[2]]Justine Henin-Hardenne vs. Vera Zvonareva, who will win?? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2003, 03:35 PM   #1
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
[2]]Justine Henin-Hardenne vs. Vera Zvonareva, who will win??

OMG it's very exciting because Vera is on her winning streak and Justine is fiery to defend her title They never played before, so the probability is 50:50. It wont surprised me if Vera knocked out Justine tomorrow because Vera is a very good clay-courter but I think Justine will win in straight sets because she's the queen of the clay See u tomorrow
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2003, 03:36 PM   #2
country flag fleemke³

fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of fleemke³ has much to be proud of
Justine 6-4 6-4 She played well today
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemke³ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:37 PM   #3
Jordan.

Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road Jordan. is on a distinguished road
Vera in 3
Jordan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:42 PM   #4
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
1 message to Vera: Dont beat Justine because I really, really want to see Justine-Amelie SF match Anyway good luck Justine
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:45 PM   #5
country flag Astro Jetson

Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light Astro Jetson is a glorious beacon of light
I'm nervous about this one, but that doesn't mean anything because I also thought Patty was going to be hard to defeat. I don't know why, but I always think Justine is going to loose. And yeah, I know she is in the top 5, but you never know with Justine. It's a bit like a safety net, so I can only be surprised in a good way.
But still Vera is winning against some very good players recently, so I'm gonna go with Vera.

Blanche (to Rose): "What? Are you what is left out of your mind!!!??

"Let's follow the cops back home" (Placebo)
Astro Jetson is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:57 PM   #6
country flag ns_Henin

So u have a doubt in Justine? Yeah sometimes i feel affraid of her game, sometimes i have a negative thinking about her, but now she found her mental strength Dont worry be happy
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
Old May 8th, 2003, 04:53 PM   #7
country flag per4ever
Team WTAworld

per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of per4ever has much to be proud of
Juju in two
per4ever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 09:55 PM   #8
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
My heart says Vera but my head says Justine.
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 10:14 PM   #9
country flag treufreund

treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute treufreund has a reputation beyond repute
My heart only says JUSTINE!
treufreund is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 10:56 PM   #10
country flag Berlin_Calling

Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute Berlin_Calling has a reputation beyond repute
Justine in two

mary pierce - forever #1
vaidisova - kournikova - golovin - henin
the boys - federer - gasquet - del potro - haase - nishikori
Berlin_Calling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 11:12 PM   #11
iLUVTBJ

iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice iLUVTBJ is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by ns_Henin
1 message to Vera: Dont beat Justine because I really, really want to see Justine-Amelie SF match Anyway good luck Justine
This is exactly what I am thinking.... Although I love Vera and want to see her doing better and better on the tour!!!
Old May 8th, 2003, 11:35 PM   #12
country flag LeonHart

LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute LeonHart has a reputation beyond repute
Vera in 3 i hope

Sorana Cirstea - Stefanie Voegele - Michelle Larcher de Brito - Alexandra Dulgheru

Martina I will miss you!!
LeonHart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 09:27 AM   #13
rikvanlooy

rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all
Vera doesn't stand a chance. She has to play the best player on clay.

Justine has now so much confidence on clay that she even thinks she can beat Kim (h2h 2-9 for Kim, including the two non-official matches).
rikvanlooy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 09:29 AM   #14
rikvanlooy

rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all rikvanlooy is a name known to all
Daniela 'Anorexia Nervosa' has more chances of winning against Kim than Vera has got of winning against Justine.
rikvanlooy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote