Who will win? - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

View Poll Results: Who will win?

Serena Williams 16 19.28%
Venus Williams 0 0%
Kim Clijsters 2 2.41%
Justine Henin-Hardenne 16 19.28%
Jennifer Capriati 19 22.89%
Amelie Mauresmo 6 7.23%
Daniela Hantuchova 0 0%
Jelena Dokic 6 7.23%
other 18 21.69%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 1st, 2003, 11:31 AM   #1
country flag White Stripes

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
Who will win?

Vote!
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas

White Stripes is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old May 1st, 2003, 12:18 PM   #2

White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold White Stripes is a splendid one to behold
Jennifer will win!!!!
"We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls"

Old May 2nd, 2003, 03:43 AM   #3
country flag HotSpot

HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of HotSpot has much to be proud of
why you don't put MOnica?
HotSpot is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 04:50 AM   #4
rfs1999

rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice
Go Monica!
rfs1999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 11:51 AM   #5
BasicTennis

BasicTennis has disabled reputation
Serena definetely!!!!

Madame Oracene Williams could certainly teach the French & Belgian crowds on how to upgrade their respective primitive behaviours during a tennis match.
BasicTennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 12:04 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntohir
why you don't put MOnica?

i took the first 9 of the commitment list, and monica is 12th!

Old May 2nd, 2003, 02:27 PM   #7
country flag C.MARTINEZ

C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future C.MARTINEZ has a brilliant future
Conchita Martrínez!!!!!
C.MARTINEZ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2003, 10:54 PM   #8
country flag kodeRED

kodeRED has disabled reputation
elena DEMENTIEVA
!!!!!
STEFFI Pierce Guga
kodeRED is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 3rd, 2003, 08:24 PM   #9
country flag R&J

R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute R&J has a reputation beyond repute
Monica!!!!!!! And yes - I believe she can do it!!!!
Check out the Photo Gallery to view thousands of photos from Monica's career.

R&J is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2003, 06:45 PM   #10
faboozadoo15

faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute faboozadoo15 has a reputation beyond repute
monica seles, DUH! lol
faboozadoo15 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 4th, 2003, 09:57 PM   #11
country flag Smart

Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough Smart is a jewel in the rough
What a question. Justine of course!

Smart is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2003, 02:19 AM   #12
setpoint

setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all setpoint is a name known to all
Monica Seles
setpoint is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2003, 03:34 AM   #13
country flag Chet

Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice Chet is just really nice
Monica Seles
Chet is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2003, 05:31 PM   #14
country flag dubro

dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light dubro is a glorious beacon of light
J. Dokic

http://www.jelena-dokic.com
dubro is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old May 5th, 2003, 10:14 PM   #15
rfs1999

rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice rfs1999 is just really nice
Will Serena show?
rfs1999 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote