The Amazing Race 26 (U.S.): Dating Around the World in 80 Days - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 27th, 2015, 07:56 AM   #1
country flag @nathanj594

@nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute
The Amazing Race 26 (U.S.): Dating Around the World in 80 Days

New season started up last night. Just watched the first episode and I was sad who went home.

This is the US Version by the way.

Interesting idea, pairing five sets of strangers together, and so far they seem to be fairing better than the dating couples. Might be because of the honeymoon period though.

Some intriguing pairings, Jonathan Knight from NKOTB (wish it was his brother Jordan though. ) and his boyfriend, two winter olympians who met in Sochi. There is no all-girl group this time. Can't remember that ever happening before. Two gay teams, One black team, a biracial team, and the rest are white people.

The top ten race tomorrow at 9 on CBS
@nathanj594 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 27th, 2015, 10:53 AM   #2
country flag Honitsu
TOXIC VIBRATION

Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing Race 26 (U.S.): Dating Around the World in 80 Days

What a messy episode Those teams actually spent HOURS doing the dance routine rather than identifying the sake Did they ever think of switching tasks?

Hayley and Blair didn't look happy together
Singles (CHR#17) - Copenhagen 10 ; Beijing 11 ; Pattaya 12
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Honitsu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 27th, 2015, 10:57 AM   #3
country flag @nathanj594

@nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute @nathanj594 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honitsu View Post
What a messy episode Those teams actually spent HOURS doing the dance routine rather than identifying the sake Did they ever think of switching tasks?

Hayley and Blair didn't look happy together
Hayley is obsessed, but Blair is like "What have I gotten myself into. "

I was screaming at my TV "DO THE SAKE YOU OLD MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!! FFS!!!" And then they had to do it anyway and got it done within 10 seconds. Mess.
Old Feb 27th, 2015, 11:00 AM   #4
country flag Honitsu
TOXIC VIBRATION

Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute Honitsu has a reputation beyond repute

It's terribly easy and you just have to do one table with one sake only

And 9 teams did the dance routine
Doubles (CHR#10) - Cincinnati 09 (w/Drake1980) ; Auckland+Copenhagen 10 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 11 (w/Richie's) ; Stuttgart+Baku 12 (w/Richie's) ; Palermo 13 (w/Richie's) ; Monterrey 14 (w/Adrian.) USO 14 (w/Frederik)

Old Feb 27th, 2015, 11:03 AM   #5
country flag @nathanj594

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honitsu View Post
It's terribly easy and you just have to do one table with one sake only

And 9 teams did the dance routine
Yeah, at first I thought they meant you'd have to memorize all of the different ones and then take EVERYONE'S order. I was like fuck that.....but then I realized that it was much simpler than all that crazy ass dancing for four hours. Maybe the other teams thought like I did.
Old Feb 27th, 2015, 02:14 PM   #6
country flag Super Dave

Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute Super Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by @nathanj594 View Post
Yeah, at first I thought they meant you'd have to memorize all of the different ones and then take EVERYONE'S order. I was like fuck that.....but then I realized that it was much simpler than all that crazy ass dancing for four hours. Maybe the other teams thought like I did.
That's exactly what I thought originally...I would've chosen the dance routine initially.
Old Feb 27th, 2015, 02:27 PM   #7
country flag Honitsu
TOXIC VIBRATION

This shows how ridiculous these detours are

Old Feb 28th, 2015, 06:36 PM   #8
country flag Honitsu
TOXIC VIBRATION

Selfie fail

Oh boy Hayley and Blair. This team was DOOMED to be a car crash judging by the edit on Wednesday. Could be some hot mess TV.

Old Feb 28th, 2015, 07:38 PM   #9
country flag Edy.

Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future Edy. has a brilliant future

I thought I wouldn't like the idea, but I enjoyed the season so far.

And I'm definitely rooting for the Blind Date teams, they are way more interesting than the dating couples
Edy. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 28th, 2015, 07:44 PM   #10
country flag Honitsu
TOXIC VIBRATION

Jelani and Jenny definitely is my favourite. Laura and Tyler + Jeff and Jackie are both okay to watch.

I cannot stand: Bergen and Kurt (SURPRISE!), Mike and Rochelle, Hayley or Blair (who is the girl?)

Old Feb 28th, 2015, 09:05 PM   #11
country flag sakya23

sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold sakya23 is a splendid one to behold

I felt awful for Lyda/Jeff when they had to dance that entire time and ended up doing the sake detour so quickly.

It was hilarious when Libya/CJ missed their train, they looked lost during both legs.

Hayley is so annoying, I can't believe she's a nurse, Blair looks miserable and annoyed, I actually like him better with Jenny (asian). Blair is so cute especially with his sexy little glasses.

Rochelle (trucker girl) is annoying me, she cries every episode, expects to be handed the money just because she has a kid. I couldn't stop laughing when she fell off the chair in the ice rink.

Matt & Ashley (the hairstylists) seem pretty cool, Matt has a nice body (especially lower body He was a bit cocky about the dancing task though.

Jeff is super cute and seems nice, Jackie isn't a good match for him. Shes kinda whiny. I don't see them working out.

Bergen and Kurt (two bottoms can't be in a relationship lol) its so creepy how similar they look, its like they are brothers or something. The one whiny one was annoying me, just eat the damn noodles already.

Harley and Johnathen are sooooo cute together. I really want them to make it far, I was so happy when they got the spa data, they should invite Bergen and Kurt to join in lmao.

Steve is HOT AS ICE, especially during the ice rink challenge, y'all know what I'm talking about. He's super built, she seems nice and they seem happy. I'd u turn them out of the game.

Laura and Tyler seem pretty cool

Jelani and Jenny are killing it, two 1st place finishes. I expect them to be in the final. Jenny is really stronger and she led Jelani during the dance challenge and brought up the "vicnity" part of the 1st pit stop. She also gobbeled up that noodle like nothing.
Old Feb 28th, 2015, 10:01 PM   #12
country flag Honitsu
TOXIC VIBRATION

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakya23 View Post
I felt awful for Lyda/Jeff when they had to dance that entire time and ended up doing the sake detour so quickly.

It was hilarious when Libya/CJ missed their train, they looked lost during both legs.

Hayley is so annoying, I can't believe she's a nurse, Blair looks miserable and annoyed, I actually like him better with Jenny (asian). Blair is so cute especially with his sexy little glasses.

Rochelle (trucker girl) is annoying me, she cries every episode, expects to be handed the money just because she has a kid. I couldn't stop laughing when she fell off the chair in the ice rink.

Matt & Ashley (the hairstylists) seem pretty cool, Matt has a nice body (especially lower body He was a bit cocky about the dancing task though.

Jeff is super cute and seems nice, Jackie isn't a good match for him. Shes kinda whiny. I don't see them working out.

Bergen and Kurt (two bottoms can't be in a relationship lol) its so creepy how similar they look, its like they are brothers or something. The one whiny one was annoying me, just eat the damn noodles already.

Harley and Johnathen are sooooo cute together. I really want them to make it far, I was so happy when they got the spa data, they should invite Bergen and Kurt to join in lmao.

Steve is HOT AS ICE, especially during the ice rink challenge, y'all know what I'm talking about. He's super built, she seems nice and they seem happy. I'd u turn them out of the game.

Laura and Tyler seem pretty cool

Jelani and Jenny are killing it, two 1st place finishes. I expect them to be in the final. Jenny is really stronger and she led Jelani during the dance challenge and brought up the "vicnity" part of the 1st pit stop. She also gobbeled up that noodle like nothing.
So Hayley is the girl Yeah Blair looks so fucking HAWT with that glasses and he deserves a better girl than this whiny biatch

Agree with Rochelle...her accent is GRATING...I really want her to stop talking.

Also agree with you about Bergen and Kurt looking like brothers

Old Feb 28th, 2015, 10:12 PM   #13
country flag @nathanj594

Steve and Blair are HAWT

So is that dude who's paired with the showgirl. Mike maybe? Can't remember.

I'm getting to the second episode now. Exciteddddd. Out of 26 seasons. I think I've seen at least 22. This is my all time favorite show.
Old Feb 28th, 2015, 10:14 PM   #14
country flag @nathanj594

Quote:
Originally Posted by @nathanj594 View Post
Steve and Blair are HAWT

So is that dude who's paired with the showgirl. Mike maybe? Can't remember.

I'm getting to the second episode now. Exciteddddd. Out of 26 seasons. I think I've seen at least 22. This is my all time favorite show.

*edit Jeff is his name.
Old Feb 28th, 2015, 10:14 PM   #15
country flag Honitsu
TOXIC VIBRATION

Oh my