Tipping #254: Fed Cup 2014 R2 | Updated Rankings in Post# 4 - Russia LEADS!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 29th, 2014, 11:58 AM   #1
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute
Tipping #254: Fed Cup 2014 R2 | Updated Rankings in Post# 4 - Russia LEADS!!!

TIPPING FEDERATION CUP 2014

Welcome to the second round of Tipping Federation Cup 2014!

HOW TO PLAY

First of all, you have to sign-in and specify the team you'll play for. If you have played before, you don't have to sign-in again, unless you'd like to play for another team. New players can choose to join one of the existing teams (listed below), or select any other country. There are no restrictions regarding the number of players per team.

You do, however, have to sign-in before the start of the first match if you'd like to play for an existing team as a new player. If you are a bit late, you can still play, but for some country that still has no players representing it. Changes of team choices are possible until the start of the competition. You can switch teams as the season goes, but you will be able to transfer to an existing team only if committed members of that team state that they don't object you joining in.

ENTRY LIST at the moment looks like this:

AZERBAIJAN: HawkAussie, randy72391
BELGIUM: piloudethuin01
BRAZIL: Broseghini, F4CU
CHILE : Chilenaitor
CHINA : Zenith.
CYPRUS: hellas719
GREAT BRITAIN: okck
GREECE: come on lena
INDIA : jankimfan, the jackal
ISRAEL: ronim1
POLAND: Szymon, Monzanator, mariusz_pol, JustPetko
PUERTO RICO: Davidspell
ROMANIA: tenniscreep
RUSSIA: Хлоэ
SLOVAKIA: SabineTard, Hapsara
SLOVENIA: zigga
USA: Cooper96, goOudinUSA

Tipping is like Tennis Tipping but a little different. You don't play against other people and you don't have to tip the score which makes it an easier game to play. Everyone can play!

Playing Tipping is very easy. I will post the schedule and then you just tip who you think will win.

e.g If the schedule was...
Ivanovic vs Sharapova
V. Williams vs S. Williams

This is how you would tip...
Ivanovic
V. Williams

We only play main draw singles matches and only "live" matches. So if one Fed Cup team wins three rubbers to win the tie, the remaining dead rubbers will NOT be considered for earning points here.

If there's 1 point played in a match then the match counts (walkover or a pre-match retirement doesn´t count).

Deadline for posting your tips is until the scheduled start of the match in question, so check this info due to time zones etc.

DO NOT edit your post. If you want to change your picks, then do it in a new post. Edited posts will make all your picks invalid.

SCORING

Fed Cup Semifinals: 5 points per correct tip
World Group I play-off: 3 points per correct tip
World Group II play-off: 1 points per correct tip

After all the matches of the day are played, we'll sum up all the points earned by the players of each team and divide by the number of players who played that day for the team. So for example, a sum of points earned by 4 players of some team during the day, will be divided by four to give the team's score.

In case of a tie between two teams, tie-breaker rules will be followed in the following order:
(i) Team with more number of players.
(ii) Team with more number of correct picks from WG ties.

Scores from each Fed Cup weekend will count towards the end of the season team winner but will also be taken to prepare a continuous 52-week team rankings. So each season the points earned from last year will have to be defended. Points earned during Fed Cup weekends will not count towards your individual tipping rankings (points earned playing individual tipping tournaments). Fed Cup rankings and race standings can be found in the Games >>> Tipping section of the forum, along with all the rules.

For current STANDINGS as well as info on how much each team is DEFENDING in this round, please visit http://www.tennisforum.com/showthrea...5#post40493145.

SECOND ROUND TIES

Semifinals

In Ostrava, Czech Republic
Czech Republic vs Italy

In Queensland, Australia
Australia vs Germany

World Group I play-offs

In Sochi, Russia
Russia vs Argentina

In Quebec, Canada
Canada vs Slovak Republic

In St. Louis, USA
USA vs France

In Barcelona, Spain
Spain vs Poland

World Group II play-offs

In Bucharest, Romania
Romania vs Serbia

In S-Hertogenbosch, Netherlands
Netherlands vs Japan

In Lidkoping, Sweden
Sweden vs Thailand

In Catanduva-SP, Brazil
Brazil vs Switzerland

Matches will take place on the 19th and 20th of April. Complete Order of play will be posted here as soon as it is available.

Have fun and good luck!

Thanks to bobito for providing me with JJ avatar

Blessed are the pure in heart,
for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Apr 21st, 2014 at 04:22 AM.
jankimfan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 29th, 2014, 11:59 AM   #2
country flag jankimfan

jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute jankimfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping# 254: Fed Cup 2014 R2 | Players may start committing NOW!!!

OOP For Sunday - 20th Of April'14 - Day 2

World Group Semi-final

Samantha Stosur vs Angelique Kerber
Casey Dellacqua vs Andrea Petkovic

Petra Kvitova vs Sara Errani
Lucie Safarova vs Camila Giorgi

World Group I Play-offs

Ekaterina Makarova vs Paula Ormaechea
Elena Vesnina vs Maria Irigoyen

Maria Teresa Torro-Flor vs Agnieszka Radwanska
Silvia Soler-Espinosa vs Urszula Radwanska

Eugenie Bouchard vs Jana Cepelova
Aleksandra Wozniak vs Kristina Kucova

Sloane Stephens vs Alize Cornet
Madison Keys vs Caroline Garcia

World Group II Play-offs

Simona Halep vs Ana Ivanovic
Sorana Cirstea vs Bojana Jovanovski

Kiki Bertens vs Kurumi Nara
Arantxa Rus vs Misaki Doi

Johanna Larsson vs Luksika Kumkhum
Sofia Arvidsson vs Noppawan Lertcheewakarn

Teliana Pereira vs Belinda Bencic
Paula Cristina Goncalves vs Timea Bacsinszky

OOP For Saturday - 19th Of April'14 - Day 1

World Group Semi-final

Samantha Stosur vs Andrea Petkovic
Casey Dellacqua vs Angelique Kerber

Lucie Safarova vs Sara Errani
Petra Kvitova vs Camila Giorgi

World Group I Play-offs

Elena Vesnina vs Paula Ormaechea
Ekaterina Makarova vs Maria Irigoyen

Silvia Soler-Espinosa vs Agnieszka Radwanska
Maria Teresa Torro-Flor vs Urszula Radwanska

Aleksandra Wozniak vs Jana Cepelova
Eugenie Bouchard vs Kristina Kucova

Sloane Stephens vs Caroline Garcia
Madison Keys vs Alize Cornet

World Group II Play-offs

Sorana Cirstea vs Ana Ivanovic
Simona Halep vs Bojana Jovanovski

Arantxa Rus vs Kurumi Nara
Kiki Bertens vs Misaki Doi

Johanna Larsson vs Noppawan Lertcheewakarn
Sofia Arvidsson vs Luksika Kumkhum

Teliana Pereira vs Timea Bacsinszky
Paula Cristina Goncalves vs Belinda Bencic

for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Apr 21st, 2014 at 03:51 AM.
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 11:59 AM   #3
country flag jankimfan

TEAM STANDINGS AFTER FED CUP 2014 R2

for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Apr 21st, 2014 at 03:52 AM.
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 11:59 AM   #4
country flag jankimfan

PREVIOUS YEAR RESULTS

Champion : Croatia
Runner-up : Netherlands

Champion : Netherlands
Runner-up : France

Champion : Croatia
Runner-up : Azerbaijan

RANKINGS AFTER FED CUP 2014 R2

for they will see God

Last edited by jankimfan : Apr 21st, 2014 at 04:21 AM.
Old Mar 29th, 2014, 12:28 PM   #5
country flag jankimfan

Confirming participation for India.

for they will see God
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 09:38 AM   #6
country flag mariusz_pol

mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of mariusz_pol has much to be proud of
Re: Tipping #254: Fed Cup 2014 R2 | Players may start committing NOW!!!

in
Suicide W Baku'14, W Tashkent'13, F Moscow'13 ||| FITD F Paris'14, F Auckland'14, F Luxembourg'13, F Toronto '13
FITD Doubles W Kuala Lumpur'14, W Tokyo'13, W Baku'13
mariusz_pol is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 30th, 2014, 01:11 PM   #7
country flag Szymon

Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold Szymon is a splendid one to behold

In for Poland
Suicide: Monterrey 2014
Tennis Tipping Singles: Nottingham II 2014
Tennis Tipping Doubles: Medellin 2014 - Bogota' 2014
FITD: Washington 2014
Three Hands: Stuttgart 2014 Tipping Doubles: Montreal 2014
Szymon is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 31st, 2014, 11:53 AM   #8
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

in for Russia
(S) New Haven 2012 (D) AO 2014 (w/Zenith.), Miami 2014

Sharapova Pennetta Hingis Benčič A.Radwańska Williams Golovin Vekić Barthel Šafářová Keys Robson Bouchard Konjuh Davenport
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 1st, 2014, 01:22 AM   #9
country flag Zenith.

Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute Zenith. has a reputation beyond repute

In for China
Nastia Mona Venus

R.I.P. Bally - you will always be remembered
Zenith. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 08:55 PM   #10
country flag zigga

zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of zigga has much to be proud of

In for Slovenia.
Old Apr 14th, 2014, 12:18 AM   #11
country flag Chilenaitor

Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future Chilenaitor has a brilliant future

in for chile
Chilenaitor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 05:24 AM   #12
country flag randy72391

randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute randy72391 has a reputation beyond repute

in for azerbaijan

SURVIVOR Wimbledon Announcement

Here
randy72391 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 15th, 2014, 09:35 PM   #13
country flag goOudinUSA
Congrats Mai!!

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

In for USA.

Bally
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 03:46 PM   #14
country flag Hapsara

Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold Hapsara is a splendid one to behold

In for Slovakia
Old Apr 16th, 2014, 05:58 PM   #15
country flag F4CU

F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of F4CU has much to be proud of
in

Sent from Verticalsports.com Free App
Doubles Titles: WTA Stanford´13(w/Martn7) ITF Merida´13(w/*Jean*) ITF Andrezieux´14(w/*Jean*)
Results:S: SF AO´13 SF Rome´13 D: F Cincinnati´13
F4CU is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote