Michael Jackson's real son? - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you think B. Howard is Michael Jackson's Son?

Yes. 9 52.94%
No. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 26th, 2014, 11:59 PM   #31
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Michael Jackson's real son?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstition View Post
Yes, but the frame for the paragraph is this sentence:

"Even though men can be gay and married they have never found any proof suggesting this for Michael."

I may be picking nits here, but the implication is there, even if unintentional.
You are looking for something that is not there. Please do not try to make a statement something it is not. If you are seeing something then you may be paranoid because in no way am I connecting the 2.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 27th, 2014, 01:34 PM   #32
country flag Salve

Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
he looks like michael jackson post-OP, and not preo-OP, so the answer is: lolno.
Bingo. I happen to know B. Howard. He has been obsessed with the Jacksons for many, many years. He is not Michael's son. He might be Joe's son, though.
Salve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 02:38 PM   #33
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beat View Post
he looks like michael jackson post-OP, and not preo-OP, so the answer is: lolno.
I think he looks like Michael before the surgery mainly. Most of the comparison pictures are before the surgery. B. Howard's nose looks like a smaller version of Michael's original nose. When Michael started having more surgery he still looked like himself until it was clear he went too far. So really he favors Michael before and after surgery while Michael was still recognizable. But he does not look like Michael when the changes became so drastic Michael no longer even looked like himself.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 02:48 PM   #34
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akila View Post
Bingo. I happen to know B. Howard. He has been obsessed with the Jacksons for many, many years. He is not Michael's son. He might be Joe's son, though.
Let me refrain.
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 03:07 PM   #35
country flag Salve

Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute Salve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Witch-king View Post
Let me refrain.
Refrain from what sis? Speak up.
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 03:21 PM   #36

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Refrain from what sis? Speak up.
You told me the options were to keep it cute or put my ass on mute so ...
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 03:25 PM   #37
country flag Salve

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Witch-king View Post
You told me the options were to keep it cute or put my ass on mute so ...
I don't remember that Anyway, I'm now giving you permission to speak chile.
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 03:28 PM   #38

Quote:
I don't remember that Anyway, I'm now giving you permission to speak chile.
Nah, I'm good.
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 03:59 PM   #39
country flag JLG

JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute

Oh come on man, spit it out. Shit

Everybody's wrong on the fucken net anyway...might as well talk a whole lotta shit and speculate
JLG is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 27th, 2014, 04:24 PM   #40
ElusiveChanteuse

ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute ElusiveChanteuse has a reputation beyond repute

Legit
ElusiveChanteuse is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 24th, 2014, 03:14 AM   #41
country flag rlopen

rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of rlopen has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by it-girl View Post
I don't think people realize how obsessed he was with Diana Ross. I mean other than his children and mother, she was the only other person in his will. His brothers and sisters were not even in his will. I think that says a lot.
I always got the feeling that he wrote "Dirty Diana" after they had some sort of fight...
rlopen is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote