Try The New Game "Three Hands"!!!! - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 11:29 PM   #1
country flag Proflyer98

Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of
Try The New Game "Three Hands"!!!!

Hey everyone, I just wanted to promote the game that "Coolish" has created and has been running for a while, this thread might be taken down, but I just wanted to let everyone know that it could use more players. Dubai has already started but I just wanted to give a heads up about this game for the next tournament, so it can be more interesting

P.S: I just want to spread the word about it incase you haven't heard about it. Thanks Coolfish great game, and hopefully this thread won't be taken down...
Vesna Dolonc
Aleksandra Krunic
Jovana Jaksic
Proflyer98 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 11:43 PM   #2
Crux Squall

Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future Crux Squall has a brilliant future
Re: Try The New Game "Three Hands"!!!!

I don't know the rule much, don' know where this number from, can you explain to me
thanks
Quote:

How to score?
Hand 1
> 4
> 4 x 3 = 12, earns 12 points
Hand 2
> 2 + 1 = 3
> 3 < 4 so 3 x 0 = 0, earns 0 points
Hand 3
> Wozniacki replaces Sharapova
> 3 + 0 + 5 = 8
> 8 > 4 + 3, earns 8 points

Suicide Tennis
Tipping Rank:#29
PAW Rank:#21 Titles New Haven 2014
FITD Rank:#78.
Three Hands Titles Montreal, Tokyo 2014
Crux Squall is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 12:04 AM   #3
country flag Proflyer98

Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of Proflyer98 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crux Squall View Post
I don't know the rule much, don' know where this number from, can you explain to me
thanks
Lol, I don't know the rules very much either, but you basically pick the players that you think will go far in the tournament... I believes are the players in hand 1: should be the ones who you think are going to get the farthest, then in hand 2: those players that are able to beat the players in Hand 1, and Hand 3 should be players that can beat the players in Hand 2...
Vesna Dolonc
Aleksandra Krunic
Jovana Jaksic
Proflyer98 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 09:17 AM   #4
country flag histery

histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute

The scoring is very easy :

- each player you choose earns a point for a round 1 win and then a further point for each round they advance
- players are divided into 3 hands
- depending the hand in which you have a player, the points they earn will be multiplied by 3 (if the player is in hand 1), by 2 (if the player is in hand 2) or left unchanged (if the player is in hand 3)
- hand 1 scores all the time
- hand 2 scores only if the points scored in it are > point earned in hand 1 (before they were multiplied by 3)
- hand 3 scores only if the points scored in it are > points earned in hand 1 (before they were multiplied by 3) + points earned in hand 2 (before they were multiplied by 2)

Last edited by histery : Feb 18th, 2014 at 09:26 AM.
histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 09:25 AM   #5
country flag histery

histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute histery has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proflyer98 View Post
Lol, I don't know the rules very much either, but you basically pick the players that you think will go far in the tournament... I believes are the players in hand 1: should be the ones who you think are going to get the farthest, then in hand 2: those players that are able to beat the players in Hand 1, and Hand 3 should be players that can beat the players in Hand 2...
There are a lot of tactics you can employ; for example, i usually sacrifice hand 3 and focus on the first 2 hands whose values are doubled and tripled;
histery is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote