Nadia Podoroska cheering thread - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 5th, 2014, 09:23 PM   #16
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Nadia Podoroska cheering thread

Second title in a row

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 21st, 2014, 11:52 PM   #17
country flag jela_dokic

jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light jela_dokic is a glorious beacon of light

Where is she playing now??

Jelena Dokic
Angelique Kerber
Mirjana Lucic

Steffi Graf Lindsay Davenport, Patty Schnyder, kim Clijsters
jela_dokic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 22nd, 2014, 02:02 AM   #18
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

I guess she's planing to play RG junior qualies and then mixing it up with some pro events.

Last edited by Juarito : Apr 22nd, 2014 at 02:14 AM.
Juarito is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2014, 05:03 PM   #19
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Supposedly Nadia will stay in Europe after playing in the Fed Cup and attempt to play Junior RG qualies, but I don't see her name in any entry lists -juniors or pros- so I'm guessing she came back to Argentina and will travel to Paris when the date is near.

However, she's ranked #495 at the moment and will lose 12 points in the next couple of weeks, so I'm afraid she might not make it
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 01:40 PM   #20

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
Supposedly Nadia will stay in Europe after playing in the Fed Cup and attempt to play Junior RG qualies, but I don't see her name in any entry lists -juniors or pros- so I'm guessing she came back to Argentina and will travel to Paris when the date is near.

However, she's ranked #495 at the moment and will lose 12 points in the next couple of weeks, so I'm afraid she might not make it
She is 133 ALT-Q at $50,000+H Saint-Gaudens FRA 12 May - 18 May 2014 ($50,000 + H). Let see what tournament will she enter.

Old Apr 28th, 2014, 11:13 PM   #21
country flag Juarito

Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of Juarito has much to be proud of

Right now her ranking is 498 (71 points) and next week is the RG entry list cut off. She needs so much luck to make it cause next Monday she'll lose 4 points.
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:14 AM   #22
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute
Nadia

Why didn't she play a 19k or something to defend those points? I hope she knows what she is doing...

67 points would be down at #505.

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 7th, 2014, 03:04 PM   #23
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Her ranking is still #498 and the entry list for Juniors RG is out. She's ALT #293, but this is based on junior rankings.

If the entry list uses pro rankings at the time of acceptance, then she's into the QD. Otherwise we'll have to wait and see if she's still in the top 500 by the end of the month.
Old May 8th, 2014, 01:15 AM   #24
country flag Aguante Gaudio!!

Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp View Post
Her ranking is still #498 and the entry list for Juniors RG is out. She's ALT #293, but this is based on junior rankings.

If the entry list uses pro rankings at the time of acceptance, then she's into the QD. Otherwise we'll have to wait and see if she's still in the top 500 by the end of the month.
La entry se realizó con el Ranking del 5/5 que no se publicó el Lunes (recién hoy está disponible). Quedó 501°. Una lástima que no pudo entrar, se lo merecía. A Wimbledon Jr no puede entrar porque se le van puntos. Todavía queda la posibilidad del US Open Jr para este año.
El equipo de trabajo estaba esperando ver si entraba o no a RG Jr para la planificación de torneos. Esta semana la definen. Van a jugar torneos profesionales a Europa.
Por el lado de Vito Bosio, está entrenando para luego viajar a Europa a jugar torneos 25K, 50K y 100K. Permanecerá en el viejo continente durante 3 meses. Restan 3 semanas de entrenamiento.
Aguante Gaudio!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 8th, 2014, 04:28 PM   #25
country flag Tripp

Por un puesto. Qué bronca por favor

Pero está bueno saber que se va a ir a Europa de todas formas. Ya está lista para empezar a foguearse con jugadoras de más calibre, sin importar mucho los resultados por ahora.
Old May 10th, 2014, 02:46 PM   #26
country flag Juarito

Estaba anotada en Caserta (10k) para el 19 de mayo pero se bajó.
Old May 12th, 2014, 01:12 AM   #27
country flag MARIANO

MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold MARIANO is a splendid one to behold

does anybody know whats next for Nadia?
MARIANO is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 03:37 PM   #28
country flag Aguante Gaudio!!

Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light Aguante Gaudio!! is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARIANO View Post
does anybody know whats next for Nadia?
Podoroska: "El Jueves que viene estoy saliendo para Europa! Una gira de dos meses, comenzando en Croacia con algunos 10K y después tratar de jugar algunas qualys de 25K y si se puede de algún 100K en Francia, Italia o donde haya"
Aguante Gaudio!! is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 16th, 2014, 03:48 PM   #29
country flag Tripp

Buenísima noticia, gracias por estar siempre para dar updates
Old May 16th, 2014, 04:01 PM   #30

Thanks for the update