Tuesday's Scores - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 29th, 2003, 12:10 PM   #16
country flag korben

korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute
Roesch bt. Blahotova 6/4 3/6 6/3
korben is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 29th, 2003, 12:11 PM   #17
country flag korben

korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute korben has a reputation beyond repute
Cool, three posters with same result

Go Petra in the next match
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 12:26 PM   #18
country flag vaiva

vaiva has disabled reputation
Well done Vera
vaiva is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 12:39 PM   #19
country flag Dava

Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future Dava has a brilliant future
YAY Vera!!!
ALSO STARRING
THE GIRLS ON TOUR!

ASAGOE~BOVINA~JANKOVIC~MOLIK
MYSKINA~SCHNYDER~ZVONAREVA

THE YOUNG GUNS

BACSINSZKY~CHAKVATADZE~IVANOVIC
JACKSON~KIRILENKO~LINETSKAYA
MAKAROVA~MIRZA

THE COMEBACK KIDS

BEYGELZIMER~DOKIC~HARKLEROAD
SPREM~VAKULENKO

Dava is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 12:47 PM   #20
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Well done Vera Routine win

Good luck to Nicole Pratt, who should be on court right now.
TS is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 12:58 PM   #21
country flag Tennisfan-Mtl

Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of Tennisfan-Mtl has much to be proud of
Gala
Tennisfan-Mtl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:01 PM   #22
country flag TS

TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute TS has a reputation beyond repute
Gagliardi leads Torrens 6-4 1-1

Martinez Granados leads Pratt 6-4 5-1 (I think, scores are a bit messy). Anyway a big to Nicole.
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:05 PM   #23
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
Omg at Cris slump Wake up!!

Conchita Finish it!!

Olga

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:11 PM   #24
country flag anabel

anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all anabel is a name known to all
Conchita def Nicole 6-4 6-3

anabel is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:12 PM   #25
country flag TS

Nicole

I don't know what she's doing playing on this surface . Tame loss.
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:14 PM   #26
country flag TatiAnnahølic

TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute TatiAnnahølic has a reputation beyond repute
Conchita,Gala

Fight Cristina!
TatiAnnahølic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:18 PM   #27
country flag TS

Cervanova beat Mandula 7-5 6-1
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:18 PM   #28
country flag Manu79

Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of Manu79 has much to be proud of
Conchita

Bien hecho

Fight it! Cristina
Ship will carry our bodies safe to shore
Manu79 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:23 PM   #29
country flag tarah

tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light tarah is a glorious beacon of light
Rösch
Old Apr 29th, 2003, 01:27 PM   #30
country flag korben

Petra

On positive side now she has time to concentrate on winning the doubles