Lisa Raymond cheering thread - vol 2 - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 2nd, 2014, 11:48 PM   #16
country flag CrossCourt~Rally

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Lisa Raymond cheering thread - vol 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan75 View Post
sad times Hopefully some momentum soon. This is reminiscent of their 2011 start, maybe they should head to Brussels again this time as that was the first place they won a match. Hopefully it won't take another month without a win.
Well the good news is that she'll be well rested for the upcoming red clay season
CrossCourt~Rally is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 3rd, 2014, 02:14 AM   #17
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

good point! She only has 125 points to defend between now and Wimbledon, hopefully that ranking can start to move up again.
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 01:17 PM   #18
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
sad times Hopefully some momentum soon. This is reminiscent of their 2011 start, maybe they should head to Brussels again this time as that was the first place they won a match. Hopefully it won't take another month without a win.
I don't think there's much point heading to Brussels because the tournament has been cancelled. But I do hope they play at least a couple of Internationals. They won't be seeded in Madrid/Rome, and I could easily see them going 0-2. Still, they should just be seeded at Roland Garros, and I still have high hopes for them on grass.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
nevetssllim is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 4th, 2014, 03:24 PM   #19
country flag TennisFan75

TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold TennisFan75 is a splendid one to behold

Going to a cancelled tournament probably wouldn't be the best idea. Good thing I'm not in charge of scheduling!
Old Apr 25th, 2014, 10:21 AM   #20
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute nevetssllim has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa just tweeted she's in Portugal so it looks like she's playing Estoril next week.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
"I will now call her LP Hlavackova - low percentage Hlavackova. I hope she doesn't drive a car the way she drives her groundstrokes!"
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 03:23 PM   #21
country flag Njay16
She's back. Why you mad?

Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute Njay16 has a reputation beyond repute

Polona is in the singles draw as well. Y'all think she is reuniting with her or gonna stick with Liezel? I hope the latter.
Njay16 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 26th, 2014, 06:19 PM   #22

CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute CrossCourt~Rally has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nevetssllim View Post
Lisa just tweeted she's in Portugal so it looks like she's playing Estoril next week.
Gr8 news

i hope the latter as well
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 11:48 AM   #23
country flag nevetssllim
Stanning for Andi

They've got a comfortable draw to the semi-finals where they're likely to run into Black/Mirza.

Sam Smith on Hlavackova
Quote:
Old Apr 27th, 2014, 02:02 PM   #24

I'm happy to see Lisa teaming up with Liz GL!
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 03:05 PM   #25
country flag TennisFan75

Nice to see Lisa seeded for a change! Hopefully they can get some wins & confidence for the French and beyond
Old Apr 28th, 2014, 05:25 PM   #26
country flag TennisFan75

a nice and easy win (score wise anyway) 6-1 6-2 nice!
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 04:09 AM   #27
country flag goOudinUSA
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute goOudinUSA has a reputation beyond repute

Bally

Ana Ivanovic
goOudinUSA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 12:35 PM   #28

Very nice scoreline
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 05:02 PM   #29
country flag TennisFan75

http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...r-lisa-raymond

nice article on Lisa from the WTA site
Old Apr 29th, 2014, 07:26 PM   #30

Quote:
http://www.wtatennis.com/news/articl...r-lisa-raymond

nice article on Lisa from the WTA site
That was a really nice read I had forgotten about some of those early stats. It's nice to see that she still gets excited about visiting new countries 1,194 combined wins