SF battle: Dokic (4) vs Mauresmo (2), Who will get into the final ? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old May 2nd, 2003, 04:41 PM   #1
country flag sbmh

sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light sbmh is a glorious beacon of light
Question SF battle: Dokic (4) vs Mauresmo (2), Who will get into the final ?

Jelena Dokic (YUG) vs. Amélie Mauresmo (FRA) Head-to-heads

00'10 Moscow Indoor Carpet R32 Mauresmo 6-1 6-4
01'5 Rome Clay F Dokic 7-6(3) 6-1
Tied 1:1
Clay: Dokic leads 1:0
Indoor: Mauresmo leads 1:0

It's very hard to say,
maybe Mauresmo in 3 tough sets.
sbmh is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 2nd, 2003, 04:50 PM   #2
SugarSkin

SugarSkin has disabled reputation
NO Doubt: AMÉLIE

But really: she can beats Jelena, but must to play a better tennis then today if Jelena is in a very great form!!

Guano Apes 4ever!!!!
SugarSkin is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 04:54 PM   #3
country flag Steff_forever
GIMME SHELTER

Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute Steff_forever has a reputation beyond repute
no permission f AM

Go Jelena, take this chance !
maybe 1-6 6-4 7-5 for OkiDoki.

Angelique Kerber | Ana Ivanovic | Annika Beck

forgive, you will never reach the level of my loyalty for the best that has ever played:
__Steffi forever__

Steff_forever is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 04:55 PM   #4
martinafan

martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute martinafan has a reputation beyond repute
Well, i hope Jelena will win the match...i think Jelena NEEDS the match more, and it seems like she is starting to play better tennis than earlier in the year.

I think Jelena in 3 sets!
martinafan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 05:29 PM   #5
country flag King Aaron
Team WTAworld
Mr. Try Too Hard

King Aaron has disabled reputation
Maybe Jelena in 3. I don't know but it's really up to Jelena. If she plays well and puts on a good show we might see her winning in 3 but if she isn't in her best form Amelie will win. Good luck Jelena!
Old May 2nd, 2003, 05:49 PM   #6
The Coolman

The Coolman is an unknown quantity at this point
01'5 Rome Clay F Dokic 7-6(3) 6-1
yup i still remember that match,
back then, i was still cheering for Jelena,
she seems to have reached her peak
when she reached #4 in the world,
so i'm hoping for Amelie to beat Denisa in the final
The Coolman is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 06:07 PM   #7
country flag NicoMary

NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold NicoMary is a splendid one to behold
I think that Jelena will win if Amélie is not on the top of her game, something like 7,5 6,4, but if amélie is ready to fight she will win in three
NicoMary is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 06:10 PM   #8
bilbo

bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point bilbo is an unknown quantity at this point
Momo
Old May 2nd, 2003, 10:23 PM   #9
Blazedboy

Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point Blazedboy is an unknown quantity at this point
dokic
"Look I've never had a dream in my life, cuz a dream is what you want to do but still havent pursued, I knew what I wanted and did ity till it was done so I've lived the dream that I wanted to be since day one..." Aesop Rock

My Faves: Chanda Rubin
Amy Frazier
Lindsay Davenport
Venus Williams
Monica Seles
Blazedboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 10:33 PM   #10
country flag CJ07

CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute CJ07 has a reputation beyond repute
its tough to say

Mauresmo in 3 me thinks
CJ07 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 11:02 PM   #11
Dokic#1

Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point Dokic#1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dokic will win in 3 sets...Unless she chokes.
Dokic#1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 11:04 PM   #12
patricio

patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of patricio has much to be proud of
Both are coming back, but I go for Mauresmo
patricio is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 11:11 PM   #13
RyanGiggs

RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold RyanGiggs is a splendid one to behold
Momo in 2
She must only wake up!!!!!
RyanGiggs is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 11:39 PM   #14
country flag YSL
Boozy Woman

YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice YSL is just really nice
Momo in 3

But if she's tired from 2 hard matches.. Dokic may have the edge..
Old May 2nd, 2003, 11:50 PM   #15
country flag Nicoleke

Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold Nicoleke is a splendid one to behold
Go to Amélie Mauresmo !!!!!