Mar 30th, 2014, 12:48 AM
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Homosexual Russia
FITD- iGOAT es Emperatriz en Bogota
2014 Copa Emperatriz JJ
¡Hola Amigos! And welcome to Bogota for FITD. The ruleas are as follows-
1) Just post a full predicted draw for the tournament, including all winners in all matches of all rounds.
2) No commitments are necessary for the tournaments; simply post your picks in the thread!
3) You must post your full prediction must be posted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. Any draws posted after this time will not be counted.
4) Please post your picks in the form "A def. B", "A d. B" or "A over B", and not "A loses to B". Writing down the winner's name only is allowed, but it might make things confusing for us and you may lose points as a result, so please try to post as specified.
Please post players' full names, not nicknames.
5) Picks can be altered only if a seeded player withdraws after you have made your original prediction. Again, new draws will only be accepted before the first ball of the first main draw match is struck. You cannot alter your picks if the player who withdrew was not seeded.
6) When changing your picks, you must post in a new post, quoting the previous picks. NO EDITING UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES! (any edited post will not be counted, no exceptions!)
7) Please keep your picks as your own and DO NOT copy and paste other poster's picks. If you do this this will be taken as cheating and your picks will not be counted.
8) If the qualifiers are still unknown when posting your picks you may add them as "Q" or "QUALIFIER". It would be really helpful if you could give each qualifier a number (e.g. Q1, Q2, Q3, and Q4). This is essential if two qualifiers have to face each other as you will have to specify which qualifier you pick to win (e.g. Q1 def. Q2). If you do not do this, that particular pick will not be counted.
9) You will not get points if the player has a bye in first round.
10) Scoring is based on the WTA ranking points for each round of a pro tournament: for each player you predict correctly into the next round, you receive the points for reaching that round.
Example: International Quarterfinals
Jankovic over Dominguez Lino
Pereira over Arruabarrena
Hsieh over Medina Garrigues
Ivanovic over Hlavackova
The actual winners are Dominguez Lolno, Pereira, Hsieh and Hlavackova
You will get 130 (points for reaching semifinal) x 2= 260 points
11) You may play more than one event a week, but only your best result will be counted.
12) The ranking points will be awarded according to a this chart.
Only the 17 best tournaments will be counted. You can find the full rankings here.
The Race to the Championships is available here.
__________________Why You Say Ajdemo? You Say Kaman, Kaman
AO 95 97 98 99 00 01 02 04 08 12 13 FO 00 01 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 12 14 WC 97 99 00 01 04 05 07 08 11 14 US 97 98 00 01 03 04 06 07
Last edited by Queen Vika : Apr 14th, 2014 at 05:11 AM.
Apr 6th, 2014, 04:13 AM
Join Date: Dec 2012
Re: FITD- Copa Emparatriz JJ en Bogota
Johansson def. (1)Jankovic
Pfizenmaier def. Govortsova
Herazo Gonzalez def. Qualifier
(7)Ormaechea def. Mayr-Achleitner
(3)Knapp def. Scheepers
Mladenovic def. Panova
Lizarazo def. Qualifier
(8)Dominguez Lino def. Pereira
(5)Garcia def. Qualifier
Kovinic def. Qualifier
Oprandi def. Maria
(4)Schmiedlova def. Begu
(6)King def. Majeric
Kudryavtseva def. Irigoyen
Rogowska def. Fichman
(2)Stephens def. Duque-Marino
Pfizenmaier def. Johansson
(7)Ormaechea def. Herazo Gonzalez
(3)Knapp def. Mladenovic
(8)Dominguez Lino def. Lizarazo
(5)Garcia def. Kovinic
(4)Schmiedlova def. Oprandi
(6)King def. Kudryavtseva
(2)Stephens def. Rogowska
(7)Ormaechea def. Pfizenmaier
(3)Knapp def. (8)Dominguez Lino
(4)Schmiedlova def. (5)Garcia
(2)Stephens def. (6)King
(3)Knapp def. (7)Ormaechea
(2)Stephens def. (4)Schmiedlova
(2)Stephens def. (3)Knapp
__________________FITD: CH: 65 Current: 65
Suicide: CH: 6 Current: 56 Champion: 2013 French Open
Q-Ball: CH: 32 Current: 35 Champion: 2013 Shenzhen
Tennis Tipping: CH: 14 Current: 15 Champion: 2013 ITF Montpellier, 2013 ITF Astana, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Madrid
CYP: CH: 19 Current: 19 Champion: 2013 Birmingham, 2014 Montreal
Tennis Tipping Doubles: CH: 80 Current: 94 Champion: 2013 ITF Croissy Beaubourg, 2013 ITF Olomouc, 2013 ITF Donetsk, 2013 ITF Braunschweig, 2014 ITF Launceston
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off