Americas Group II 2014 - April 7-12 - Page 3 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 10th, 2014, 10:02 PM   #31
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of
Re: Americas Group II 2014 - April 7-12

Order of Play for tomorrow:

Center Court:

Guatemala vs Dominican Republic

Stadium Court:

Chile vs Puerto Rico

Court #5:

Peru vs Bolivia

Court #7:

Trinidad & Tobago vs Costa Rica
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 11th, 2014, 02:15 PM   #32
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Guatemala - Panama 3-0
K. WEEDON 6-1 6-3 G. GONZALEZ
C. RAMAZZINI 6-0 7-6(5) K. CONTRERAS
C. RAMAZZINI/R. REYES 1-6 6-2 6-1 K. CONTRERAS/D. DIEZ

Chile - Barbados 3-0
A. KOCH-BENVENUTO 6-1 6-3 K. MARSHALL
D. SEGUEL 6-0 6-0 M. LOPEZ
F. BRITO/C. COSTA MELGAR 6-1 6-2 A. IFILL/C. SLOCOMBE

Bolivia - Bermuda 2-1
D. RUIZ 6-0 6-0 J. LAMBERT
M. ALVAREZ-TERAN 6-1 6-2 T. SMITH
H. BIRNBAUMER/A. TORRICO 2-6 3-6 J. LAMBERT/T. LAMBERT

Uruguay - Trinidad & Tobago 1-2
M. BOADO 6-1 6-4 A. ROSE
C. DE LOS SANTOS 4-6 3-6 O. BENNETT
M. BOADO/I. CANEPA 5-7 1-6 O. BENNETT/A. ROSE
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 05:14 PM   #33
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone has today's results of Puerto Rico v. Chile?....
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 05:33 PM   #34
country flag RJMP08

RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all

They are still playing the first match, because of a rain delay.

Yolimar Ogando (PUR) vs Andrea Koch (CHI) 6-7 6-1 1-2

Ana Ivanovic

Andrea Petkovic

Li Na
RJMP08 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 05:56 PM   #35
country flag RJMP08

RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all RJMP08 is a name known to all

Chile wins the first point 7-6 1-6 6-2

Now Monica Puig plays Daniela Seguel

Ana Ivanovic

Andrea Petkovic

Li Na
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 07:07 PM   #36
country flag JLNBolivia

JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light

What about the other matches?
JLNBolivia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 07:10 PM   #37
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLNBolivia View Post
What about the other matches?
BOL - PER 1-1

Ku Flores d. Ruiz 62 64
Alvarez-Teran d. Botto 75 10 Ret.

Doubles to decide
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 07:29 PM   #38
country flag RJMP08

Monica Puig def. Daniela Seguel 6-1 6-3

Chile and Puerto Rico 1-1

The dobles match will decide who advances.

Ana Ivanovic

Andrea Petkovic

Li Na
Old Apr 11th, 2014, 09:49 PM   #39
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Monica and Yolanda won the first set of the doubles match v. Chile 6-4. Second set is
now 4-1 winning....Come on Puerto Rico....
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 11:18 AM   #40
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Costa Melgar/Seguel won.
Bolivia also won the doubles.

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 11:24 AM   #41
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

And again..

Horrifying. But NID.

Bianca is injured. I was already nervous even after the win over Bermuda because the team without Bianca is basically a BYE. It really does suck when you have to rely in one player because with our Top 2 it should've been enough to advance but with one of them injured is just bad.

She barely resisted one set and still made it close..

Although I blame it a bit on the stupid captain cause after Botto and Ku-Flores there are much better girls than the other two he selected.

It was thanks to Bianca's injury and for her not playing we got relegated in the first place. Once again, an injury problem proves costly again.

I just really do hope is nothing serious. She was out of most of last year without playing thanks to surgery.

Ugh. Disappointing stuff for sure.

Can't believe Puerto Rico is out, too.

Good luck to the nations that won their polls in the promotion play-offs.

Last edited by Panther24 : Apr 12th, 2014 at 11:30 AM.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 02:43 PM   #42
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Promotional Play-Off

Dominican Republic vs. Bolivia
Costa Rica vs. Chile
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 03:49 PM   #43
country flag Tripp

Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute Tripp has a reputation beyond repute

Seems pretty certain that Bolivia and Chile will get the wins. Chile can defend themselves, but Bolivia will probably get their asses hand to them in the Zone I, where you can't rely on only one player.
Tripp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 05:09 PM   #44
country flag JLNBolivia

JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther24 View Post

And again..

Horrifying. But NID.

Bianca is injured. I was already nervous even after the win over Bermuda because the team without Bianca is basically a BYE. It really does suck when you have to rely in one player because with our Top 2 it should've been enough to advance but with one of them injured is just bad.

She barely resisted one set and still made it close..

Although I blame it a bit on the stupid captain cause after Botto and Ku-Flores there are much better girls than the other two he selected.

It was thanks to Bianca's injury and for her not playing we got relegated in the first place. Once again, an injury problem proves costly again.

I just really do hope is nothing serious. She was out of most of last year without playing thanks to surgery.

Ugh. Disappointing stuff for sure.

Can't believe Puerto Rico is out, too.

Good luck to the nations that won their polls in the promotion play-offs.
I'm not sure if it's a serious injury for Bianca, cause after the singles match she played the doubles
I can't believe Puerto Rico and Peru are out, and Dominican Republic and Costa Rica are still alive But I blame it to the seeding system
JLNBolivia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 12th, 2014, 09:20 PM   #45
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Bolivia and Chile both won 2-0 as expected.