Suicide Bogota Day 5 tie-d winner: Maxomax - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 06:23 AM   #16
country flag rvugt
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future rvugt has a brilliant future
Day 1: knapp
Bu: mladenovic

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

Fed cup rules

Amount of tournament for ranking
rvugt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 7th, 2014, 07:58 AM   #17
country flag the jackal

the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light the jackal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Suicide Bogota Day 1

Day 1: King
BU: Mladenovic
the jackal is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 08:21 AM   #18
country flag valac222

valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute valac222 has a reputation beyond repute

DAy1

King (Mladenovic)
valac222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 08:31 AM   #19
country flag Material World

Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of Material World has much to be proud of

Day 1

Pick: Mladenovic
BU: Fichman

Petkovic ~ Parmentier ~ Rezai ~ Errani ~ Vekic ~ Pavlyuchenkova ~ Halep ~ Konta ~ Riske
Material World is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 09:01 AM   #20
country flag Nadjagina

Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold Nadjagina is a splendid one to behold

Day 1
Pick: King
Back up: Fichman
Nadjagina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 09:44 AM   #21
country flag Taz Warrior

Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future Taz Warrior has a brilliant future

Day 1: Knapp
BU: Dominguez Lino
Taz Warrior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 10:14 AM   #22
country flag Brenda fan

Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of Brenda fan has much to be proud of

Day 1: Fichman (King)
Brenda fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 11:18 AM   #23
country flag winnermax

winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all winnermax is a name known to all

Day1
Lino
Bu Mladenovic
winnermax is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 12:11 PM   #24
country flag Wanderer

Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future Wanderer has a brilliant future

Day 1
Fichman (Mladenovic)

TT 2014
Singles (109) - F 50k Croissy-Beaubourg
Doubles (116)
- W 25k Sao Paulo II; W 75k Nottingham I; W 25k Essen; F 25k Phuket; F 10k Astana (all w/Deumex)
Wanderer is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 12:14 PM   #25
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

Day 1

Back-Up: Fichman
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 12:32 PM   #26
country flag Poiree

Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute Poiree has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1
BU: Pereira
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 12:57 PM   #27
Milan.

Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute Milan. has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1

Pick: Mladenovic
BU: Pereira

W. Faulkner
Milan. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 01:16 PM   #28
country flag Vitor BM

Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light Vitor BM is a glorious beacon of light

Day 1 - King
BU - Mladenovic
Vitor BM is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 02:41 PM   #29
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Day 1 pick: King
back-up: Knapp
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 7th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #30
country flag Christork17

Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of Christork17 has much to be proud of

DAY 1 : King
BU : Fichman
Christork17 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote