Nadia Podoroska cheering thread - Page 7 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Jul 17th, 2014, 03:25 AM   #91
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nadia Podoroska cheering thread

$25,000 Darmstadt, Germany

First round

(Q)Lauren Embree (USA) d. (Q)Nadia Podoroska (ARG) 1-6 6-2 6-2

That's it for Nadia in Europe. Now she's coming back to Argentina. Great first three tournaments in Croatia. Then she struggled a bit in the $25K level but she's definitely shown she's up for the challenge.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Jul 17th, 2014, 12:08 PM   #92
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

What a shame that she lost yesterday
I think that she has done pretty well there, if she would won the match against Embree would have been great because she would have played it against Mathilde Johanson and I was really looking foward for a test like that but well this is what tennis is about. I think that she has pass her Europe test.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 9th, 2014, 10:50 PM   #93
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates on Nadia's plans for the upcoming weeks? She'll be playing qualies at the US Open but I don't think she's allowed to play more pro tournaments until the rest of her 2013 points drop off.
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 01:30 AM   #94
country flag VamosArgentina

VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light VamosArgentina is a glorious beacon of light

Como dijiste Nadia va a jugar la qualy del us open. Vivo en nueva York, tengo entradas para ver los partidos en el estadio y Nadia va a jugar en el parque pero quiero ver a Nadia, espero tener algunas fotos
VamosArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 10th, 2014, 10:20 PM   #95
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
Any updates on Nadia's plans for the upcoming weeks? She'll be playing qualies at the US Open but I don't think she's allowed to play more pro tournaments until the rest of her 2013 points drop off.
According to the "Age Eligibility" appendix of WTA rulebook, any player may not participate in more than 16 pro tournaments between the date of her 17th birthday and the day before her 18th birthday.

In Nadia's case, if I'm not misunderstanding the rule, she can still participate in 4 pro tournaments this year cause she's played only 12 events since her 17th birthday (February 10th, 2014).
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 01:03 AM   #96
country flag Aguante Gaudio!!

Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light
Post Re: Nadia Podoroska cheering thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juarito View Post
According to the "Age Eligibility" appendix of WTA rulebook, any player may not participate in more than 16 pro tournaments between the date of her 17th birthday and the day before her 18th birthday.

In Nadia's case, if I'm not misunderstanding the rule, she can still participate in 4 pro tournaments this year cause she's played only 12 events since her 17th birthday (February 10th, 2014).
29/8 US Open Jr (Q)
3 semanas de entrenamiento
29/9 25K Monterrey, México
06/10 50K Monterrey, México
13/10 50K Tampico, México
20/10 25K Victoria, México

Se termina la temporada 2014 para Nadia por la regla "Age Eligibility".
Aguante Gaudio!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2014, 02:37 AM   #97
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aguante Gaudio!! View Post
29/8 US Open Jr (Q)
3 semanas de entrenamiento
29/9 25K Monterrey, México
06/10 50K Monterrey, México
13/10 50K Tampico, México
20/10 25K Victoria, México

Se termina la temporada 2014 para Nadia por la regla "Age Eligibility".
Thanks Fran
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 16th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #98

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks. I think it is a good shedule

Old Aug 16th, 2014, 02:39 PM   #99
country flag Tripp

Los cuatro torneos pro son sobre cemento Me Gusta que se pruebe sobre esa superficie, su juego se podría adaptar super bien a las canchas rápidas.
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 05:10 PM   #100
country flag Tripp

Junior US Open

Qualy

First round:

Nadia Podoroska (ARG) d. (7)Maria Fernanda Herazo González (COL) 6-4 6-4
Old Aug 29th, 2014, 06:05 PM   #101

Well done Nadia

Old Aug 30th, 2014, 04:59 PM   #102
country flag Tripp

Nadia Podoroska (ARG)
d.
Tessah Andrianjafitrimo (FRA) [16]
6-2 1-6 6-1 Nadia into the MD
Old Aug 30th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #103

Well done Nadia. Good luck in the MD

Old Aug 30th, 2014, 10:32 PM   #104
country flag pregunta

pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light pregunta is a glorious beacon of light

muy bien nadia
ojala tenga una linda primera ronda así se sigue soltando.

...MOLINERO...IRIGOYEN...
...DUARTE... PODOROSKA...
...PELLA...VEGA...

Veronica Cepede Paula Ormaechea Monica Puig
pregunta is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Sep 1st, 2014, 03:34 AM   #105
country flag Tripp

Mañana debuta en el último turno de la cancha 13 contra la LL Madison Burguignon (USA). ¡Buen sorteo!