Halep's Schedule - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 03:09 PM   #1
country flag Serve2Win

Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future Serve2Win has a brilliant future
Halep's Schedule

The Paris and Dubai fiasco:

Halep is joining the big league. Her management has to improve too.
They could have asked Dubai to schedule her the latest possible for her 1st round. Sorry if they did and were turned down. And if that is what happened, she should have simply withdrawn. That would have given someone the Lucky Loser spot...

The girl hurt her ankle in Doha but managed to fight on. They should make an effort to protect her. Even if she had to get a zero pointer for getting out of Dubai, so what?

Halep's management made the same mistake pushing her into Paris where she was the only Aussie Open Quarter finalist, tired after that huge time zone change. Everyone other AO quarter finalist took a break.

Hopefully she'll fly now to California, take care of her ankle and rest for Indian Wells where she should do very well, given how she just dismantled a slew of top-10.
Advertisement

Old Feb 18th, 2014, 03:14 PM   #2
country flag CristianB8

CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of CristianB8 has much to be proud of
Re: Halep's Schedule

I don't know if she really has a management, from what I see, she plays as much as she can, which is not good anymore!
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 03:43 PM   #3
country flag Nightcrawl3r

Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of Nightcrawl3r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
I don't know if she really has a management, from what I see, she plays as much as she can, which is not good anymore!
Yup.

Also , Maybe 5-6 hours could have counted , maybe not. Personally, it think it would have but we're not Simona. She couldn't have played on Wednesday because there's a Saturday final (don't know why) .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serve2Win View Post
Even if she had to get a zero pointer for getting out of Dubai, so what?
That was unlikely to happen.

Anyway, the harm is done so we know can only hope for a fast recovery till IW .

* Mihai, Romanov, Simionescu, Ruzici, Cristea, Sandu, Spirlea, Dragomir, Ehritt-Vanc, Bogdan, Gallovits-Hall, Cadantu *

TT-s: #136 - W: Vero Beach '14; TT-d: #131 - RUP: Beinasco '14, Prague '14 w/ Crux S, Contrexeville w/ Frenchtouch; Suicide: #48 - RUP: Acapulco '14; FITD: #80 - W: Rome '14; PAW: #79
Nightcrawl3r is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 06:00 PM   #4
country flag CheddarChomper

CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute CheddarChomper has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CristianB8 View Post
Yeah, Virginia Ruzici should be guiding her a bit better. Hopefully, in a couple of months time once Simona & Wim Fissette have got to know each other better, it will be easier for him to guide and advise her regarding her schedule.

BRAZIL 2014
Tall and tan and young and lovely
The girl from Ipanema goes walking
And when she passes, each one she passes
Goes "Aaaah"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJkxFhFRFDA
CheddarChomper is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 05:39 AM   #5
country flag hellas719

hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute hellas719 has a reputation beyond repute

I think it has to do with Brussels, but hopefully now that she has solidified her top 10 spot, things should change.

If you guys remember. She reached the Rome SF as a qualifier and then withdrew from Brussels (where she had a final to defend) to save energy for RG and she lost the first round. Ever since then I think she's been afraid to withdraw from tournaments and it hurt her at Wimbledon and at the US Open. In both of those slams she played full two weeks before them and was tired

Wickmayer. Venus. Ivanovic. Cirstea. Halep.
Azarenka. Krajicek. Tatishvili. Flipkens. Pironkova.
Lisicki. Paszek. Vesnina. Pavlyuchenkova. Cornet.
Stephens. Oudin. King. Vandeweghe. McHale.
Grammatikopoulou ~ Papamichail ~ Sakkari
hellas719 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote