Sony Open 2014(Miami) - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 17th, 2014, 04:30 PM   #1
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future
Sony Open 2014(Miami)

Here's is her section of the draw. Not horrible, hopefully she'll play better than last week and can get a couple of wins.. Good Luck Dani!! :

(7)Jankovic v BYE
Wickmayer v Lepchenko
Tomljanovic v Mladenovic
(30)Muguruza v BYE

(17)Stephens v BYE
Q v Cadantu
Puig v Rybarikova
(11)Wozniacki v v BYE

(15)Suarez Navarro v BYE
Soler-Espinosa v Scheepers
McHale v Zheng
(24)Kanepi v BYE

(31)Hantuchova v BYE
(wc)Kontaveit v Keys
Melzer v Kleybanova
(2)Li v BYE
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Other faves are-Hingis, Pierce, Myskina & Dementieva

|Ain't no party like a ...COCKTAIL PARTY!|D' Express_020|
AK-DH Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 18th, 2014, 01:45 AM   #2
country flag Hantuchov
Team WTAworld

Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute Hantuchov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sony Open 2014(Miami)

I think it's a really tough section, especially after losing to Lepchenko a couple of weeks ago.
I hope she can play well and stay injury free for a while. Good luck, Dani!
Hantuchov is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 18th, 2014, 03:26 PM   #3
country flag Hit_It_Hard

Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light Hit_It_Hard is a glorious beacon of light

Well she should at least get one win. Have heard that BYE's in shocking form at the moment.
And she normally does well against the young girls, so she could get through to the third round. However, it is Miami where she always does awfully :'( Oh well, fingers crossed and lets hope for the best!
Hit_It_Hard is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2014, 08:36 PM   #4
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Just hope she can make the third round!
Pome!!

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2014, 05:02 AM   #5

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like it's Madison!

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Mar 21st, 2014, 09:46 PM   #6
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Lost 4-6 2-6.

Serve has gone to pot since the knee injury-she only made 41% of her first serves.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 09:22 AM   #7
country flag AK-DH Fan

AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future AK-DH Fan has a brilliant future

This really is bad loss
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 10:31 AM   #8
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

Should we get worried?...
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 02:49 PM   #9
country flag AK-DH Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bengt View Post
Should we get worried?...
I am. I know it's only her 2nd tournament back, but. IDK Madison is talented, but I feel like that it's a winnable match. & the fact that that the scoreline wasn't even close disturbs me. idk
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 03:05 PM   #10
country flag Nalby fan

Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold Nalby fan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK-DH Fan View Post
I am. I know it's only her 2nd tournament back, but. IDK Madison is talented, but I feel like that it's a winnable match. & the fact that that the scoreline wasn't even close disturbs me. idk
Feels to me like she rushed back. Daniela freely admits that the knee is troubling her,but she had to play Indian Wells because the tournament is so important to her. As it turns out,she might as well have taken the month off to continue the rehab.
Nalby fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 22nd, 2014, 11:25 PM   #11
country flag AK-DH Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nalby fan View Post
Feels to me like she rushed back. Daniela freely admits that the knee is troubling her,but she had to play Indian Wells because the tournament is so important to her. As it turns out,she might as well have taken the month off to continue the rehab.
Hmm.. I didn't know that. Well, I can't see her pulling out of Charleston, but we'll see.
Anna Chakvetadze
Tatiana Golovin
Maria Kirilenko
Ai Sugiyama

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:18 AM   #12
country flag bengt

bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold bengt is a splendid one to behold

Ufff...I really hope she can get back on track. Everytime something like this happens, I fear she's gonna retire (even though she said she wanted to go to Rio 2016)
bengt is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 12:07 PM   #13

Read her post on Facebook!
It's a bit reassuring!

Old Mar 28th, 2014, 08:51 AM   #14
Richie's

Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute Richie's has a reputation beyond repute

Not a single pic from Miami?

Richie's is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote