WTA tour website poll - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Apr 22nd, 2003, 11:58 PM   #1
country flag kell

kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough kell is a jewel in the rough
WTA tour website poll

Most Improved Player. Who did you vote for? I voted for Alicia (predictably), but I was tempted to put Meghann.

ALICIA FOR PRIME MINISTER
kell is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:35 AM   #2
selesfan

selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold selesfan is a splendid one to behold
I would say Alicia. Meg has already had good years before and was hampered by injuries last year.
selesfan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:39 AM   #3
country flag Buitenzorg

Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute Buitenzorg has a reputation beyond repute
Alicia Molik
Buitenzorg is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 12:58 AM   #4
country flag Havok
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute Havok has a reputation beyond repute
i went for Vera. yeah Alicia has won 1 tournaments and been in 2 finals, but Vera has done big on the big stages, 2 quarterfinals at tier I events

Havok is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 01:34 AM   #5
country flag ¤CharlDa¤
Team WTAworld

¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute ¤CharlDa¤ has a reputation beyond repute
Well I hesitated between Bartoli and Molik!!!

Yes Molik won one tournament and did few finals, but BArtoli just passed the difficult stage of coming from Juniors and going to the main draws...It is a vert tough task to do and she made it with facility, even going to the quareters of IW ( yeah I know LD withdrew, but she still needed to get to that stage!!!)

As for Meghann, well she already was number 11

Harkleroad only had a fluke result...

Zvonareva is just continuing the very good year she had last year!
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 01:37 AM   #6
country flag vs1

vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold vs1 is a splendid one to behold
All the girls listed are wonderful, but i think ALICIA is the standout. Megs is a very close second choice as she also won a title this year and has had good results (beating the queen herself!). But Alicia has shown consistent determination, making it to two finals and winning a title. She's also had great wins at Hopman Cup and I think that she has been the most improved player if compared to her year last year.

I HOPE SHE KEEPS IMPROVING!!!!

GO ALICIA!!!

Here comes the sun

It's alright

You can come on out

SERENA WILLIAMS - 2005 AUSTRALIAN OPEN CHAMPION!!!

OFFICIAL BISHOP OF THE ROYAL COURT!

Andy_ & I are Zelda's Guys of the Decade!!!
vs1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Apr 23rd, 2003, 01:46 AM   #7
country flag shap_half

shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute shap_half has a reputation beyond repute
my vote went to vera with no hesitation. she's amazing!! she's just so good. her backhand is precise and just technically sound and her aggressiveness is very gripping as well. i think she'll definitely be the top ranked russian with a year and a half to two years.
shap_half is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote