Michael Jackson's real son? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Do you think B. Howard is Michael Jackson's Son?

Yes. 9 52.94%
No. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:09 PM   #1
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute
Michael Jackson's real son?

A singer named Brandon Howard who goes by B. Howard is said to be the love child of Michael Jackson and Singer Miki Howard who was managed by Michael's father Joe Jackson. This story recently set a blaze on the news and on the internet. B. Howard actually grew up with the Jackson's and is like family to them. He spent weeks, summers and months at a time at the Jackson's house. He calls Michael's brothers uncle. He was also at the house with Michael's mother Katherine Jackson the day the call came in that Michael was gone. He hangs out with the Jackson children also and they call him cousin (not referring to Michael's none biological kids).

The similarities between Michael and Brandon is crazy. They look alike, they talk alike, they have the same look in their eyes, they have the same bone structure, they have the same chin with the same indents on each side, they both have slim frames, they sit alike and what takes the cake even more so is the fact that they sing alike too and B. Howard has that same glow and shy like personality. It is amazing to be honest.

A lot of people close to him who were close to Michael who are not family say they feel like they are talking to Michael when they see him. No one can shake this feeling when they have seen both Michael and Brandon. Below I have posted several comparison pictures of Michael Jackson and his "Son" B. Howard. I am also posting interviews of both Michael and B. Howard so you can hear them speak in my next post and in my third post I am posting songs and music videos so you can hear those too. First recall the lyrics to Michael Jackson's Billie Jean. This part in particular:

Quote:
She Showed A Photo Of A Baby Crying
His Eyes Looked Like Mine
See full lyrics here. B. Howard's birthday is April 2, 1981. Billie Jean was released January 2, 1983. Michael wrote the lyrics and it came from a real life experience that occurred in you guessed it, 1981 but they completely give another story so the fans will not know that Michael has fathered a child. It was important to Michael to appear single and available. He even put a picture of the woman over his bed but they never gave her name, they only claimed she was a fan. See the Billie Jean history here. Also they used to call Miki Howard Billie because of her strong vocals. Miki Howard also did a tribute to Billie Holiday by singing her hits. This is where many believe the name Billie Jean came from. Below is a picture of the album cover. So do you think B. Howard is Michael Jackson's Son? Please vote and discuss why you feel he is.

Below are some comparison pictures with Michael and B. Howard.

B. Howard, Augie Johnson (B. Howard's alleged father) & Michael.

In this picture notice the cheeks, the chin, the space between the nose, the eyebrows (they are both arched differently but in other pics you can see they have the same shape), the eyes. This pic really speaks for itself.

A picture of both of them singing. The similarity is amazing.

This picture shows they have the same head shape, even the ear spacing.

His Mother Miki Howard:

His alleged father Augie Johnson: Notice he has a longer more pointed chin and nose. Also his cheeks have a deeper crease in them. None of his features are like B. Howard's. See the comparison picture.

B. Howard with his alleged father Augie Johnson & his mother Miki Howard as a child & a picture of Michael as a child:

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
it-girl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #2
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute it-girl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Michael Jackson's real son?

B. Howard's song Dance Floor:

B. Howard interview Part 1:

B. Howard interview Part 2:

Michael Jackson Beat It interview:

Michael Jackson rare interview:

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥

Last edited by it-girl : Mar 24th, 2014 at 07:23 PM.
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:11 PM   #3
country flag Nicolás89

Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute Nicolás89 has a reputation beyond repute

"Real son"
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:13 PM   #4
country flag Londoner

Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute Londoner has a reputation beyond repute

Michael Jackson had sex with a woman?!
Londoner is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:24 PM   #5
country flag Gagsquet

Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute Gagsquet has a reputation beyond repute

children can't get pregnant. Get your fact straight.
Gagsquet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:25 PM   #6
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

He was gay. He never slept with a woman to father a child.
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:27 PM   #7
country flag Tennisation

Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute Tennisation has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that he's actually Joe Jackson's son, not Michael's.
Tennisation is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:35 PM   #8
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

Videos added now. Yes Michael did have sex with several women. It's just that the media doesn't choose to run with the information that is out there. They have never found any evidence of Michael being gay or being with children yet people are quick to condemn him of something just because the media runs with it. Michael Jackson was the most famous person in the world, there was never really any private moments for him. If he did any of the things that they said he did, there would be proof and yet there is none. But there is proof that he has been with several women and these women have even said what it was like to kiss him while they do not go into personal details because most people do not discuss intimate details.

For all of you asking questions about what you've heard, look at B. Howard. Who does he look like to you? Listen to him talk and sing. B. Howard looks like Michael Jackson all day long.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 07:38 PM   #9
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeRoy. View Post
He was gay. He never slept with a woman to father a child.
Look at B. Howard and watch the interviews and his video. No one ever said Michael was gay and Michael himself said he was not gay. He was married and him and his wife had a sex life and tried to get pregnant. There are several women who have been with Michael Jackson, they just want to make him something he is not.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 08:22 PM   #10
country flag Sally Struthers

Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute Sally Struthers has a reputation beyond repute

Oh please... Michael never had sex with a woman
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 08:35 PM   #11
country flag it-girl
Veelieving!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sally Struthers View Post
Oh please... Michael never had sex with a woman
You have to look at everything before you make your judgement. A lot of people who are gay do have biological children. There is no proof anywhere that Michael never had sex with women nor is there any proof that he had sex with men. So I think it is possible that he does in fact have biological children. 2 of my friends who are gay both have biological children so that is not out of the norm. At the same time I am not saying Michael was gay, no one knows that for sure or not.

VEELIEVER ♥ RENA'S ARMY♥
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 09:02 PM   #12
country flag iWill

iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute iWill has a reputation beyond repute

Yall are so stupid if you honestly believe Michael Jackson NEVER had sex with a woman. There were literally millions of women willing to drop their draws for him during the Jackson 5 years and especially after "Off the Wall"

Now whether this is his kid or not is up for debate, but that boy is clearly related to the Jackson family.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrProdigy555 View Post
*inserts a couple fingers into you*
iWill is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 10:21 PM   #13
country flag Just Do It

Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute Just Do It has a reputation beyond repute

I just watched that video, he is trying too hard to look, dance and sing like Michael
Just Do It is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 24th, 2014, 10:30 PM   #14
LeRoy.

LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute LeRoy. has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Do It View Post
I just watched that video, he is trying too hard to look, dance and sing like Michael
It would be a permanent meal ticket so you can understand why he is trying so hard ?
LeRoy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 25th, 2014, 02:39 AM   #15
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by it-girl View Post
Look at B. Howard and watch the interviews and his video. No one ever said Michael was gay and Michael himself said he was not gay. He was married and him and his wife had a sex life and tried to get pregnant. There are several women who have been with Michael Jackson, they just want to make him something he is not.
Well that settles that.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote