Grand Prix SAR La Princesse Lalla 2014 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 05:15 PM   #1
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of
Grand Prix SAR La Princesse Lalla 2014

Our girl is the number one seed here.

(1/wc)Hantuchova v Q
Dominguez Lino v Kudryavtseva
Q v (wc)Atik
(wc)Jabeur v (6)Peng
Advertisement

Old Apr 20th, 2014, 08:43 PM   #2
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all
She should make it atleast QF but we'll take one match at a time since this is her least favorite surface..GL Dani!

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App

{Dominika Cibulkova}{Kim Clijsters}{Petra Kvitova}
{Magdalena Rybarikova}{Maria Sharapova}
monmonito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 12:20 PM   #3
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Grand Prix SAR La Princesse Lalla 2014

Hope Dani can score a great result (winning)to celebrate her birthday which is very close IIRC. there are obviously some Dangerous player in the field and it's gonna be tough to win it but surely not impossible if she's in great form. Al the best to Daniela, it would be great to have a clay court title in her career too
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 21st, 2014, 12:33 PM   #4
country flag Daniela-Is-Mine
Welcome to the Tragic Kingdom

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

Go Dani

Agnieska, Magdalena, Katya
Jelena, Iveta, Anna, Stefanie, Andrea H, Angelique, Klara
Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Daniela-Is-Mine is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 01:50 PM   #5
country flag monmonito

monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all monmonito is a name known to all

She lost 1st set 3-6 but she's leading the 2nd set at 4-1...hope she just adjusting to the surg\face on the 1 set and make easy until the 3rd set...please win Dani...anyone watching the livestream?

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 03:02 PM   #6
country flag leebeasy

leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of leebeasy has much to be proud of

Finally closed it out 3-6, 6-2, 7-5

Some very rough moments and some flashy winners.
Dani's mother is here with her.
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 03:05 PM   #7

Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute Daniela-Is-Mine has a reputation beyond repute

lol. a mess. but who cares. 4 more matches like that, as long as they're wins, I'm happy.

Retired: Justine, ElenaD, Camille, Ai, Zuzana, Martina, Agnes, Alona, Kim, Marion
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 05:31 PM   #8
country flag monmonito

well a win is a win...hopefully the next match will not be as tight as this one..but I remember when she got bagelled by Lino the lat time they met but Dani pulled it through and she was injured at that time..GL...you can do it Dani!

Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 06:19 PM   #9
country flag matty

matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute matty has a reputation beyond repute

ooo h a n t u c h o v a ooo a z a r e n k a ooo s w i l l i a m s ooo v w i l l i a m s ooo k e y s ooo m a t t e k - s a n d s ooo k u z n e t s o v a ooo
matty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 12:42 PM   #10
country flag G&R

G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute G&R has a reputation beyond repute

Dani plays again today against Lourdes, 5.30 pm local time. GL Dani do your best!
Posted by GoDominique
Yes, she suffers from a head injury (brain death).
G&R is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 04:50 PM   #11

Oh and Happy Birthday Dani!!

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:27 PM   #12
country flag monmonito

she got broken at 4-4...now Lino serving for the set at 4-5 (15-30) please Dani broke her you can do it!...

Happy Birthday Dani and a win is a good gift for yourself!

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:42 PM   #13
country flag monmonito

Quote:
Originally Posted by monmonito View Post
she got broken at 4-4...now Lino serving for the set at 4-5 (15-30) please Dani broke her you can do it!...

Happy Birthday Dani and a win is a good gift for yourself!
She took the first set 7-5!...she should step up for the next set...serving for this set
---
anyone watching livestream

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 07:49 PM   #14
country flag monmonito

she won 7-5 6-2 !!!.....

Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 07:55 PM   #15

I watched. Was always in control even with patches bad play. Much better than agains Voracova. Now beat Peng!!!