Is there a problem? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 8th, 2003, 12:07 PM   #1
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
Is there a problem?

I have a high speed dial up and I still can't get onto the scoreboard. I think this site sucks!!!!!!!!
Advertisement

Old May 8th, 2003, 12:10 PM   #2
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
Frim the site:

Number of visitors explodes

The number of hits on the MasterCard German Open Website literally exploded today. With 16,7 mil. hits, the servers were simply overloaded. This lead to the situation that the pages were unavailable for nearly half an hour. Please excuse this mishap. We did indeed calculate with a great run on the Website and an increase in hits, but it was not planned that the Internet would develop into the primary source of information for the tournament. We now hope that the "new" servers will withstand tomorrow's rush and the users will continue to be able to quickly gain access our pages.
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 12:10 PM   #3
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccardel
I have a high speed dial up and I still can't get onto the scoreboard. I think this site sucks!!!!!!!!
I agree it's absolutely crap
Old May 8th, 2003, 12:11 PM   #4
country flag maya

maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold maya is a splendid one to behold
And last week in Warsaw they had such a great site!
maya is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 12:15 PM   #5
country flag maccardel

maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all maccardel is a name known to all
didn't they do research and knew that the tourney would be in GER and all the top players are from other countries and therefore will be having fans looking in on scores and so much more?....OH well!!!
Old May 8th, 2003, 12:22 PM   #6
country flag ~|Naomi|~

~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute ~|Naomi|~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maccardel
didn't they do research and knew that the tourney would be in GER and all the top players are from other countries and therefore will be having fans looking in on scores and so much more?....OH well!!!
Obviously not, despite it being the sensible thing to do, they obviously didn't do it

And now to vent my anger KIM
Old May 8th, 2003, 12:34 PM   #7
country flag sbmh

sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by maya
And last week in Warsaw they had such a great site!
The website of Warsaw might be the best of tier 2 tournaments.
And also better than many tier 1 tourments' site.
Better than the Berlin one for sure !
sbmh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 12:42 PM   #8
country flag White Stripes

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
another livescore at eurosport:
http://www.eurosport.com/home/pages/..._Evt5485.shtml
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

White Stripes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 12:52 PM   #9
country flag maccardel

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcstar

Thanks for the link. I also go to livescore.com/tennis
Old May 8th, 2003, 01:01 PM   #10
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute
lmao at the supposed "new servers"

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote