Main Draw. - Page 2 - TennisForum.com
TennisForum.com   Wagerline.com MensTennisForums.com TennisUniverse.com
TennisForum.com is the premier Women's Tennis forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see the above ads.Please Register - It's Free!

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:06 AM   #16
country flag Simugna Help

Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute Simugna Help has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Main Draw Live - soon.

Venus-Vesnina
Simugna Help is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:09 AM   #17
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

[1]S.Willams(WC)-Bye
Kleybanova(SR)-Makarova
Stephens-Safarova
Q-Jankovic[5]

[3]Kvitova-Bye
Suarez Navarro-Petrova(WC)
Flipkens-Q
Cornet-Halep[7]

[8]Wozniacki-Lisicki
Stosur-Q
Cirstea-Vinci
Bye-Errani[4]

[6]Kerber-Ivanovic
V.Williams(WC)-Vesnina
Kanepi(SR)-Q
Bye-A.Radwanska[2]

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:13 AM   #18
country flag kvaker81

kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future kvaker81 has a brilliant future

Errani-Vinci R2 AGAIN?! Are they kidding me? Not that Roby might not lose to Sorana She losses everything this year
kvaker81 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:16 AM   #19
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Main Draw.

I hope you don't mind, I post the Draw in first post...

Caroline Wozniacki Result page
Caroline Wozniacki tennis Forums
Jorn is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #20
country flag Dado90

Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of Dado90 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
I hope you don't mind, I post the Draw in first post...
No problem

SAFINA - NA LI
Dado90 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:19 AM   #21
country flag okck

okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light okck is a glorious beacon of light

Serena's half littered with challenges - Stephens and Kvitova.

I bet Stephens will play well this week.
okck is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:41 AM   #22
country flag Igorche

Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute Igorche has a reputation beyond repute

Ajde JJ and Ana

Tennis Tipping
TITLES
Singles:
2012: CH Quanzhou, CH Charlottesville
Doubles: 2011: CH Antalya (W/coolfish1103) 2013: CH Andrezieux-Boutheon (W/kfh_9118) 2014: WTA Linz, CH Asuncion (W/kfh_9118), CH Ankara (W/Michael!)
Igorche is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 15th, 2014, 09:46 AM   #23
Gentleman

Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute Gentleman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvaker81 View Post
Errani-Vinci R2 AGAIN?! Are they kidding me? Not that Roby might not lose to Sorana She losses everything this year
That match wont happen, bcs Vinci will lose to Sorana. But it's really weird how they draw each other in every single tournaments since the begginin of 2014.
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 01:35 PM   #24
country flag amlanlimaye

amlanlimaye is an unknown quantity at this point

Guys, about the 4 qualifier slots in the Main Draw, do they have a draw to decide which qualifier takes which slot in the Main Draw?
amlanlimaye is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 09:03 AM   #25
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute Jorn has a reputation beyond repute

Any news, will Simona Halep play in Dubai? or will she rest her injured ankles...

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 09:03 AM   #26
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

Quote:
Originally Posted by amlanlimaye View Post
Guys, about the 4 qualifier slots in the Main Draw, do they have a draw to decide which qualifier takes which slot in the Main Draw?
Yes it a Draw.

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:31 PM   #27
country flag Enceladus

Enceladus is an unknown quantity at this point

Anyone know when the Qualifiers will be added ?
Enceladus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:40 PM   #28
country flag Jorn
Good Luck Caro in 2014!

In about 25-35 minuts...

Old Feb 17th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #29
country flag Enceladus

Enceladus is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jorn View Post
In about 25-35 minuts...
Thank you
Enceladus is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote
Old Feb 17th, 2014, 01:00 PM   #30
country flag Derevko

Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of Derevko has much to be proud of

Jankovic v Zanevska
Flipkens v Ka.Pliskova
Stosur v Beck
Kanepi v Pennetta
Sharapova - Tanasugarn - K. Bondarenko - Kirilenko - Losertadze - Kleybanova - Rezai - Oprandi - Wozniacki
TT: W Roland Garros (Slam, 14), W Palermo (Int, 09), W Karshi (Itf, 14), SF Toronto (Pre5, 09), R16 Us Open (Slam, 09) - Best Ranking: 61 (21/06/10)
Derevko is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote