters and frustrated fans of other players hers status is not close that good like in real life on WTA Tour, You can easy to notice how popular she is, because out of just couple (less than 10) threads in history of this site with over 1.5 millions views, two belong to Ana (hers pics threads part1 and part2). And instant test how popular she is world wide is just to type "Ana Ivanovic" on google and see number of results back...

Tomorrow on february 27th, in same day, Ana official Facebook page will broke over 2 millions likes (only Sharapova of active players has more, plus Kournikova and Mirza of retired), and hers twitter account will get 150.000 follower, and that is reason for my timing to open thread like this today.

Ana Ivanovic official site

Ana Ivanovic official facebook page

Ana Ivanovic official twitter account

"Ana Ivanovic" on google search

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Cp6uja is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2014, 06:48 AM   #2
country flag Cp6uja

Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute Cp6uja has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ana Ivanovic as Internet phenom

So, Ana Ivanovic broke just couple hours ago 2 million Facebook likes. Congrats!

atm FB list of active WTA players:

#2. (2,001,667) Ana Ivanovic
#3. (1,872,194) Serena Williams
#4. (1,474,530) Venus Williams
#5-#6 (925,718) Victoria Azarenka
#5-#6 (924,678) Caroline Wozniacki
#7. (471,706) Aga Radwanska
...etc...

(latest Ana's pic which is published on hers FB page right before she broke 2M edge)

AMAZING BELGRADE MIRACLE: In just three years (2008-2011) 5 different players born in same city reach world #1 in rankings and several GS titles and finals (WTA singles: Ana Ivanovic and Jelena Jankovic, ATP singles: Novak Djokovic, ATP doubles: Nenad Zimonjic and Daniel Nestor... with notable performances of Bojana Jovanovski, Janko Tipsarevic and Viktor Troicki which is also all three born in Belgrade)
Old Jul 20th, 2014, 02:04 PM   #3
country flag Cp6uja

What a amazing coincidence once again!

I open this thread when in same day on February 27th Ana broke two social networks notable edges - 2 millions Facebook likes and 150K Twitter followers.

Today, on July 20th, in the same day once again - official Facebook page of superpopular tennis player Ana Ivanovic will receive 2.500.000th like, and she will get hers 250.000th follower on hers official Twitter account

Here is couple of latest pics from Ana Ivanovic official FB page which all have more than 100.000 likes, over 1.000 shares and over 2.000 comments
Most of Ana fans is obviously lovers of nature and very like to see Ana when she eat something

Last edited by Cp6uja : Jul 21st, 2014 at 07:11 AM.
Old Aug 20th, 2014, 11:44 PM   #4
country flag Cp6uja

I just notice one very strange thing: just couple days before seasons last grand slam, when tennis players and theirs social media accounts will be in biggest focus around world - Ana decide to remove from hers official Facebook page almost all pics which have over 100.000 likes (including for example all 5 which I posted in this thread so far).

Is hers PR agent Gavin Versi lose his mind?
Is Ana started to dating someone jealous who dont like to see Ana's "most likable" pics in public?
Is some crazy Sharapova fan after that epic Cincy clash hacked Ana's FB page?

Here is one of rare FB photos with over 100.000 likes which survive this cruel censorship (re)move from Ana:

Old Aug 21st, 2014, 03:23 AM   #5
country flag nonRelativity

nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all nonRelativity is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cp6uja View Post
I just notice one very strange thing: just couple days before seasons last grand slam, when tennis players and theirs social media accounts will be in biggest focus around world - Ana decide to remove from hers official Facebook page almost all pics which have over 100.000 likes (including for example all 5 which I posted in this thread so far).

Is hers PR agent Gavin Versi lose his mind?
Is Ana started to dating someone jealous who dont like to see Ana's "most likable" pics in public?
Is some crazy Sharapova fan after that epic Cincy clash hacked Ana's FB page?

Here is one of rare FB photos with over 100.000 likes which survive this cruel censorship (re)move from Ana:
https://www.facebook.com/anaivanovic...28052107210300
They removed nothing
nonRelativity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 03:26 AM   #6
country flag The 2nd Law

The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute The 2nd Law has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by nonRelativity View Post

Lol

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Old Aug 21st, 2014, 06:39 AM   #7
country flag Cp6uja

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonRelativity View Post
They removed nothing
They (almost) all are removed (with 100.000+ likes).
It is not DELETED from photos album section or from hers instagram profile like it is happen with hers Buddha photo, but since yesterday if You go at hers basic (timeline) FB main page, You can see just 2-3 pics overall with 100,000+ "support".