the "ok, let's hope for another good german result" - cheering thread! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 5th, 2003, 01:49 PM   #1
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
the "ok, let's hope for another good german result" - cheering thread!

nice memories to this thread in melbourne! hopefully the german girls can make another surprise in paris!
los, mädels!
Advertisement

Old May 5th, 2003, 09:50 PM   #2
country flag White Stripes

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
los, jetzt rockt PARIS, PARIS!!!
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

White Stripes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 6th, 2003, 11:56 AM   #3
country flag pan

pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of pan has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by jcstar
los, jetzt rockt PARIS, PARIS!!!
Old May 19th, 2003, 11:01 AM   #4
country flag pan

viel erfolg in einzel, doppel und quali, mädels!
Old May 20th, 2003, 07:30 PM   #5
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
Good luck in qualies tomorrow

Vanessa Henke
Bianka Lamade
Julia Schruff
Greta Arn
Nina Dübbers
Jana Kandarr
Coetzer Fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 20th, 2003, 07:59 PM   #6
country flag Frau Antje

Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light Frau Antje is a glorious beacon of light
good luck for Nina Dübbers
WTA-Tennisvideos

Frau Antje is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 08:45 AM   #7
country flag Coetzer Fan

Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all Coetzer Fan is a name known to all
The first german is out.

VANESSA HENKE lost to Natalia Gussoni 3:6,1:6
Old May 21st, 2003, 10:15 AM   #8
country flag Coetzer Fan

NINA DÜBBERS def. Mara Santangelo 2:6,6:3,6:1
Nina was down 2:6,1:3

JULIA SCHRUFF def. Emmanuelle Edon 6:0,6:0
GRETA ARN def. Mashona Washington 6:1,6:3

and now good luck Lamade and Kandarr.
Old May 21st, 2003, 10:24 AM   #9
country flag snoop
Team WTAworld

snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute snoop has a reputation beyond repute
3 von 4 ist ja noch ganz gut

Auf gehts Mädels, rockt Paris
snoop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 21st, 2003, 03:42 PM   #10
country flag Coetzer Fan

2 weitere niederlagen

JANA KANDARR lost to Lubomira Kurhajcova 1:6,3:6

Bianka Lamade lost to Claudine Schaul 6:7,1:6

von Bianka hätte ich mehr erwartet.
Old May 21st, 2003, 06:57 PM   #11
country flag pan

oh JANA... das schmerzt! letztes jahr noch zweite runde! ich denke man kann "goodbye" sagen...
BIANKA es läuft schon etwas länger nicht mehr! was ist los?
VANESSA wirst du jemals ein gs-hauptfeld erreichen?

NINA guter sieg!
JULIA klasse! weiter so! du kannst das hauptfeld schaffen!
GRETA endlich wieder ein erfolgserlebnis!
Old May 21st, 2003, 07:31 PM   #12
Hoopharry

Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice Hoopharry is just really nice
Tut mir leid SCHRUFFI, aber GRETA braucht und bekommt morgen ihr Erfolgserlebnis !!!!

Go IVETA...

Go GRETA...

Go CLAUDINE...

IVETA, the czech queen of Most: Return to Top 75, one GS third round

CLAUDINE, the lovely lady from Lux: Top 50, first WTA tour title

LILIA, beauty from Ohio: will get back to her old strength, surprise everyone

GRETA: Youre out of my favourites, not because of your drop in rankings, but because of your behaviour.. , you better quit tennis, youll never make the Top 100 again
Hoopharry is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2003, 12:42 PM   #13
country flag Coetzer Fan

2. round results

NINA DÜBBERS lost to Yulia Beygelzimer 3:6,1:6

JULIA SCHRUFF def. GRETA ARN 2:6,6:1,6:3

Julia go to main draw !!!
Old May 22nd, 2003, 04:52 PM   #14
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
last German unicorn faces #2-seed Camerin.

Best of luck Julia, plz fight through, goooooooooo !!!

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Last edited by DaniDoki-addict : May 22nd, 2003 at 05:21 PM.
Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 22nd, 2003, 05:19 PM   #15
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
Steffi erneut schwanger, im 4. Monat:

Deshalb best of luck my girl !
Now I understand her decision not to play Míxed with Andre here.

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote