Justine in Berlin - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 6th, 2003, 11:39 AM   #1
country flag fleemkeģ

fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of
Justine in Berlin

Justine starts later today in Berlin to defend her title from last year.

Good luck against Daja Justine!
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

fleemkeģ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 6th, 2003, 12:59 PM   #2
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
Go Justine!!
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2003, 01:22 PM   #3
country flag The Crow
The hottest straight, goth rocker on the board
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
Go Justine!
Old May 6th, 2003, 03:27 PM   #4
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute The Crow has a reputation beyond repute
She beat Daja 6-4,6-1. Nice start!
Old May 6th, 2003, 03:27 PM   #5
country flag Nemesis

Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future Nemesis has a brilliant future
Go Justine!!! And well done
Nemesis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2003, 03:41 PM   #6
country flag fleemkeģ

fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of fleemkeģ has much to be proud of
Great start Justine
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old May 6th, 2003, 08:00 PM   #7
country flag Wimanna

Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute Wimanna has a reputation beyond repute
Nice Justine!
Wimanna is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2003, 03:58 AM   #8
gladysharon

gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold gladysharon is a splendid one to behold
Well done Justine!
Go Beat everyone!
gladysharon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2003, 06:20 PM   #9
country flag fleemkeģ

Good luck against Patty Justine
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old May 8th, 2003, 04:14 AM   #10
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Good luck against Patty
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2003, 03:26 PM   #11
country flag fleemkeģ

Just saw the match on Eurosport and Justien was great Ok Patty wasn't that good and Justine dozed off a bit at the end but she did play wel. Hitting winners, drop shots, great serves .. our girl is ready for more succes!

Next victim ... Vera Zvonareva!
Good Luck Justine
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Last edited by fleemkeē : May 8th, 2003 at 05:39 PM.
Old May 8th, 2003, 04:37 PM   #12
country flag The Crow
Admin Emeritus

Felt in sleep?

Go Justine. Vera will be tough though
Old May 8th, 2003, 05:39 PM   #13
country flag fleemkeģ

Ik moet niks
YEC Madrid '06,'07
41 titles

Old May 8th, 2003, 11:20 PM   #14
country flag ns_Henin

ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all ns_Henin is a name known to all
Good luck next round Zuzu
2004 AO
2004 Olympic Gold
2006, 2007 YEC
10 Tier I, 17 Tier II, 3 Tier III, 1 Tier IV
ns_Henin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 9th, 2003, 05:00 PM   #15
country flag Elleke

Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all Elleke is a name known to all
good luck Justine!

Elleke is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote