Radwanska Trick Shot Miami '14 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 09:52 PM   #1
country flag OnceUponADream

OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold OnceUponADream is a splendid one to behold
Radwanska Trick Shot Miami '14

Sorry for the poor quality…nice shot from Aga today.

And of course Pome won it with a lucky net cord
OnceUponADream is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 09:53 PM   #2
country flag winnerpova
running to stand still.

winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of winnerpova has much to be proud of
Re: Radwanska Trick Shot Miami '14

that shitty net cord was against aga pretty much all game, damn. it really took away an awesome moment right here

everything you need is already inside; just do it.
winnerpova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 09:55 PM   #3
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute

Sam Smith predicting the future
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 09:55 PM   #4
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute

Girl needs to learn how to hit the basic shots first.

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 09:58 PM   #5
country flag Golan
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute Golan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Atomic Bomb View Post
Boy, she has perfect dropshot and volley (and other shot) with best anticipation on the tour
Golan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 10:00 PM   #6
country flag 01gametennis10

01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of 01gametennis10 has much to be proud of

shame she lost the point! if not it would've been yet another big highlight shot from her.
01gametennis10 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 10:04 PM   #7
country flag Hugues Daniel
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute Hugues Daniel has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Invite me when you try to give her some lessons, wouldn't like to miss that.
Hugues Daniel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 10:16 PM   #8
country flag frenchie

frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute frenchie has a reputation beyond repute

Agnieszka may have lost today but there's still some magic in her game that makes her so unique
Love you Aga

Radwanska - S. Williams - V. Williams - Kerber
frenchie is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 10:46 PM   #9
country flag Bad Blood
大好き

Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute Bad Blood has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Right. So mad with Oracle. She can have these dumb trick shots if she knows how to win with them but she can't

Bad Blood is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 11:19 PM   #10
Miss Amor
Legendary

Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute Miss Amor has a reputation beyond repute

WTF kinda nickname is Oracle?

Miss Amor is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 11:20 PM   #11
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute

How she even thinks to come up with these shots, I don't know. I wish she had won that point and the match, though.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 02:07 AM   #12
Rollo
Moderator - BFTP

Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute Rollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Invite me when you try to give her some lessons, wouldn't like to miss that.
LOL.

Her style takes me back to the good old days when more players had all court games.
Rollo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 02:30 AM   #13
MakarovaFan

MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future MakarovaFan has a brilliant future

Man when her career wraps up i would love to see a highlight reel of all her 'special' shots and points…..
New Breed: Maria,Anastasia Myskina,Nicole,Ana,Tatiana Golovin,Jelena J,Iveta Benesova,Olga Poutchkova,Camille Pin,Maria Kirilenko,Alonya Bondarenko,Meilen Tu,Sania Mirza,Rezai,Ashley H,Tataina Poutchek,Sandra Kloesel,Klara Z,Mirjana Lucic,Dominka Cibulkova,Emauelle Gagliardi,Jelena Kostanic,Iroda,Martina Sucha,Raluca Olaru,Kveta,Marta D,Bethanie,Bychkova

Lilia Osterloh,Viktoriya Kutuzova,Yurika Sema,Anastasia Pivavrova(?),Stanislava Hrozenska,Marie-Eve,Zsofia,Angelika Roesch,Sunitha Rao,Anne Keothavang,Olivia Sanchez,Angela Haynes,Alex S,Jelena Dokic,Rosana De Los Rios,Kristina Brandi,Eva Fislova,Lindsay Lee

Elena Makarova,Anna K, Capriati,Lindsay,Henrieta Nagyova,Anca Barna,Petra Mandula,Jana Kandarr,
MakarovaFan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 04:53 AM   #14
country flag cp9

cp9 is a glorious beacon of light cp9 is a glorious beacon of light cp9 is a glorious beacon of light cp9 is a glorious beacon of light cp9 is a glorious beacon of light cp9 is a glorious beacon of light cp9 is a glorious beacon of light cp9 is a glorious beacon of light cp9 is a glorious beacon of light cp9 is a glorious beacon of light cp9 is a glorious beacon of light

YASSS YASS AGA YASSSS! This is the kind of stuff that made me decide she's my fave. Which started when I saw her RG '13 tweener.
cp9 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 04:55 AM   #15
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute

Such a shame that the most talented and consistent player is always so unlucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac47 View Post
Not pressed at all. Just hate Maria and all she stands for.
Quote:
Originally Posted by crescentmoon View Post
Why are you determined to create animosity among people in GM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbum79 View Post
This actually a serious topic believe or not. Maria planning for motherhood...
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote