Miami 2014: It's like she has a 6th sense... - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:45 AM   #16
country flag Joelina

Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future Joelina has a brilliant future
Re: Miami 2014: It's like she has a 6th sense...

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomsday View Post
I'm so not ready for this.
same here

hopefully she will play better here and reach QF at least

Kvitova Vaidisova Ivanovic Cepelova Hantuchova Jankovic
Joelina is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:48 AM   #17
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute

I don't even want to know when the draw is out.
Trih is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 02:33 PM   #18
Effy
God gave us Rock'n'Roll

Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute Effy has a reputation beyond repute

Im disappointed in IW this year but fuck it, my body is ready for Miami, bitches. Come the fuck on!

Belinda Benčič Poova Legend Sarin Flavietta Tati Agatha Vinas Devilsova Ajde
Effy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 02:44 PM   #19
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Hopefully a whole new Masha steps on court in Miami and her evil twin sister has taken a long vacation away from tennis - I'm not holding my breath though - Masha played better or maybe I should say - fought better - in 2009 and 2010 - At least then she lost while fighting to the last scream - Now it looks like she's lost all her skills - Her serve - her returns - her ground strokes - her footwork and her famous fighting spirit - It seems all gone - *sighs* - The worst is that I have no explanation for it all - Her shoulder should be fine - How can all her fantastic skills and her fighting spirit just have vaporised this way? - A poor serve is one thing but her her whole game is just awful right now - nothing works
Whatever the case - I'm sure that Masha feels more terrible than we her supporters - It must have been devastating for her not to be able to raise herself in even some kind of average #100 ranked level - She played like she was on another planet where gravity was double Earth's - I felt so sorry for her - she looked so lost out there - Let's hope for the best - Maybe it's a matter of time and she'll be better when the clay season starts - GO Masha!!
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 02:53 PM   #20
country flag Fiercepova
JJ Project - BNior

Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future Fiercepova has a brilliant future

Watch her suddenly wake up and play inspired tennis in Miami now, just to draw Serena in the QF
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 03:04 PM   #21
country flag Asanty

Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of Asanty has much to be proud of

Guys, be realistic. At most she may only reach QFs, which is not bad at all for her today's standards.
Asanty is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 03:55 PM   #22
country flag T496

T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all T496 is a name known to all

Having been extremely disappointed and confounded by yesterday's display I'm now just thinking of how direly and uncharacteristically Maria played right after hooking up with Thomas initially and that was without having just returned from shoulder issues and also without taking time off to cover the Russian Olympics. If Maria is still in this funk by RG I'll worry properly then.

Until then just need to hope for the best and not feel too disappointed by horror shows like yesterday. More practice and matchplay is needed before terminal judgements can be made, I'm confident she can come back like she always does. (won't say I'm not secretly wishing she reunites with Hoggy ASAP though tbh...)
T496 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 04:01 PM   #23
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

It would be nice to see her play in Charleston if she loses early in Miami
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 04:05 PM   #24
country flag Mattheus
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all Mattheus is a name known to all

Someone able to find an interview of Maria after the sad match against the italian Giorgi?
It would be interesting for us all to hear the opinion of Masha about that match...

Nick Bollettieri
Mattheus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 04:49 PM   #25
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

I read somewhere that the tourney starts on Wednesday, March 19.
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 05:48 PM   #26
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nelsondan View Post
I read somewhere that the tourney starts on Wednesday, March 19.
Link:Sony Open
Actually on Mon March 17
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 08:24 PM   #27
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute

It is no excuse, but it was kind of torturous this last week, trying to nail down when Maria was likely to be on court......zeroing in...hey! she will play Saturday. what time....later....at about an hour after her scheduled time after Federer quits screwing around.....about the same thing on Monday.......I wonder if it ever gets to the point where it affects players......especially Maria, who, as we have mentioned....has many other things going on.
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 08:51 PM   #28
country flag adamserenavenus

adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold adamserenavenus is a splendid one to behold

Does anyone think Maria will play in Charleston.
adamserenavenus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 11th, 2014, 10:06 PM   #29
country flag Kitten63

Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute Kitten63 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm ready

Anna Chakvetadze Petra Kvitova Jelena Jankovic Nicole Vaidisova Svetlana Kuznetsova Dinara Safina Elena Dementieva Vera Zvonereva Nadia Petrova Marion Bartoli Samantha Stosur

0663...Eternal follower of the Golden Girl
Federer Gasquet Djokovic Youzhny Berdych
Kitten63 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 12th, 2014, 06:39 AM   #30
country flag malarkist

malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute malarkist has a reputation beyond repute

the bitch got me shaking and on the verge of a heart attack in her last match. i need a spiritual cleansing for this...
malarkist is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote