Tamaryn Hendler - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Dec 4th, 2004, 09:36 AM   #1
country flag AntennA

AntennA is just really nice AntennA is just really nice AntennA is just really nice AntennA is just really nice AntennA is just really nice AntennA is just really nice AntennA is just really nice AntennA is just really nice AntennA is just really nice AntennA is just really nice AntennA is just really nice
Tamaryn Hendler

article @ Junior Tennis.com about the Eddie Herr final:

"...
Over on court 10, two best friends from the Bollettieri IMG Academy duked it out for nearly two and a half hours for the girl's 12 singles title. Tara Moore of Great Britain came out on top against Tamaryn Hendler of Belgium, 3-6; 6-3; 6-3. Only hours before they were seen chasing each other around the complex, Tamaryn on a bike and Tara on a scooter, seemingly unconcerned about the big occasion ahead of them.

Afterwards both girls came to the interview, smiling and chatting happily about the match. Looking at their faces, you would never know who is the winner. "You have to put friendship aside, because it's still only a match and afterwards you are still friends," said Tara. Tamaryn nodded in agreement, and said, "It was hard, I mean, I didn't really think about it otherwise it would have affected me."

Locked in an even match at one set each and 3-games-all in the third set, the British player, whose father is from England and mother is from Hong Kong, stepped up her game and started to play more aggressively. "I decided I had nothing to lose," said Tara. "She was playing so well the first set, I just went for broke." Tara held serve at love, giving herself a monumental edge at this point in the match. She then broke, at 30-all in the next game, with two forehand winners for 5-3. Serving for the match, at 30-all, a couple of unforced errors off the Belgian's racquet closed it out. "I started playing more defensive and she took advantage of it," Tamaryn explained.

Nick Bollettieri, who has been seen all week enjoying the matches, said to the crowd after the match, "Twenty five years ago this would have been considered the 18s final." He also paid tribute to their coach, Percy Melzi who has done wonders for the girls' game for the past two years.

"I wanted to win this match for my Aunt Yvonne and a past friend, Scott Fu, my agent who helped me come here, who died of cancer, so I really want to dedicate this to him," said Tara, before leaving with Tamaryn.

..."

Go Belgian girls!
KiRsTeN fLiPkEnS, KiM cLiJsTeRs & JuStInE hEnIn
and also good luck to
KaRoLiNa SpReM, JeLeNa DoKiC & AnNa-LeNa gRöNeFeLd
AntennA is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Dec 4th, 2004, 10:19 AM   #2
country flag arn

arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute arn has a reputation beyond repute
Thanx for the article!!!
arn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 4th, 2004, 07:28 PM   #3
country flag Belgium = Best

Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of Belgium = Best has much to be proud of

Sandrine Van Handenhoven

Go to www.sandrinesite.tk

Belgium = Best is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 7th, 2004, 06:54 AM   #4
country flag konijntje_00

konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of konijntje_00 has much to be proud of
Tamaryn is a member of the Bolletieri-academy? I didn't know that!

Yaninawickmayer.com
konijntje_00 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 8th, 2004, 06:20 PM   #5
tennisbelge

tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by konijntje_00
Tamaryn is a member of the Bolletieri-academy? I didn't know that!
If you want some news and pictures of her, try :
http://www.tennis-belge.be/juniors/hendlertamaryn.php
Old Dec 9th, 2004, 06:50 AM   #6
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
Thx, finally a face with a name!
Have you already seen her play, Joël?
Svennovitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Dec 9th, 2004, 09:01 AM   #7
tennisbelge

tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all tennisbelge is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Svennovitch
Thx, finally a face with a name!
Have you already seen her play, Joël?
Yes at the De Borman cup in July 2004 against Caroline Stevens. Although she is two years younger she looked impressive and proved to be a tough opponent for the future finalist.

She obviously lack power at the moment but she has already the fighting spirit.
Old Dec 9th, 2004, 11:32 AM   #8
country flag Svennovitch

Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future Svennovitch has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tennisbelge
Yes at the De Borman cup in July 2004 against Caroline Stevens. Although she is two years younger she looked impressive and proved to be a tough opponent for the future finalist.

She obviously lack power at the moment but she has already the fighting spirit.

I like the fighting spirit thing. Hope she'll get there!
Svennovitch is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 19th, 2005, 09:58 AM   #9
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
Nice picture
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hendler_T041223a.jpg (93.1 KB, 114 views)

Last edited by Brαm : May 4th, 2006 at 04:27 PM.
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Mar 20th, 2005, 11:40 AM   #10
country flag DutchieGirl
On tour

DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute DutchieGirl has a reputation beyond repute
That's a cool webpage Bram!

She & Him @ Melkweg "The Max", Amsterdam 6th May 2010
DutchieGirl is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 05:49 PM   #11
country flag Brαm

Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute Brαm has a reputation beyond repute
There's an interview with Tamaryn Hendler in this month's Play Tennis!

"Tammy" is twelve years old, has in fact never lived in Belgium and grew up in South-Africa!
Her father is South-African, her mother is Congolese-Belgian!
She has a brother Ricky (8), who plays golf, and a sister Skyler (2), who's already being taught the basics of tennis
She's 1.59m and weighs 50kg.

She might play the Belgian Championships (Borman) but she's not sure yet as the tickets to fly to Belgium are quite expensive and she might not find a sponsor in time
Brαm is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 10:08 PM   #12
country flag lauryn

lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks Bram!
Bedanova Benesova Boev Bovina Chakvetadze Claes Clijsters Dementieva Flipkens Gajdosova Hantuchova Hendler Henin-Hardenne Ivanovic Karatantcheva Kleybanova Kutuzova Kirilenko Lisjak Mauresmo Myskina Nowe Pennetta Pin Razzano Safarova Sprem Sucha Vermoezen Zvonareva

WELCOME BACK MARTINA!

lauryn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 4th, 2005, 11:28 PM   #13
country flag Inez

Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light
Is she playing now?
Inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 5th, 2005, 05:08 PM   #14
country flag lauryn

lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute lauryn has a reputation beyond repute
This week she's playing a ETA junior tournament in France; she had a bye in the first round and won her second match.
Here's the link to the website and direct link to draw

Her next tournament will be the European Championships -14 in Czech starting July 18th
Bedanova Benesova Boev Bovina Chakvetadze Claes Clijsters Dementieva Flipkens Gajdosova Hantuchova Hendler Henin-Hardenne Ivanovic Karatantcheva Kleybanova Kutuzova Kirilenko Lisjak Mauresmo Myskina Nowe Pennetta Pin Razzano Safarova Sprem Sucha Vermoezen Zvonareva

WELCOME BACK MARTINA!

lauryn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Jul 6th, 2005, 09:12 AM   #15
country flag Inez

Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light Inez is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks!!!

An other question: where can I find the ETA-ranking?
Inez is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote