Americas Group II 2014 - April 7-12 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 02:24 AM   #16
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Americas Group II 2014 - April 7-12

Chile and PR is the same group. As much as I want Pica and PR to win, Chile will be tough b/c Pica is the only one for PR.

Peru will hopefully (should win group easily) advance, too.

Bally

goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 9th, 2014, 12:59 PM   #17
country flag JLNBolivia

JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light

I don't get it. How come Guatemala and Uruguay are seeded and Puerto Rico and Bolivia not?
JLNBolivia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 01:50 PM   #18
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

Bianca, Patty, Mariana, and Cami.

All the best, chicas.

Y'all BETTER advance from that poll.

Completely forgot about the Americas Group II for FC.

Now this explains why Bianca didn't play Bogota and withdrew from Medellin. She had to get some preparation for the hardcourts in here.
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 04:43 PM   #19
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Updates:

Puerto Rico leads Barbados 2-0
Peru leads Bermuda 1-0
Dominican Republic leads Panama 1-0

Last edited by Davidspell : Apr 9th, 2014 at 05:17 PM.
Davidspell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 09:10 PM   #20
country flag Meelis
Team WTAworld

Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute Meelis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLNBolivia View Post
I don't get it. How come Guatemala and Uruguay are seeded and Puerto Rico and Bolivia not?
Fed Cup ranking based on last four years performances.

Guatemala 50th and Uruguay 59th, Puerto Rico 69th and Bolivia 71st.
Meelis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 11:25 PM   #21
country flag swordfish

swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold swordfish is a splendid one to behold

Anyone knows if Puerto Rico won the doubles today...Also, when do they play Chile?....Thank you for a reply.
swordfish is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 11:35 PM   #22
country flag Panther24

Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute Panther24 has a reputation beyond repute

The FC website is not showing the results.

Anyone knows the final results of today's ties?
Panther24 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 9th, 2014, 11:57 PM   #23
country flag Davidspell

Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of Davidspell has much to be proud of

Results:

Dominican Republic d. Panama 3-0
Puerto Rico d. Barbados 3-0
Costa Rica d. Uruguay 2-1
Peru d. Bermuda 3-0
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 12:01 AM   #24
country flag Davidspell

Order of Play for tomorrow:

Center Court:

Guatemala vs Panama

Stadium Court:

Chile vs Barbados

Court #7:

Bolivia vs Bermuda

Court #5:

Uruguay vs Trinidad & Tobago
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 12:14 AM   #25
country flag LegionArgentina

LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute LegionArgentina has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidspell View Post
Results:

Dominican Republic d. Panama 3-0
Puerto Rico d. Barbados 3-0
Costa Rica d. Uruguay 2-1
Peru d. Bermuda 3-0
Costa Rica over Uruguay

*Peng*Tanasurgarn*SuarezNavarro*Duarte*Martic*Ryba rikova*
*Irigoyen*Botto*Ormaechea*Pella*Lucero*Pereira*Tow nsend*

*Kurata*Gamiz*Perez*SaiSai Zheng*Errani*Ce*ForetzGacon*
.Podoroska.Bonardi.HaddadMaia.PerezRojas.Gonzalez.
*Furlanetto*Goncalves*Pigossi*AlvarezTeran*DuqueMa rino*
LegionArgentina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 04:56 AM   #26
country flag JLNBolivia

JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light JLNBolivia is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegionArgentina View Post
Costa Rica over Uruguay
See why this seeding system makes no sense
JLNBolivia is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 07:05 AM   #27
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLNBolivia View Post
See why this seeding system makes no sense
It's been done that way for years

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Flipkens. Pironkova. Begu.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 01:26 PM   #28
country flag Andiyan

Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute Andiyan has a reputation beyond repute

Dominican Republic - Panama 3-0
M. VALDEZ 6-1 6-1 D. DIEZ
F. SEGARELLI 6-1 6-0 K. CONTRERAS
G. CEPEDA/K. PORTALATIN 6-0 6-1 D. DIEZ/G. GONZALEZ

Puerto Rico - Barbados 3-0
Y. OGANDO 6-2 6-1 K. MARSHALL
M. PUIG 6-2 6-1 A. IFILL
Y. OGANDO/M. PUIG 6-1 6-2 C. SLOCOMBE/M. LOPEZ

Peru - Bermuda 3-0
C. VARGAS GOMEZ 6-0 6-0 J. LAMBERT
P. KU FLORES 6-2 6-1 T. SMITH
M. TORRES/C. VARGAS GOMEZ 7-6(4) 6-3 T. LAMBERT/T. SMITH

Uruguay - Costa Rica 1-2
M. MERCIER 2-6 3-6 J. RAVENTOS
C. DE LOS SANTOS 7-5 6-2 A. RAHMANPARAST
M. BOADO/C. DE LOS SANTOS 7-6(4) 2-6 4-6 A. BRENES/J. RAVENTOS
Andiyan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 04:52 PM   #29
country flag Davidspell

Updates:

Guatemala leads Panama 1-0
Chile leads Barbados 1-0
Bolivia leads Bermuda 1-0
Uruguay leads Trinidad and Tobago 1-0
Old Apr 10th, 2014, 09:56 PM   #30
country flag Davidspell

Results:

Guatemala def. Panama 3-0
Chile d. Barbados 3-0
Bolivia d. Bermuda 2-1
Trinidad & Tobago d. Uruguay 2-1