Top 10 Junior Year End Rank Lists (1993 onwards) - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 12th, 2004, 07:50 PM   #16
country flag grmbl

grmbl has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by sharpeirob
Its strange how Cara Black was number one in Juniors but when it comes to singles in Pro its like #130 or something...weird. Is there any chance her singles suffers from her amount of doubles or is it maybe she just isnt suited for singles?
Yes, that's weird... But she was 18 huh..
Advertisement

Old Dec 14th, 2004, 12:42 AM   #17
country flag Tennis_Lover

Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about Tennis_Lover has a spectacular aura about
Cara Black was bad, but no worse than Flipkens who has probably the worst debut year as World Junior Champion.
Tennis_Lover is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 01:42 AM   #18
country flag ZAK

ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future ZAK has a brilliant future
Cara Black peak ranking is better than that of Salerni. Flipkens year is not that bad considering she did not play until April and ended up at 148, Salerni played a whole year and ended at 122, and Strycova ended at 146.
Old Dec 14th, 2004, 05:11 PM   #19
country flag Kipton222

Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light Kipton222 is a glorious beacon of light
yes, cara black's ranking surprise me. meilin tu also surprise me
Kipton222 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 4th, 2006, 07:34 PM   #20
country flag TheBoiledEgg
Moderator - Challengers & Juniors

TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute TheBoiledEgg has a reputation beyond repute
2005 final lists out and added.
MINELLA LARRIERETsurenkoAlize Lim*El Tabakh*Robson*Cirstea*Juhaszova*Zanevska*Broady*Bouchard*Savic*M irza*Pennetta*Hantuchova*Cibulkova*Ivanovic*Fitzpatrick*Remondina*Domachowska*Flipkens*Hercog*Hofmanova*Schoofs*Cet kovska *Svitolina*Pliskova's*Rus
http://www.twitter.com/TheBoiledEgg
TheBoiledEgg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 5th, 2006, 10:29 PM   #21
country flag drory

drory is a splendid one to behold drory is a splendid one to behold drory is a splendid one to behold drory is a splendid one to behold drory is a splendid one to behold drory is a splendid one to behold drory is a splendid one to behold drory is a splendid one to behold drory is a splendid one to behold drory is a splendid one to behold drory is a splendid one to behold
so vika is the best next thing!
Old Jan 14th, 2006, 05:34 PM   #22
country flag Jamie On Court

Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold Jamie On Court is a splendid one to behold
I've never seen Vika play.

Last edited by Jamie On Court : Feb 12th, 2006 at 05:14 PM.
Jamie On Court is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jan 22nd, 2006, 04:07 AM   #23
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Isn't it sad that there is only 1 canadian in all those top tens, and she sadly had to tragically stop her career after being mentally and physically pushed by an abusive coach, which led to a career-ending injury.

At least Marie-Eve and Aleks managed to get in the top 10 (top 3 for Aleks) and Steph had a solid last year in junior. Beier did get into the top 15, and Sharon could easily get into a top 10 in the future years. and Val is getting her alst year in juniors, and she is now getting very solid! We have some hope!
Old Apr 3rd, 2006, 04:00 AM   #24
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute
It's just awful to see how many promising players didn't live up their expectations.
Tripp is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 25th, 2006, 09:10 AM   #25
country flag leviathane

leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of leviathane has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tripp
It's just awful to see how many promising players didn't live up their expectations.
and what about Louarsabichvili n°1 in 1993 ?

Chanda Rubin ,Monica Niculescu, Kritina Mladenovic, Svetlana Kuznetsova, Vera Zvonareva, Kimiko, Martina Hingis , Stephanie Foretz, Laura Thorpe, Caroline Garcia, Patty Schnyder, Dinara Safina, Aravane Rezai, Ahsha Rolle, Arena Rodionova, Tatiana Golovin
leviathane is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2006, 06:15 AM   #26
country flag Hayato

Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute Hayato has a reputation beyond repute
Rossana was #1 in 1992 but it's not up there.
Hayato is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 7th, 2006, 11:31 PM   #27
country flag Jogi

Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute Jogi has a reputation beyond repute
Anna-Lena was also a good junior, she won FO and was junior nr.1
does anyone know Sabine Lisicki's ranking?
Jogi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 11th, 2006, 07:10 PM   #28
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute
1-Jelena Dokic (AUS)

come on ,Jexy come back !!! by the way Jelena is getting married this summer in Zagreb !
Just Do It is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2006, 09:37 AM   #29
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
Nino Louarsabichvili (GEO)??? Never heard of her
kittyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Aug 15th, 2006, 09:43 AM   #30
country flag kittyking

kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute kittyking has a reputation beyond repute
She was once ranked 144 although the last name is spelt LOUARSABISHVILI
kittyking is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote