Michael Jackson's real son? - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you think B. Howard is Michael Jackson's Son?

Yes. 9 52.94%
No. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 25th, 2014, 04:35 AM   #16
edificio

edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute edificio has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Michael Jackson's real son?

Doubt it.
edificio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 25th, 2014, 06:51 AM   #17
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippityHop View Post
Well that settles that.
Ikr. But I do believe he is Michael's son. It is one thing to look like a person, it is another thing to have their same build but to talk just like the person and to sing just like the person, that is something that is passed down. I've seen the Michael Jackson impersonators and you hear of the surgeries they had to go through to achieve their desired result. But B. Howard did not have any surgery, he naturally looks like Michael before all of the face altering surgery and he grew up with the family. I've seen plenty of children and adults they have tried to say Michael fathered and I never believed it but this time I was shocked to see B. Howard. He looks so much like Michael that it takes you by surprise.

Even though men can be gay and married they have never found any proof suggesting this for Michael. They secretly had him watched for years like a hawk. In all of this time they surely would have discovered something. A secret male lover or him bothering children but they found none of that. T

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 07:06 AM   #18
country flag superstition

superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by it-girl View Post
Even though men can be gay and married they have never found any proof suggesting this for Michael. They secretly had him watched for years like a hawk. In all of this time they surely would have discovered something. A secret male lover or him bothering children but they found none of that. T
I hope this is just awkwardly stated and you don't actually construe gayness with pedophilia.
superstition is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 07:11 AM   #19
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstition View Post
I hope this is just awkwardly stated and you don't actually construe gayness with pedophilia.
Notice I said or, which makes them 2 separate things.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 08:28 AM   #20
country flag The Witch-king

The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute The Witch-king has a reputation beyond repute

You seriously have a link to this poll in your signature
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 09:57 AM   #21
country flag Beat

Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute Beat has a reputation beyond repute

he looks like michael jackson post-OP, and not preo-OP, so the answer is: lolno.

Beat is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 01:53 PM   #22
country flag JLG

JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute

To me it seems a high probability he is.

I don't think Mike had any work done until after the Off the wall album, and he looks most like him at that time except for the nose. Looking at his mom's nose, that makes a lot of sense.

For thriller he got the nose job, but after "Bad" the next year, I thought there was seriously something wrong with him at that point.

Anyone saying he didn't mess with women back then are just as crazy as he ended up. lol
JLG is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 02:00 PM   #23
country flag JLG

JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute JLG has a reputation beyond repute

And his obsession was really Diana ross cause he was in love with her, and wanted to look like her. At first. lol
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 02:13 PM   #24
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Witch-king View Post
You seriously have a link to this poll in your signature
I normally don't do this for a poll but my dad asked me to do an online vote and this time I obliged him because I found the story interesting myself. He asks me to do online polls and subjects all of the time, most of which I overlook because they are lame.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 02:17 PM   #25
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLG View Post
And his obsession was really Diana ross cause he was in love with her, and wanted to look like her. At first. lol
I don't think people realize how obsessed he was with Diana Ross. I mean other than his children and mother, she was the only other person in his will. His brothers and sisters were not even in his will. I think that says a lot.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 02:35 PM   #26
country flag JLG

Quote:
I don't think people realize how obsessed he was with Diana Ross. I mean other than his children and mother, she was the only other person in his will. His brothers and sisters were not even in his will. I think that says a lot.
I think she musta put it on him real good Turned him out

She always said she loved sex ...and they were always around each other, especially during "The Wiz"
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 02:54 PM   #27
country flag JLG

I bet he is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PPepwqggmU
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 10:51 PM   #28
country flag Leo St

Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute Leo St has a reputation beyond repute

wow the similarity is undeniable!

Quote:
I normally don't do this for a poll but my dad asked me to do an online vote and this time I obliged him because I found the story interesting myself. He asks me to do online polls and subjects all of the time, most of which I overlook because they are lame.

lol!!! cute
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 07:31 AM   #29
country flag superstition

superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute superstition has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Notice I said or, which makes them 2 separate things.
Yes, but the frame for the paragraph is this sentence:

"Even though men can be gay and married they have never found any proof suggesting this for Michael."

I may be picking nits here, but the implication is there, even if unintentional.
superstition is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 26th, 2014, 08:34 PM   #30
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Examine the evidence. The women (friends) in his life:

Diana Ross
Elizabeth Taylor
Liza Minnelli
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote